TigerLily

Where's our lovely resident Canadienne? Time for some Spring flower pics

wr250

Quote from: TigerLily on May 16, 2017, 12:15:09 PM
Where's our lovely resident Canadienne? Time for some Spring flower pics
how about some bacon gadgets ?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cnIaeUWZ98M

SredniVashtar

Here is a picture of the Thames on a beautiful sunny day.

starrmtn001

Quote from: SredniVashtar on May 22, 2017, 01:27:25 PM

Oh, that is lovely, SV.  Thank you, so much, for sharing it with us. :-* :D

TigerLily

Quote from: SredniVashtar on May 22, 2017, 01:27:25 PM

Quote from: SredniVashtar on May 22, 2017, 01:30:16 PM
That's a swan.

Thank you Sredni. Looks like a lovely day. Coffee?

WhiteCrow

Quote from: TigerLily on May 22, 2017, 02:04:58 PM
Thank you Sredni. Looks like a lovely day. Coffee?

And some flowers..  I so miss the ol days of the Haven.. when dreams of Art, Hoagie and Nancy/Rosie filled the night.. Special times when kindness and love dominated the haven

WOTR

Quote from: White Crow 🌔🌓🌒🌚 on May 23, 2017, 07:25:59 PM
And some flowers..  I so miss the ol days of the Haven.. when dreams of Art, Hoagie and Nancy/Rosie filled the night.. Special times when kindness and love dominated the haven
It's funny (sad?) what it became... I will agree- it was kind of special time. Art making his return, a little radio show attracting a VERY diverse and unusual group.  Trolls not trolling, haters not hating, grifters not grifting...

Chocolate, Whitecrow?

serenity

Quote from: White Crow 🌔🌓🌒🌚 on May 23, 2017, 07:25:59 PM

I agree. But great memories! They were fun times ........snif...........

starrmtn001

Quote from: serenity on June 13, 2017, 07:22:20 PM
I agree. But great memories! They were fun times ........snif...........

. . . and could be again. ;) ;D

Zenman

Bacon pizza. Actual bacon, not the Canadian stuff they put pineapple with. I'm thinking onions and maybe a few mushrooms in there would be excellent. An a Dos Equis along side. Omm..

WhiteCrow

Thanks Zenman!  I'll add a little Canadian bacon to mine.  Anyone got a donut?

Love ALL

SredniVashtar

Here are my first zucchini of the season. I'll probably be sick of them in a couple of weeks but I am enjoying them now. In other news, a stupid bloody squirrel decided to drown itself in my pond and I have to dispose of the body. Picture available on request.

WhiteCrow

Quote from: SredniVashtar on June 16, 2017, 12:25:52 PM
Here are my first zucchini of the season. I'll probably be sick of them in a couple of weeks but I am enjoying them now. In other news, a stupid bloody squirrel decided to drown itself in my pond and I have to dispose of the body. Picture available on request.

SV .. Thanks for sharing .. Mrs Crow has a little vegetable garden and she also grows zucchini.

Flowers and birds are my favorite passions.. and of course all the wonders of nature .. amazing!

WhiteCrow

Quote from: SredniVashtar on May 22, 2017, 01:30:16 PM
That's a swan.

Nice SV...please give a little clue about where on the Thames the picture is from   TIA

WhiteCrow

Quote from: StarrMountain on June 13, 2017, 08:13:00 PM
. . . and could be again. ;) ;D

Yes it could be.. I miss Nancy and Future Theater a lot! And of course Hoagie too.  I have most all of Art's old shows loaded into the hard drive of my car.. I'm pretty sure  during my drive home from work yesterday while listening to Art's show from July ?, 1996 ..Hoagie  first made mention of 19.5 ..

The memories!

I want NEW memories!

akwilly

I took this picture of a glacier while up on the roof a week or 3 ago

GravitySucks

Quote from: White Crow 🌔🌓🌒🌚 on June 16, 2017, 01:01:20 PM
Yes it could be.. I miss Nancy and Future Theater a lot! And of course Hoagie too.  I have most all of Art's old shows loaded into the hard drive of my car.. I'm pretty sure  during my drive home from work yesterday while listening to Art's show from July ?, 1996 ..Hoagie  first made mention of 19.5 ..

The memories!

I want NEW memories!

Hoagie is back on the air on Saturdays and Sundays 9-12 pacific. Check out the OSOM thread. He has done shows the last two weekends.

WhiteCrow

Quote from: GravitySucks on June 16, 2017, 02:06:51 PM
Hoagie is back on the air on Saturdays and Sundays 9-12 pacific. Check out the OSOM thread. He has done shows the last two weekends.

Thanks Gravity..

WhiteCrow

Quote from: akwilly on June 16, 2017, 01:38:26 PM

Wow AK.  impressed!!!

Quote from: SredniVashtar on June 16, 2017, 12:25:52 PM
Oh my...what big zucchini you have.

Quote from: akwilly on June 16, 2017, 01:38:26 PM
What were you doing on a roof?!

Zenman

Yep, finally squash hunting season once again.

GravitySucks

Happy Father's Day to the Bellasarios...

Barbecue lunch with my daughter and steak dinner (I hope) with my son.

Hope everyone has a safe and happy one. Those are no longer mutually exclusive. 😎

serenity

Happy Fathers Day to all you DAD's out there in the Haven and elsewhere. Thanks for the bacon pizza. One new memory for the day!!!

starrmtn001

Happy Father's Days to you Dads of Kids and/or Critters. :-* ;)

WhiteCrow

In these times of chaos and trouble we need our bellas more than ever.  Starr I need a bacon sandwich badly.

Isn't this bbq season?

Love ALL

wr250

Quote from: White Crow 🌔🌓🌒🌚 on June 21, 2017, 04:22:30 PM
In these times of chaos and trouble we need our bellas more than ever.  Starr I need a bacon sandwich badly.

Isn't this bbq season?

Love ALL
heres some bacon in a can:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cn8Gm-N4BdQ

WhiteCrow

Quote from: wr250 on June 22, 2017, 06:01:33 PM
heres some bacon in a can:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cn8Gm-N4BdQ

Thankis WR250!  Bacon that lasts ten years!   A dream come true. If ever we need to leave our planet, I be sure to pack many cans.

Good to see ya buddy.