• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

George Noory Sucks! - The Definitive Compendium

Started by MV/Liberace!, April 06, 2008, 01:23:02 AM

Can Noory pronounce anything correctly?

No
No

akwilly

Quote from: 21st Century Man on July 24, 2015, 01:36:38 AM
Ack.  Not this lousy version It Ain't Me, Babe.  I love Johnny Cash but this Dylan cover sucks as much as Jorch.
ouch, that is one opinion I will disagree with. Anything Cash or especially Willy Nelson does should go right to the library of congress to be saved for posterity. Hey I think Willy would be a fun guest for Art to have on.

Quote from: akwilly on July 24, 2015, 01:49:43 AM
ouch, that is one opinion I will disagree with. Anything Cash or especially Willy Nelson does should go right to the library of congress to be saved for posterity. Hey I think Willy would be a fun guest for Art to have on.

That's ok.  I'm in complete agreement about every other song in the Cash catalog but for me, It Ain't Me Babe sounds so wrong.  It's a great song but I prefer Dylan's original or the Turtles version.

Cash's version of It Ain't Me Babe isn't the worst version of the song though.  The following is.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=py0aAkN273E

Izintit?

Quote from: 21st Century Man on July 24, 2015, 01:59:35 AM
Cash's version of It Ain't Me Babe isn't the worst version of the song though.  The following is.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=py0aAkN273E
Thanks for posting this. It`s almost as good as Shatner`s "Lucy in the sky with Diamonds".

Dateline

Quote from: 21st Century Man on July 24, 2015, 01:47:15 AM
Jorch thinks demons are causing spontaneous human combustion.

Probably the wrong thread, but the subject was here.  I thought Falkie's thighs rubbing together caused spontaneous human combustion.

Juan Cena

Quote from: akwilly on July 24, 2015, 01:49:43 AM

Didn't Art interview Willie once or twice about biodeisel?

ItsOver

Quote from: 21st Century Man on July 24, 2015, 01:47:15 AM
Jorch thinks demons are causing spontaneous human combustion.
Listening to Jorch can cause spontaneous human combustion.  If you're lucky.

AZZERAE

Dave, on July 22nd you & your Bulldog copied (poorly) everything Art said on Midnight.

New strategy? We see straight thru you.

chefist

Quote from: ItsOver on July 24, 2015, 09:13:51 AM
Listening to Jorch can cause spontaneous human combustion.  If you're lucky.

Meanwhile, back at C2C studios in Burbank, CA!

ItsOver

Quote from: chefist on July 24, 2015, 09:31:55 AM
Meanwhile, back at C2C studios in Burbank, CA!

Ha!  If you're Dave, Art Bell coming-back can cause spontaneous combustion.

ShayP

Quote from: popple on July 24, 2015, 11:25:21 AM

I wonder if George, inside his head, is saying "Could this be a mean baby?"

ItsOver

Quote from: ShayP on July 24, 2015, 12:00:40 PM
Like an accidental C2C listener, the poor kid is thinking "I need to take a dump on this clown.

Quote from: ShayP on July 24, 2015, 12:00:40 PM

Knowing how much Noory dislikes kids, he probably thinking "This brat better not piss on me or there's going to be trouble."

Why is he holding that child so awkwardly? People who've never had kids hold a child like that out of inexperience. Didn't snorge had three kids? Like he has DNA that needed to be passed on.

Quote from: ItsOver on July 24, 2015, 11:58:31 AM
Eh, who HASN'T tried that pose.

Even Hitler has more rapport with children than Noory does.  :o

ShayP

Quote from: Inglorious Bitch on July 24, 2015, 12:18:54 PM

Now that I look again...you're right.   ???

ItsOver

Quote from: Inglorious Bitch on July 24, 2015, 12:18:54 PM
The poor kid with Jorch just looks bored.  Must be a Coast Insider.

Quote from: ItsOver on July 24, 2015, 12:27:23 PM
The poor kid with Jorch just looks bored.  Must be a Coast Insider.

LOL Will he be tuning in for the "preshow" that whorge is going to start doing an hour before C2C? He mentioned it the other day when I was listening to a youtube of Coast where Noory said that he was going to put a camera in the studio and do a "preshow" an hour before Coast starts. Har! Har! Good luck with that, George you scrubber.

pyewacket

Quote from: michio on July 24, 2015, 01:19:09 AM
I finished listening to Mr. Art Bell. Awesome. I turn on 'The Georgie sNoory Show' for laughs, and I hear TGNS playing The Cars 'Drive' as bumper music. It's the same song Art was playing earlier in his MitD show. Coincidence or sNoory being his usual self, a PremRat AssHat? You decide.

Someone else posted about similar strange coincidences. I guess they think no one will notice.
If they are trolling around here- it probably sounds something like this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KeFoGo3N_4g

ItsOver

Quote from: Inglorious Bitch on July 24, 2015, 12:36:21 PM
LOL Will he be tuning in for the "preshow" that whorge is going to start doing an hour before C2C? He mentioned it the other day when I was listening to a youtube of Coast where Noory said that he was going to put a camera in the studio and do a "preshow" an hour before Coast starts. Har! Har! Good luck with that, George you scrubber.
Poor Jorch is running scared.  PremRat either still doesn't get it or doesn't care.  More Jorch is a problem not the solution for C2C.  What a bunch of corporate twits.  No wonder Art bailed on both PremRat and Sirius. Run by stooges, for stooges.

Quote from: Inglorious Bitch on July 24, 2015, 12:36:21 PM
... Noory said that he was going to put a camera in the studio and do a "preshow" an hour before Coast starts...

Pour me uh-nuther glass of medishine, Thompson

ItsOver

Quote from: Paper*Boy on July 24, 2015, 12:42:24 PM
George is a grandfather
Ah, Jorch's power to enthrall works on his kin, too.

Quote from: Paper*Boy on July 24, 2015, 12:48:42 PM
Pour me uh-nuther glass of medishine, Thompson

Tahmee, make shure yew get my guut shide. I want to make shure the haterz shee me in all my glory.

Quote from: Paper*Boy on July 24, 2015, 12:42:24 PM
George is a grandfather

Does anyone remember when Noory referred to his own grandson as "the little dicker"? Not to be confused with granpappy the big dick(er).

Sophie

Quote from: Inglorious Bitch on July 24, 2015, 01:38:44 PM
Does anyone remember when Noory referred to his own grandson as "the little dicker"? Not to be confused with granpappy the big dick(er).

LOL

I remember "the little dicker"

:D

albrecht

"Of course" Norry wanted to know if spontaneous human combustion happened to babies. He sounded elated when the guest gave some examples.