• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

George Noory Sucks! - The Definitive Compendium

Started by MV/Liberace!, April 06, 2008, 01:23:02 AM

Can Noory pronounce anything correctly?

No
No

Rico999

Quote from: Dateline on July 22, 2015, 11:19:33 PM
The next project for Norry Enterprises is a pay-day company loan for Coast listeners.  This will be set up on the internet and will be Paracash.com.  When you go boo-hoo, we will fund you!  To lower your interest rate on the loan from fifty percent, just enter the code word Norry.  It is free to apply, but if you decide to get the money, it will cost you.

Ding Ding Ding!   I'm sure the wheels are turning in Dave's "brain" right now....

He'll make so much offa this he'll finally be able to quit flying coach....

popple

Did Tom act like a tough guy in front of the baby? Crossed arms and shades on. Ready to protect Jorch at all costs if it dares make a move.

Heather Wade

Quote from: popple on July 23, 2015, 12:54:44 PM
Did Tom act like a tough guy in front of the baby? Crossed arms and shades on. Ready to protect Jorch at all costs if it dares make a move.

That is exactly what I pictured.

ACE of CLUBS

If you've ever been a 'fight club' type .....
Many of those large intimidating types have used their stature as a defense.  Many don't know how to fight, and can be 'tipped over' very easily ...... it's always a pleasure to tip one over.

SaucyRossy

No, but word is he ate the baby's snacks.

George is very generous.  He bough them each a turkey sandwich and a juice box.

And that baby was safe with George.  The first thing he thinks of in any disaster story is how the babies and little kids fared.  Even in the telling of his own encounter with molten hot pizza rolls, his first thought was what if someone had given one of them to a baby

albrecht

I was hoping someone from here would call in and ask "if it was a 'mean baby'?"

ItsOver

Quote from: SaucyRossy on July 23, 2015, 02:20:53 PM

Jorge ain't afraid of no baby.  Mean or not.

NoMoreNoory

Quote from: albrecht on July 22, 2015, 03:07:29 PM
From last night's show:
"there was a little baby on the flight between me and Tom who was just crying and crying. I've had children so was immune but Tommy hasn't." (slightly paraphrased from recall) Good Lord. That baby is now going to become a "mean baby" for sure. And how did a "baby" get a seat in the middle of two strangers (and I mean strange) mean on a flight? How did baby fit and aren't babies usually sat with at least one of it's parents? Bizarre. I really feel sorry for the baby; it will now grow up "mean."
-GNS

I'd cry if I was sitting between those two. I heard this and it struck me as a typically weird and uncomfortable Dave slice-of-life story. 'Immune' was weird, like babies are a disease. And I was puzzled by 'between', but I think this was just another example of him being unable to employ the English language. No airline is going to seat a baby between strangers, so he obviously didn't mean 'between' at all. Probably 'near', in front of' or 'across the aisle from' or something. Ignorance.
Now Art is back, he isn't funny to me anymore, just an incompetent cretin.

Quote from: NoMoreNoory on July 23, 2015, 03:51:04 PM
I'd cry if I was sitting between those two. I heard this and it struck me as a typically weird and uncomfortable Dave slice-of-life story. 'Immune' was weird, like babies are a disease. And I was puzzled by 'between', but I think this was just another example of him being unable to employ the English language. No airline is going to seat a baby between strangers, so he obviously didn't mean 'between' at all. Probably 'near', in front of' or 'across the aisle from' or something. Ignorance.
Now Art is back, he isn't funny to me anymore, just an incompetent cretin.

Here's what I think.  George likes the window seat so he can look down on all his listeners (literally and figuratively) and doesn't have to deal with the annoying attendants and lowlifes on the airplane walking back and forth, while Tommy needs to be on the aisle seat so he can make frequent trips to the bathroom (since he's potentially diabetic) and can't maneuver his girth through the seats very well.  In between them was a hapless parent holding her child, or perhaps an entire family but George simplified by saying there was a baby between them.

ACE of CLUBS

Tom in a window seat may put the plane 'out of balance' ......

coaster

Sitting between dave and tommy... Imagine the body odor.

popple

Quote from: SaucyRossy on July 23, 2015, 02:20:53 PM

Mmmmmmm... cheerios? A little too heart healthy for Tommy though.

ItsOver

Quote from: coaster on July 23, 2015, 05:27:50 PM
With Dave yelping "mommy!" after every air pocket, reaching for Tommy's hand. :P

Dateline

Quote from: coaster on July 23, 2015, 05:27:50 PM

There are drop down masks to address that.

grizpsych

Quote from: ACE of CLUBS on July 23, 2015, 01:57:39 PM
If you've ever been a 'fight club' type .....
Many of those large intimidating types have used their stature as a defense.  Many don't know how to fight, and can be 'tipped over' very easily ...... it's always a pleasure to tip one over.
Whatever tough guy.

"Bob, around the world, for years, people have been hearing these loud, silent-type humming sounds. Well, not silent, but… .....uhh.."

GNS indeed.

Quote from: Deeyeennoveeyetee E. on July 24, 2015, 12:14:38 AM
"Bob, around the world, for years, people have been hearing these loud, silent-type humming sounds. Well, not silent, but… .....uhh.."

GNS indeed.

Don't tell me you are suffering this fool.  There is another show, y'know.

The radio in my shop has dust in the dial. It's locked on KFI here in Southern California. This is more or less fine, until 10PM.... What's this other show you speak of? I just wish we could have Art Bell back.

Quote from: Deeyeennoveeyetee E. on July 24, 2015, 12:31:42 AM
The radio in my shop has dust in the dial. It's locked on KFI here in Southern California. This is more or less fine, until 10PM.... What's this other show you speak of? I just wish we could have Art Bell back.

Art Bell is back.  On your pc.  Go to Artbell.com but the show is over now.  Hoagland is on the stream now. Art's show runs from 9-12 PDT. Open lines is tomorrow night.

michio

I finished listening to Mr. Art Bell. Awesome. I turn on 'The Georgie sNoory Show' for laughs, and I hear TGNS playing The Cars 'Drive' as bumper music. It's the same song Art was playing earlier in his MitD show. Coincidence or sNoory being his usual self, a PremRat AssHat? You decide.

Wow, what a jarring contrast.  Listening to Jorch after Art really shows what an inept interviewer Noory is.

Noory is up to no good. If you look at GNoory's profile here on bellgab, he changed his last active status to hidden.  He's lurking, waiting to pounce.

Quote from: michio on July 24, 2015, 01:19:09 AM
I finished listening to Mr. Art Bell. Awesome. I turn on 'The Georgie sNoory Show' for laughs, and I hear TGNS playing The Cars 'Drive' as bumper music. It's the same song Art was playing earlier in his MitD show. Coincidence or sNoory being his usual self, a PremRat AssHat? You decide.

It must be a coincidence, because George said he wasn't going to be an ass-hat this time

Noory has a new book coming out.  It will be called Lurker In The Dark.

Ack.  Not this lousy version It Ain't Me, Babe.  I love Johnny Cash but this Dylan cover sucks as much as Jorch.

Jorch thinks demons are causing spontaneous human combustion.