• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Midnight In The Desert

Started by Falkie2013, December 12, 2015, 01:13:40 AM

SaucyRossy

Quote from: DaveScottSOR on May 03, 2018, 04:15:36 PM

Without getting into too much, because I do want to have somewhat of a professional attitude and image here, so let's just say that I was surprised at two things.

1) That I found out my time slot was filled without anyone at UPRN talking to me about it first.

2) When you do open lines, asking for unscreened calls, saying you will answer anything.  You don't then screen your calls. 

Take what you will from that.  Not trying to dodge, but I really didn't expect or want to be caught up in this drama.

You’re much better off staying away from it to be honest.

GravitySucks

Quote from: malliard on May 03, 2018, 04:30:31 PM
some folks have more money then they know what todo.

If you are one of those folks apply here for a deep discount on bellgab memmberships. Haha

At least if they buy them from me they get a prewashed hoodie.

DaveScottSOR

Quote from: SpookyTim on May 03, 2018, 04:28:50 PM
Sadly I trimmed it

Caving to the radio man!  Sad!  I once got hauled into the office for misspelling an athlete's name.  Pronounced it right on the air, but no, that wasn't satisfactory enough, so I got a 30-min diatribe on the importance of spelling. 

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: GravitySucks on May 03, 2018, 04:31:08 PM
Now you know why Dr Bot Bot follows me around the forum.

If you mean me, not even! I thought you were following me, creep.  ::)

Grifynne

Quote from: LadyFish on May 03, 2018, 03:30:17 PM
Have any of her fanatical fans asked about trying to find the podcasts that Art first discovered Heather on? You would think that they would be curious. They could have some “new” Heather material to listen to while awaiting her return on the podunk network.

She would shut that line of questioning down real quick.

DaveScottSOR

Quote from: SaucyRossy on May 03, 2018, 04:31:47 PM
You’re much better off staying away from it to be honest.

Thanks.  I have a good team surrounding us right now, and we are in the process of hopefully making some good things happen in the near future.  Knock on wood, it works!

chefist

If any of you podcast hosts need an agent...email me:

classyfreddieblassie@gmail.com

Lilith

Quote from: DaveScottSOR on May 03, 2018, 04:15:36 PM

Without getting into too much, because I do want to have somewhat of a professional attitude and image here, so let's just say that I was surprised at two things.

1) That I found out my time slot was filled without anyone at UPRN talking to me about it first.

2) When you do open lines, asking for unscreened calls, saying you will answer anything.  You don't then screen your calls. 

Take what you will from that.  Not trying to dodge, but I really didn't expect or want to be caught up in this drama.

Thank You for sharing you're experience.  I'm not sure the Heather show will even ever happen, but I can understand why you would just want out of there.

timebandit

Quote from: Catsmile on May 03, 2018, 04:28:52 PM
# She Landed One Hell Of A Meal Ticket With Art Bell
# Sucker
# LuLz
# Thanks 4 All The Yucks You Foolish Old Horny Goat
o...m...gawd!
the sex caller stuff is real?
wow

SpookyTim

Quote from: bellNwhistle on May 03, 2018, 04:33:41 PM
https://twitter.com/artbellcom/status/992168702228361216

This is getting off on a good note...the new host already seems unable to make a decision, just like the previous one.

DaveScottSOR

Quote from: chefist on May 03, 2018, 04:34:02 PM
If any of you podcast hosts need an agent...email me:

classyfreddieblassie@gmail.com

Only if you will hit Rickey The Dragon Steamboat with your cane, you pencil necked geek!

ponyboysunset

Quote from: SpookyTim on May 03, 2018, 04:35:27 PM
This is getting off on a good note...the new host already seems unable to make a decision, just like the previous one.
It actually was a better time for us east coast folks. I am kind of annoyed but not that annoyed.

Lilith

Quote from: SpookyTim on May 03, 2018, 04:25:03 PM
Today is National Paranormal Day, and in observation, I'm conducting a semi-serious paranormal investigation of the WBSM studios once I finish my news shift tonight. I'll be going live at 9 pm EST on the Spooky Southcoast Facebook page. During the live broadcast, I will show you all the places here Heather can live.

