• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

George Noory Sucks! - The Definitive Compendium

Started by MV/Liberace!, April 06, 2008, 01:23:02 AM

Can Noory pronounce anything correctly?

No
No

bateman

Quote from: Dateline on November 18, 2015, 08:02:24 PM
The interesting thing is that all of these festive holiday traditions as mentioned in the above posts were done while Holiday Magic Coast Style played in the background. 

Is there some sort of "eggnog" tradition too?

ItsOver

Quote from: Izintit? on November 18, 2015, 08:05:53 PM
I`m almost tempted to listen again but for the sound of his stupid voice.
C2C wouldn't be too bad if it wasn't for that minor detail.

ziznak

Quote from: ItsOver on November 18, 2015, 08:28:13 PM
C2C wouldn't be too bad if it wasn't for that minor detail.
Apparently I have the habit of mocking jorch's laugh... so much so that I've been told I'm fairly close to the real thing.

I need some psychological assistance

ItsOver

Quote from: ziznak on November 19, 2015, 09:29:35 AM
Apparently I have the habit of mocking jorch's laugh... so much so that I've been told I'm fairly close to the real thing.

I need some psychological assistance
I've been known to say "how are yewwwww."

Nice avatar, Ziz.  Have a nice Noory Day next Thursday.

ziznak

Quote from: ItsOver on November 19, 2015, 09:40:26 AM

Nice avatar, Ziz.  Have a nice Noory Day next Thursday.
I drop a few "how are yewww's" myself "it's over."  Yess you should like the avatar it's your creative conception!! i think you've actually come up w a few of my avatars over the last few years  :)

ItsOver

Quote from: ziznak on November 19, 2015, 09:45:38 AM
I drop a few "how are yewww's" myself "it's over."  Yess you should like the avatar it's your creative conception!! i think you've actually come up w a few of my avatars over the last few years  :)
Anything for "the cause," Ziz.  :D  Your Noory photo-shops should have a place of honor in the inevitable MV Memorial Library, just down the hall from Paper*Boy's Jorch and Tommy Eyepad cartoons.

albrecht

Paul Ehrlich was a refreshing, positive guest the other night! Some funny stuff with Norry agreeing and then contradicting his usual guest's theories and advertisers (survivalism won't work, etc.) My favorite is Ehrlich's idea that the agricultural revolution and division of labor was the worst things that ever happened to humanity.  :o Then we had the "Dexter Moneterrey" guy, though so far he didn't go into as much as the subject deserves.

Gumby, Dammit

Quote from: Paper*Boy on November 18, 2015, 07:54:26 PM
Surprisingly, no.

One night not too long ago he came on air and mentioned this thread.  Said he hadn't realized what a rut he'd fallen into, and promised change.  Since then, he's been working on the various ways he sucks that have been pointed out here, and has come along nicely - although like anything sometimes it's 3 steps forward and 2 steps back.  He's enrolled in English, science, and history courses at the local community college to get up to speed on the basics, and seems excited about it.  He burned his cue cards live on air, and now does show prep during the day and has actual conversations with the guests and callers during the show.

It's been amazeen to see unfold.  He's really taken the criticism to heart - when a lesser man would have just continued to alternate between ignoring it and lashing out - and if anything he's been over-apologizing.  The night he broke down and wept on air, begging forgiveness was very moving.  I wish Art Bell would accept his apologies and return his calls. 

I'm glad he took Tommy back after firing him on air, the emails he got were overwhelmingly in favor of giving Tommy another chance as well.
Of coursh!

Gumby, Dammit

Quote from: albrecht on November 19, 2015, 11:00:38 AM
Paul Ehrlich was a refreshing, positive guest the other night! Some funny stuff with Norry agreeing and then contradicting his usual guest's theories and advertisers (survivalism won't work, etc.) My favorite is Ehrlich's idea that the agricultural revolution and division of labor was the worst things that ever happened to humanity.  :o Then we had the "Dexter Moneterrey" guy, though so far he didn't go into as much as the subject deserves.
OMG THAT guy is a complete peice of work. "Doctor" Goldberg can schpew forth more verbal diarrhea while at the same time having his tongue lapping Jorch's sphincter than any guest ever. George: "I love it!"

Morgus

Linda Moulton Howe appears for her monthly c2c visit tonight.

zeebo

Quote from: Morgus on November 19, 2015, 04:57:45 PM

Her appearances may be the one exception I make for Noory shows these days.  Mainly because her pre-recorded interviews & general filibustering keeps the host-side suckage time to a minimum.

albrecht

Quote from: zeebo on November 19, 2015, 05:07:03 PM
Her appearances may be the one exception I make for Noory shows these days.  Mainly because her pre-recorded interviews & general filibustering keeps the host-side suckage time to a minimum.
Same. The only other guest who has figured out the solution is Steve Quayle, who might be nuts but figured out how to handle Norry. Simply talk and don't let him get a word in. I'm surprised Norry hasn't demanded that LMH comes to the studio, or his 'cave,' to do shows so he can hit on her easier. Look forward to creepy bumper music tonight.

zeebo

Quote from: albrecht on November 19, 2015, 05:24:36 PM
...Look forward to creepy bumper music tonight.

