• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The General Musings of Falkie2013 (George Senda, The Guy From Pittsburgh)

Started by heater, December 19, 2013, 09:37:40 PM

Should this thread be removed from the forum?

Yes
1296 (66.7%)
No
647 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 1937

paladin1991

Quote from: ONeill on December 05, 2017, 03:14:20 PM

Uh oh.  What does the Fat One have lodged in his throat?  Orangey?  Fluffy?  Bleeding Cooter goo?

paladin1991

Quote from: IamNotPickleRick! on December 05, 2017, 11:05:09 PM
will there be haters and trolls?  I'd be interested in listening

Yeah, I'm sure it's okay if you show up.

whoozit

Quote from: coaster on December 05, 2017, 09:06:35 PM
lol. what are you all doing? screaming at an old fat man that has nothing to do with you. I did the same back in the day, and still wonder why I wasted my time. You realize, one day he will eat one too many salty snacks and die. What will you do then? Is that win for you? Who gives a fuck if some old fat retard farts around on youtube. It doesn't affect you. I was bullying that man. Making fun of him. Thats all thats happening now. Do you really think that the city doesn't know his mother died years ago, and he still exploits her and everyone else?
Talking dumb shit on a forum accomplishes nothing. Be proactive.
Welcome!  Help yourself to some chips and pretzels.

So where is the new used Prius video?  Surly they made it to their destination with the proper amount of money this time, and finished the transaction.  What could have possibly gone wrong?  I was so looking forward to watching Kathy cautiously backing out of the driveway....

Quote from: Billy Joe Mulgreavey on December 06, 2017, 08:26:43 AM
So where is the new used Prius video?  Surly they made it to their destination with the proper amount of money this time, and finished the transaction.  What could have possibly gone wrong?  I was so looking forward to watching Kathy cautiously backing out of the driveway....

He must be busy editing the videos of the new car, the San Francisco shopping district excursion, the retrieval of Tiny One, all that.

Yes, Christmas came early for Falkie, who lives to please Kathy.  It came early for Kathy, and for Tiny One.  It's like the real life A Christmas Carol

Norm

Quote from: Billy Joe Mulgreavey on December 06, 2017, 08:26:43 AM

As of this posting George and Kathy should be in Las Vegas enjoying the good life in their new (to them) automobile. George has been recording numerous videos on his former 'broken' iPad and as soon as he can find a reliable hotspot will upload his video reports to YouTube for all the subscribers to enjoy.

Happy days are here again!  Let us all join hands and sing along!

So long sad times
Go long bad times
We are rid of you at last
Howdy gay times
Cloudy gray times
You are now a thing of the past
Happy days are here again
The skies above are clear again
So let's sing a song of cheer again
Happy days are here again!

3OctaveFart

Senda and Kathy better plan on getting jobs in the service industry if they're to keep getting entitlements.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/wonk/wp/2017/12/01/gop-eyes-post-tax-cut-changes-to-welfare-medicare-and-social-security/?utm_term=.bf11fc452bd0

QuoteTrump has not clarified which specific programs would be affected by the proposed “welfare reform," though congressional Republicans are signaling that they aim to impose work requirements on food stamps and direct cash assistance for the poor.

"We have a welfare system that's trapping people in poverty and effectively paying people not to work," Ryan told Kaminsky on Wednesday. "We've got to work on that."

Norm

Quote from: paladin1991 on December 06, 2017, 02:58:58 PM
Makers Mark?  Yes, please.  4 fingers. ;D

Kentucky's finest...just leave the bottle...

Norm

What it's like to be stuck at the train station with George and Kathy...
This poor chap couldn't hold his hands tight enough over his ears trying to drown out Senda's drivel...

Quote from: whoozit on December 05, 2017, 06:05:33 PM
I can’t unsee those teeth!  Or should I say I can’t see those teeth that I should have unseen?  I’m in shock.
While you were busy looking at her teeth, you missed her beard. And yet she's still too attractive for Senda.

Quote from: chefist on December 05, 2017, 09:46:23 PM
HI Folks...I hope all are well.

Sorry, been busy over the holidays...thinking of doing a show this Sunday if you are all amiable...

I almost have the trademark in hand...any day now...then I'll make a decision on what to do with George...it won't be in his hands...I'll be the arbitrator of his destiny...and he knows that already...

Merry Christmas...

Yeah, baby, yeah!

Quote from: Jojo on December 06, 2017, 12:09:47 AM
That's serious bruising.  What does she say caused it?

She has very sensitive skin, you know. It bruises for no reason when Senda punches her.

starrmtn001

Quote from: chefist on December 05, 2017, 09:46:23 PM
HI Folks...I hope all are well.

Sorry, been busy over the holidays...thinking of doing a show this Sunday if you are all amiable...

I almost have the trademark in hand...any day now...then I'll make a decision on what to do with George...it won't be in his hands...I'll be the arbitrator of his destiny...and he knows that already...

Merry Christmas...

Yes!  Let's do this!!! ;D

Quote from: paladin1991 on December 06, 2017, 02:57:32 AM
Uh oh.  What does the Fat One have lodged in his throat?  Orangey?  Fluffy?  Bleeding Cooter goo?

Noory's pubes. He's trying to get back on Coast.

Jojo

Quote from: Inglorious Bitch on December 06, 2017, 03:52:44 PM
She has very sensitive skin, you know. It bruises for no reason when Senda punches her.
Geez - A man would have to be pretty reckless to aim for the head - easy way to get caught.  Then again, if she won't press charges...