LOL

sounds GREAT!  Does it stream anywhere besides FaceBook?  YouTube?  Twitch?  anything?  Discord?

SpookyTim

Quote from: DaveScottSOR on May 03, 2018, 04:36:01 PM

Only if you will hit Rickey The Dragon Steamboat with your cane, you pencil necked geek!

I'm already part of the Heenan Family...but considering signing up with the Dangerous Alliance.

SpookyTim

Quote from: brig on May 03, 2018, 04:37:09 PM
LOL

sounds GREAT!  Does it stream anywhere besides FaceBook?  YouTube?  Twitch?  anything?  Discord?

I'll add it to YouTube afterward. It'll be somewhat tongue in cheek. I just wanted to do something in observation of the day. It's not like we have a MITD to celebrate it, haha.

DynamoHum

Quote from: brig on May 03, 2018, 04:34:29 PM
Thank You for sharing you're experience.  I'm not sure the Heather show will even ever happen, but I can understand why you would just want out of there.

It’s going to implode that station pretty quick I would imagine. You are well out of it Dave, you don’t want to dirty your gnomes with it.

Are we opening a book on how long it takes for that station to fold in a dramallamadingdong? I’ll open with 3 weeks.

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: Juan on May 03, 2018, 03:45:30 PM
I particularly like the conspiracy theory that it was PBS Art heard, not Heather

hmm...

DaveScottSOR

Quote from: brig on May 03, 2018, 04:34:29 PM

Well I'm not playing "lame duck" filler for anyone.  I have more pride in the hard work that I do every day for the show, than to have that happen.  That being said, for the RECORD, up to this point of not letting me know, Joe Montaldo and I have a good relationship.  He's excited about his new toy, and business is business.  If he thinks he can attract more listeners with shiny and new Heather, that's his prerogative.  Wouldn't be the first time someone lost a time slot.  Won't be the last. 

BobGrau

Quote from: Faustina on May 03, 2018, 03:55:52 PM
Yeah, I remember the days when a lot of Bellgabbers adored her.  Oh how far she has fallen.

I once wagered 40 cockpics on Redacted. I guess they've degraded to cuckpics by now, though.

chefist

Quote from: DaveScottSOR on May 03, 2018, 04:36:01 PM

He's in rehab...Ted DiBiase, the Million Dollar Man, is my CFO...

DaveScottSOR

Quote from: DynamoHum on May 03, 2018, 04:38:14 PM
It’s going to implode that station pretty quick I would imagine. You are well out of it Dave, you don’t want to dirty your gnomes with it.

Are we opening a book on how long it takes for that station to fold in a dramallamadingdong? I’ll open with 3 weeks.

Hey now!  I was told that Bellgab was a "Gnome Free" zone?  Dammit I hate those bloody gnomes!

Lilith

Quote from: SpookyTim on May 03, 2018, 04:38:00 PM
I'll add it to YouTube afterward. It'll be somewhat tongue in cheek. I just wanted to do something in observation of the day. It's not like we have a MITD to celebrate it, haha.

I'll listen to it on YouTube then for SURE!  Thanks!!!!   :-*

Lilith

Quote from: SpookyTim on May 03, 2018, 04:35:27 PM

OMG

DaveScottSOR

Quote from: chefist on May 03, 2018, 04:39:18 PM
He's in rehab...Ted DiBiase, the Million Dollar Man, is my CFO...

Well I'm aboard with #TeamSheikie.  Suplex him!  Put him in the camel clutch.  Break his back.  And make him humble. 

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on May 03, 2018, 04:44:07 PM
I guess jealous fags gotta stick together.  ::)

Nice to see you back. I was worried about you since you weren't posting youtube videos. ;) ;D

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: 21st Century Man on May 03, 2018, 04:46:41 PM
Nice to see you back. I was worried about you since you weren't posting youtube videos. ;) ;D

Just been super busy. Pud insult re: this in 3,2,1...