Lady in Red, Dream Lover, and For Your Eyes Only on the way.

ItsOver

Quote from: zeebo on November 19, 2015, 05:29:21 PM
Lady in Red, Dream Lover, and For Your Eyes Only on the way.
Oh, crap.  I'm not sure I can do Dave twice in one week.  A Dave Redux really sucks.  I do like to listen Linda drone.

zeebo

Quote from: ItsOver on November 19, 2015, 05:38:08 PM
...  I do like to listen Linda drone.

It's like being wrapped in a warm monotone blanket.

ItsOver

Quote from: zeebo on November 19, 2015, 05:53:23 PM
It's like being wrapped in a warm monotone blanket.
That's it.  With Art it's "mysterious, yet strangely reassuring."  With Linda, it's "continuously numbing, yet mutilatingly mystifying."

akwilly

Quote from: Morgus on November 19, 2015, 04:57:45 PM
I will be listening to C2C tonight.

NoMoreNoory

Quote from: ItsOver on November 19, 2015, 09:40:26 AM

Oh, yes. Conversation and texts (or Texasses, as we know them) are liberally peppered with 'What's happaneen?', 'Isn't tukknolajee amazeen?', 'Me too', 'I think so too', 'There is no doubt about it' etc etc.
Good to know it's a collective affliction.

CornyCrow

HEY!  THERE'S AN INSTANT POLL ON PARANORMAL DATE:

http://www.coasttocoastam.com/

VOTE EARLY AND OFTEN.

Quote from: Segundus on November 20, 2015, 05:35:51 AM
HEY!  THERE'S AN INSTANT POLL ON PARANORMAL DATE:

http://www.coasttocoastam.com/

VOTE EARLY AND OFTEN.

From the C2C website, here is the poll question. As of now it's running 75% against. Shame on the trolls going there and voting no, I really hope George "What Happens In Vegas" Noory ignores them and puts it on for the 'Yes' voters

"Want to find love? We want to know what you think. Would you be interested in attending a ParanormalDate.com event in Las Vegas in 2016?":

I do think they are a bit thin on details, like whether Tommy will be there, and if he's signed up to be matched with potential partners?  Will attendees be assured what ever happens there stays there, or will they be bringing anything home, or is that up to them?  Would George be willing to reenact, as a stage show, his falling into that mud hole and subsequently sitting around his room nude while Tommy goes out to buy his new clothes?  Does he now bring an emergency change of clothes with him while traveling?  Does Tommy?  Can we be certain there is no danger to the attendees if there is another kidnapping attempt?

ziznak

Quote from: Paper*Boy on November 20, 2015, 07:26:52 AM
From the C2C website, here is the poll question. As of now it's running 75% against. Shame on the trolls going there and voting no, I really hope George "What Happens In Vegas" Noory ignores them and puts it on for the 'Yes' voters

"Want to find love? We want to know what you think. Would you be interested in attending a ParanormalDate.com event in Las Vegas in 2016?":

I do think they are a bit thin on details, like whether Tommy will be there, and if he's signed up to be matched with potential partners?  Will attendees be assured what ever happens there stays there, or will they be bringing anything home, or is that up to them?  Would George be willing to reenact, as a stage show, his falling into that mud hole and subsequently sitting around his room nude while Tommy goes out to buy his new clothes?  Does he now bring an emergency change of clothes with him while traveling?  Does Tommy?  Can we be certain there is no danger to the attendees if there is another kidnapping attempt?
it's all just a ruse to get more cat ladies in jorch's harem

ItsOver

Quote from: ziznak on November 20, 2015, 10:41:35 AM
it's all just a ruse to get more cat ladies in jorch's harem
Hehehe.  The ultimate venue for lounge lizard Dave, dressed in his finest leisure suit, belting out Elvis.

CornyCrow

Quote from: bateman on November 20, 2015, 05:50:58 PM
Now at 89% "no"  ;D
Thank you, thank you.  Maybe we can exclude them from the entire country, one city at a time.  One can only hope. 

Morgus

Noory is taking tonight (Friday) off tonight he said last night to spend time with his family in St. Louis
Connie Willis is scheduled to be the guest tonight with a guest on bigfoot.

Ciardelo

Quote from: Morgus on November 20, 2015, 08:45:56 PM
Noory is taking tonight (Friday) off tonight he said last night to spend time with his family in St. Louis
What does the size of the guest's foot matter?

Quote from: Morgus on November 20, 2015, 08:45:56 PM

What about all the shut-ins who depend on him to be there?

Morgus

Quote from: Paper*Boy on November 20, 2015, 09:07:21 PM
What about all the shut-ins who depend on him to be there?
Noory just takes off Friday this week so he can host live on Thanksgiving night as part of his pledge to always host on holidays?  :o

ItsOver

Quote from: Morgus on November 20, 2015, 09:42:14 PM
Noory just takes off Friday this week so he can host live on Thanksgiving night as part of his pledge to always host on holidays?  :o
Ah, yes.  Noory Day.