• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

George Noory Sucks! - The Definitive Compendium

Started by MV/Liberace!, April 06, 2008, 01:23:02 AM

Can Noory pronounce anything correctly?

No
No

zeebo

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on February 03, 2017, 05:09:09 AM
Your question takes us back to the ancient Greeks who struggled with this very question as THE BIG QUESTION: Is man the measure of all things or is there an absolute truth and if so could we ever know it? As a species we've had millenia to ponder it and yet there's not a great difference to what's presented in Genesis and The Big Bang Theory. Both are essentially a something from nothing miracle. ....

Yes from what I heard last nite, the guest was just replacing one perplexing explanation with another, each with a different 'label'.  I do find it interesting that if you take cosmology out to the fringe of what's understood, you reach this realm of metaphysical/philosophical uncertainty.  I think scientists would say that's fine as-is, there are just things we don't understand, at least not yet.  Whereas spiritual/religious seekers might say from our limited perspective we can probably never fully understand - but can get glimpses of - a deeper mystical truth.  Thanks for the links, interesting stuff.

Quote from: PortlandDangler on March 20, 2012, 09:06:51 AM
I would like to make one point here about "strange" things: Most people have had something like that happen to them i.e. Noory's green light story. That doesn't mean you have some kind of special ability or super power. I guess he was also almost kidnapped or something in mexico??? Yeah I bet he fought off like 50 dudes with guns just using his mustache.

Bravo former self, bravo! It's been a long time, old friend.

Quote from: PortlandDangler on March 27, 2013, 05:26:28 PM

Last time I listened to the show was two plus years ago. I'm doing my part. Shill...haha. Are you serious? So having a civil discourse makes me clueless, and or a shill? Guess that makes you a fool. I agree Noory needs to be ousted but it ain't going to happen anytime soon. When you call him out to his face, please post the video for all of us would you please? Thanks.

Days of Thunder.

Quote from: Falkie2013 on March 27, 2013, 05:39:34 PM

I will if someone will loan me a video camera or an Ipad/Iphone.  And I may have quoted from the wrong person, for which I apologize if I did.

However, to act as if Noory can do no wrong on the air or in his public pronouncements, speeches, interviews or writings is being a fool.

The man is an incompetent and has a proven track record for being an incompetent, a fool and a buffoon.

If someone can't see that despite all the evidence, then to me they're in a similar category as the late UFO skeptics Phil Klass and Donald Menzel.

The evidence was there and they were either too blind to see it or were deliberatly engaging in a campaign of disinformation.

But in Noory's case, there can be NO defense for him unless he's a master at playing the fool for 10 years and somehow I really doubt that.

Yes! George Noory for President and I, spurred The Master into YouTube Greatness.

Quote from: rekcuf on February 03, 2017, 07:34:44 PM
Yes! George Noory for President and I, spurred The Master into YouTube Greatness.

LA Marzulli was on Heather last night talking about this guy's website last night.  Apparently he is friends with tonight's guest.

ShayP

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on February 03, 2017, 10:06:42 PM

George at 18?  To be honest, jokes aside, he was good looking young man. 

He should rock the sideburns again.  Bring 'em back George!

ShayP

I'm actually listening to this and I have no idea what it's about.

ShayP

The guest sounds a lot younger than what he is.

Russ Dizdar

Part of the guest's bio:

Coming out of the 60's into the 70's Russ was a rock n rolling bar fighting seeker, consuming drugs/alcohol and searching through every door he could to find meaning. He was a dabbler in dark occultism and a practitioner of golden Buddha meditation where he was trained in astral projection to seek the ascended masters.... Russ says "I sought to experience anything  spiritually, supernatural and alternative I could .....to find what it was I was looking for." But I didn't, instead I found myself on the edge of death and hell itself.... see more in the upcoming autobiography 'Once Blind'.

Russ Dizdar, started out in the AOG Church, was licensed to and then Ordained to the ministry October 1978 reformation Sunday at Green Baptist Church by the SBC. He has served as Sr. Pastor of 4 churches over a 30 year period. He was also Ex. Director of Greater Akron Youth For Christ, a Police Chaplain UNIT 78 UAPD. He is (1982) Founder and now directs Shatter the Darkness and Preemption Broadcast (The Ragged Edge Radio Broadcast) (2008). He has preached in Churches and conferences across the USA, held training seminars and loves to do crusade evangelism. He has launched web sites and broadcasts messages that have been heard and downloaded in over 150 countries. The internet sites with the free teaching/seminar audio courses have been downloaded over 19 million times (MP3s).

ShayP

I wish I was asleep now.  Oh well.  I'll just post to myself, then later...dream of McRibs.

ShayP

Quote from: ShayP on February 04, 2017, 01:07:37 AM
I wish I was asleep now.  Oh well.  I'll just post to myself, then later...dream of McRibs.

Or is it "I wish I were..."

ShayP

I need to sleep.  George...sing me a lullaby.

zeebo

Quote from: ShayP on February 04, 2017, 01:25:17 AM
I need to sleep.  George...sing me a lullaby.

Hang tough, good Shay.  Coming up ... We've got those Frumus Umphen Wines, which go great with McRibs.

