• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The GabCast (A podcast about BellGab)

Started by onan, October 22, 2013, 06:30:19 PM

ponyboysunset

So it looks like I will be brewing some coffee to stay up past 9 PM to hear this awesome show.
#dayjob
#norestforthewicked
#ultrararemvgabcast
#praisemv

grano salis

I heard MVs interview with Art from February 2016 last night  and it was beyond wonderful.  Some were criticizing the amount of time MV spoke but it was really perfected to tease the right amount of information out of (a really kind of shy to talk about himself)  Art and answered a good many questions regarding the golden thread that was his career in broadcasting.  I have to work tonight but will listen later (sigh).  You know there are a few things I would have liked to know--and maybe you guys do:  1) about Art's Vietnam  and Amarillo radio experience (late 60s-70s) 2) what was the John David Oates story?  As I vaguely recall the JDO show (90s) was one which Art may have been openly skeptical of content which upset JDO to the point of maniacal revenge.  Art sued and won (interesting interlude--don't fool with the Art). 3) I guess that Art really got his feelings hurt by the Bellgab forum response to his short lived  Sirius radio show--glad that the wounds healed through intervention by MV et al. 

Taco Bell

Going to have to tune in...just gotta mute the hockey game.

GravitySucks

Quote from: Taco Bell on April 18, 2018, 08:24:13 AM
Going to have to tune in...just gotta mute the hockey game.

Is hockey still going?

Taco Bell

Quote from: GravitySucks on April 18, 2018, 08:27:23 AM
Is hockey still going?

As a Hawks fan, it was over in December.

First round in full swing. Vegas just swept the Kings, Sharks can do the same with the Ducks tonight. Other games on the schedule for today - Pens(2)/Flyers(1) 7pm est - Lightning(2)/Devils(1) 730pm - Preds(2)/Avs(1) 10pm

GravitySucks

Quote from: Taco Bell on April 18, 2018, 08:45:25 AM
As a Hawks fan, it was over in December.

First round in full swing. Vegas just swept the Kings, Sharks can do the same with the Ducks tonight. Other games on the schedule for today - Pens(2)/Flyers(1) 7pm est - Lightning(2)/Devils(1) 730pm - Preds(2)/Avs(1) 10pm

When the Hawks started the season with a 10-1 win I knew I should not have gotten my hopes up. Vegas has been unreal.  I just hope someone can keep the Cup in the states.

starrmtn001

Quote from: ponyboysunset on April 18, 2018, 06:21:12 AM
So it looks like I will be brewing some coffee to stay up past 9 PM to hear this awesome show.
#dayjob
#norestforthewicked
#ultrararemvgabcast
#praisemv
Hey, PBS! It was so cool to see you in chat.  I sure hope you call in tonight.  It would be great to hear you again too. ;)

ponyboysunset

Quote from: StarrMountain on April 18, 2018, 01:49:37 PM
Hey, PBS! It was so cool to see you in chat.  I sure hope you call in tonight.  It would be great to hear you again too. ;)
Thank star. I plan on being in chat as for calling I think I'll let some others step up. It was great to see you too!

Element 115

Quote from: ponyboysunset on April 18, 2018, 06:21:12 AM
#dayjob
#norestforthewicked
#ultrararemvgabcast
#praisemv

Yes you should really call in!  It will be fun, hopefully we'll have plenty to talk about.  We need a tribute to Art show sometime or Best of with clips.  I can get the clips all together to send to MV if he's ok with doing a little tribute show.  I've got 80+GB worth of shows.

Please call in!!!

Call in number: 573-837-4948

Tonight 9pm Eastern

http://ufoship.com/chat

GravitySucks

Quote from: Element 115 on April 18, 2018, 04:52:33 PM
Yes you should really call in!  It will be fun, hopefully we'll have plenty to talk about.  We need a tribute to Art show sometime or Best of with clips.  I can get the clips all together to send to MV if he's ok with doing a little tribute show.  I've got 80+GB worth of shows.

