• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Midnight In The Desert

Started by Falkie2013, December 12, 2015, 01:13:40 AM

GravitySucks

Quote from: Zenman on May 24, 2018, 07:30:58 PM
Cool. Interesting bit of BG etymology.

I was almost done defining the grammar in BNF then that fucker Art had to die. At this rate I will never finish my thesis.

Quote from: Roswells, Art on May 24, 2018, 07:27:47 PM
Oh you mean when I said he is a pedo? Yeah, he's a pedo.

uh oh, banned again....

Roswells, Art

Quote from: Richard Groyper on May 24, 2018, 07:33:12 PM
you seem upset. i wonder how many false accusations will you make before the night is over?

Sorry, the truth hurts. Even Miku sees how malleable you are.

Asuka Langley

To be fair Roswells, Art is the Legacy of Art and Art would know a thing or two about pedophilia as confirmed by Marsha Boyd

GravitySucks

“Can’t we all just get along?” Heather Leona Wade

Quote from: Roswells, Art on May 24, 2018, 07:35:35 PM
Sorry, the truth hurts. Even Miku sees how malleable you are.

yet look how easy it was to get you to get yourself banned, again. wow.

Quote from: SciFiAuthor on May 24, 2018, 07:33:29 PM
Indeed, the accutron readings were off the scale. And then it all went to shit. Sort of like Art and Dark Matter, but instead of everyone buying satellite radios we were buying bolo ties.

And cursing at USB ports.

Asuka Langley

Quote from: GravitySucks on May 24, 2018, 07:39:58 PM
“Can’t we all just get along?” Heather Leona Wade

NO! Roswells, Art is the shitty ayy lmao meme legacy Art entrusted to a Burger King employee not Heather Wade!

GravitySucks

Quote from: Kizuna Ai on May 24, 2018, 07:43:26 PM
NO! Roswells, Art is the shitty ayy lmao meme legacy Art entrusted to a Burger King employee not Heather Wade!

Because she accused you of being a foot?

bellNwhistle

Quote from: Richard Groyper on May 24, 2018, 07:42:03 PM
yet look how easy it was to get you to get yourself banned, again. wow.

Asking a legit question..

Why would Roswells get banned for calling someone a pedo, yet at least one currently active member (see above) has posted several dozen times that Art was one.. and yet MV has not banned them? In what world does that make sense?

Sean92008

Quote from: albrecht on May 24, 2018, 07:17:01 PM
It might be that time of the month for Clyde. He seems to be testy with callers. He also tends to repeat his monologue/spiel/rants (but this could be for markets that pick up mid show?) And lots of the same subjects (AI, etc.) Still better that Church, obviously.
In San Diego, GZ is one, solitary hour...

Even that's too much for me.most nights.  Since I play the radio, or my device, while I am showering... I tend to shower quicker if Ground Zero is the show I choose that night.

Asuka Langley

Quote from: GravitySucks on May 24, 2018, 07:47:28 PM
Because she accused you of being a foot?

She accuses me of being a pizza connoisseur even though i don't like Italian food and Italians are not even white. I am more of a fan of ramen, tonkatsu and yakitori desu~

Quote from: bellNwhistle on May 24, 2018, 07:49:26 PM

Why would Roswells get banned for calling someone a pedo, yet at least one currently active member (see above) has posted several dozen times that Art was one.. and yet MV has not banned them? In what world does that make sense?

Marsha Boyd made the claim.

GravitySucks

Bluejay

Quote from: DaveSchrader on May 24, 2018, 05:16:19 PM
TONITE TONITE TONITE!

LIVE CALLS in HOUR 3 for our guest!

That's right you can call in TONIGHT and be a part of the show.  Listen Live for the new number to call in.

NOW....with that said, it is an automated system, it will ask for your name and city or state...That is so that when I call you out, you know what line I am going to.  I know you want UNSCREENED Lines, these are as unscreened as I can make them with our system. Just a first name and a location so when you are ready to go live, you know who I am going to.

Thanks for your patience and let the Phone Phun Begin!

DS

Sean92008

Quote from: bellNwhistle on May 24, 2018, 07:22:44 PM
I’m not into feet, either. Other than using them to walk on, that is. I am blessed to have two.
In all seriousness...

I out my shoe size and height on a social media app that is often used for hooking up as a side business...

I must say, it changed my fortune.

bellNwhistle

Quote from: Richard Groyper on May 24, 2018, 07:51:47 PM
Marsha Boyd made the claim.

Yes, which hasn’t been verified. Not to continue beating a dead horse, but Dude has no proof .. but posts it like it’s a fact, regardless. No ban. So are you sure that’s really why she was banned? (I have no idea. I probably wasn’t around when this happened). The other guy defend himself? Where is he?

Roswells, Art

I did get banned.

Robert

whoozit

Quote from: Zenman on May 24, 2018, 07:05:44 PM
Who originated "Braaps"? Was it SciFi?
Dixon Bawls
Quote from: Dixon Bawls on July 31, 2015, 01:08:51 AM
In honor of his farting chair, I suggest we say "Braaps!"

Quote from: Kizuna Ai on May 24, 2018, 07:51:37 PM
She accuses me of being a pizza connoisseur even though i don't like Italian food and Italians are not even white. I am more of a fan of ramen, tonkatsu and yakitori desu~

good tasty food right there, especially Ramen and Yakitori

bellNwhistle

Quote from: Roswells, Art on May 24, 2018, 07:56:07 PM
I did get banned.
I wasn’t saying you didn’t. I’m saying But not Dude above? What’s the difference? MV likes him more? It’s only okay to call one guy a pedo but not another guy?

Lilith

Quote from: Juan on May 24, 2018, 07:04:04 PM
Trolls are bothering Vara.  They're doing everything they can to cause turmoil.

Oh dear.

Asuka Langley

Quote from: bellNwhistle on May 24, 2018, 07:58:44 PM
I wasn’t saying you didn’t. I’m saying But not Dude above? What’s the difference? MV likes him more? It’s only okay to call one guy a pedo but not another guy?

Being Bellgaber of the year has it's perks

whoozit

Quote from: GravitySucks on May 24, 2018, 07:58:05 PM
Good find!
I wasn’t posting much then but I was in the thread every night. I sort of knew where to look.