Two callers in a row, wondering "how come the water doesn't run off [the Earth]?" Ho-lee crap.

zeebo

Cornelius a.k.a. "Corny" called again, for what was by my count the 1187th time.  Please let Annie from Alabama, Jeff from Culver City, Bill from West Hartford, and Bill/Bob/John/Whatever-his-name-is from La Jolla call in to make this nite complete. 

P.S. I suspect Morgus is keeping official stats on all these callers, I hope he publishes them someday.   ;)

I'm gonna hang it up, guys.  I'm depressed about the IMDB message boards shutting down.  Think I'll watch Paranormal Lockdown and then head off to bed.  G'night.

Morgus

Quote from: zeebo on February 04, 2017, 02:32:10 AM
Cornelius a.k.a. "Corny" called again, for what was by my count the 1187th time.  Please let Annie from Alabama, Jeff from Culver City, Bill from West Hartford, and Bill/Bob/John/Whatever-his-name-is from La Jolla call in to make this nite complete. 
Here is Annie from Alabama right on cue ...  ;D

zeebo

Quote from: Morgus on February 04, 2017, 03:13:22 AM

Yep, and she's been dreaming again too.

PaulAtreides

As George's dick and balls serve but an aesthetic purpose these days, why must he continue to promote boner pills?

This Connie Willis is all kinds of awful. This is what you expect to get when you tune in on a Sunday morning to a small Midwestern town AM station.

diowulf

Quote from: Morgus on February 04, 2017, 03:13:22 AM

Thanks for letting me know the show is worth a listen! I'll log into insider Monday!

ItsOver

Quote from: CronkitesGhost on February 05, 2017, 05:13:50 AM
This Connie Willis is all kinds of awful. This is what you expect tdo get when you tune in on a Sunday morning to a small Midwestern town AM station.
Heh.  Well, she is somewhere in Kentucky.  Yeah, she's pretty damn awful. What is with the incessant laughing?  Maybe she's laughing about her cookbooks.

"...Being a graduate of the CIA (no not that CIA) but the Culinary Institute of America/Greystone, she authored 15 recipe books under the title of Chef Connie’s Top 5! They are delicious recipes using everyday ingredients meant to easily and tastefully perk up the mundane! Her latest research is focusing on the hairy creature best known as Bigfoot and beyond..."

Mmmmmm...Bigfoot and Mary Jane brownies!

zeebo

Quote from: ItsOver on February 05, 2017, 01:43:57 PM
Mmmmmm...Bigfoot and Mary Jane brownies!

Lol you just summed up her shows in 6 words (yep I'm counting 'Mmmmmm' as a word).

ShayP

Quote from: Morgus on February 05, 2017, 04:12:24 PM

Meet Connie Willis
http://www.coasttocoastam.com/article/meet-connie-willis

I mean...really?  LOL!

"...Furthermore, Connie has written two e-books, under the title Win Any Lottery, which provide a technique to win the lottery using a method the military used to locate weapons, soldiers, and hostages in Project Stargate involving the psychic spies..."

" Guest host Connie Willis (email) has been in the broadcast Radio, TV and Film industry for over 20 years. You may have seen her reporting, hosting or anchoring on ESPN, SPEED, UPN, DISNEY, TNN, OXYGEN, HSN, QVC or pitching products on many infomercials worldwide. You may have heard her on the airwaves in Louisville, Lexington, Philadelphia, San Antonio, Tampa/St. Pete or Orlando. With a BA in Broadcast Journalism focusing on film, performance, and psychology from the University of Kentucky, she has a unique style of interviewing. Being dubbed a conversationalist, she genuinely enjoys discussing topics and contributes to the conversation of those she interviews.

Connie is a serious student of high strangeness, having her own experiences since the early age of three. These experiences left her with strong desires to find the truth of those phenomena. As a woman, her perspective is as much emotional as it is factual, which goes hand in hand. She has interviewed many people in her life and is best known for going into the field of research to experience it for herself.

Connie enjoys digging deep into mysteries surrounding the inexplicable effects and synchronicity of events related to UFO and extraterrestrial encounters as well as anything outside the range of normal human knowledge or scientific explanation including time travel, cryptozoology, telepathy, Mayan culture, crop circles, the after life, ghosts, hybrids, radionics, psychic spies, super soldiers, and other esoteric topics. Due to her passion to know the truth, she researches these strange anomalies, attempting to connect the dots and find the answer.

Connie is always interested and eager to join exceptional research teams, even coordinating her own “off the beaten path” special projects. In fact, she is a Certified Advance Controlled Remote Viewer taught under the direction of Lyn Buchanan, one of the military’s top 'Psychic Spies' from the top-secret program, Project Stargate. She took the classes to see if remote viewing was real, she now believes!

Being in the media, Connie is also in development of several interesting proposals, documentaries and TV series as producer and talent. Subjects dealing with extra-terrestrial abductions, hybrids, life after death, time travel, demonics, strange anomalies around the world, and additional work which investigates the extraordinary relationship between the elusive creature known as Bigfoot and those that research them.

Furthermore, Connie has written two e-books, under the title Win Any Lottery, which provide a technique to win the lottery using a method the military used to locate weapons, soldiers, and hostages in Project Stargate involving the psychic spies. "

ItsOver

Quote from: Morgus on February 05, 2017, 04:12:24 PM

Meet Connie Willis
http://www.coasttocoastam.com/article/meet-connie-willis
"Here we see Connie searching for the ever elusive, but rapidly spreading in her backyard, Cannabis sativa..."