Please call in!!!

Call in number: 573-837-4948

http://ca.radioboss.fm:8233/autodj.m3u  or https://tunein.com/radio/PodcastSolutions-s268041

Tonight 9pm Eastern

http://ufoship.com/chat

That’s Curtis’ stream info. Is MV going to use that one or the normal ufoship server?

Element 115

Quote from: GravitySucks on April 18, 2018, 04:59:22 PM
That’s Curtis’ stream info. Is MV going to use that one or the normal ufoship server?

yes you are correct, I posted Curtis' stream info, I would check with MV on that, probably his normal ufoship server. 

You should also call in.

Quote from: GravitySucks on April 18, 2018, 04:59:22 PM
Hello Gravity, so looking forward to the show tonight👁

GravitySucks

Quote from: VENUS FIREBALL XL5 on April 18, 2018, 05:08:05 PM
Hello Gravity, so looking forward to the show tonight👁

Hi. Haven’t seen you around. Glad to see you drop in.

Hopefully I will have some time to call. MV hasn’t hung up on me in a long time. I kind of miss it.

henge0stone

Who is hosting tonight? I completely missed the 14th show. 

Quote from: GravitySucks on April 18, 2018, 05:14:31 PM
Hi. Haven’t seen you around. Glad to see you drop in.

Hopefully I will have some time to call. MV hasn’t hung up on me in a long time. I kind of miss it.
Ha Ha I know I called in before and just talking away and all of a sudden I realized I had been hung up on and talking to myself...  You are nobody until MV hangs up on you☎️📞🎙📱

Roswells, Art

Quote from: henge0stone on April 18, 2018, 05:23:00 PM
Who is hosting tonight? I completely missed the 14th show. 

Quote from: mv on April 17, 2018, 08:07:51 PM
ok cool.  so we've got:
the general
element 115

And MV

chefist

I'm playing hooky in order to listen...it's THAT important... :D

ponyboysunset

Quote from: chefist on April 18, 2018, 05:38:01 PM
I'm playing hooky in order to listen...it's THAT important... :D
slacker  :P It will be fun to see everyone in chat!

Taco Bell

50 minutes to clear all this snow, starting now.

Catsmile

MUSIC PRE-SHOW LIVE NAO!!

GabCast tonight Wednesday, APR. 18, at 9PM Eastern, 6PM Western.
Chat & Listen HERE:
WWW.ufoship.com/chat

Listen only below.

Click to open Media Player HERE:
http://ca.radioboss.fm:8233/stream.m3u

Or HERE:
http://ca.radioboss.fm:8233/stream.xspf

Copy & Paste Into Media Player:
http://ca.radioboss.fm:8233/stream

Roswells, Art

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on April 18, 2018, 06:56:06 PM
Guy in mask: Meh. Who are you?!

Black guy: Holy shit! Run!! :o

I'm so proud you were able to understand the subtle nuance of that gif. Good job!

albrecht

Quote from: Roswells, Art on April 18, 2018, 06:59:23 PM
I'm so proud you were able to understand the subtle nuance of that gif. Good job!
Which Will Smith movie was this from or was it some gag he did on some latenight show? It is hilarious.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Roswells, Art on April 18, 2018, 06:59:23 PM

Don't fret! I'm confident that one day you'll actually make the transition from dildos to real penises. ;)

Hog

Good show, nice to hear MV again.  The General and 115 also did well.

peace
Hog

ponyboysunset

Great show all and so great to talk with so many of you! So many intelligent and funny people. All hosts were good and all viewpoints were represented. The George Noory call was great. Thanks all and Praise MV.

Chine

Hey Guys,

What a great show tonight. Nice to hear you, General and Element.

That was really cool of George to call in. Loved hearing from you too, Aldous.

ItsTelly

Another epic Gabcast!  With George calling in no less!

All Hail the Lord High MV!

telly