• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

President Donald J. Trump

Started by The General, February 11, 2011, 01:33:34 AM

Dr. MD MD

Every time I see a Democrat on TV trying to justify their insanity it just looks like them choking, literally being gagged by the massive face fucking their receiving from Trump's huge cock. Keep going Dems! It's incredibly entertaining. ;D

Quote from: Kidnostad3 on February 15, 2018, 07:13:01 AM
If the document is legit, this is huuuuuge.

You mean collusion with a foreign government to effect the election? 

I'm sure the fake news media will breathlessly follow this and have daily headlines on the subject for the next year and a half.  We're very fortunate to have Pud Yorkshire - a man with unrivaled interest and expertise in the subject, and all day to follow each crumb - to bring us the essence of each twist and turn.

Kidnostad3

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on February 15, 2018, 08:28:23 AM
You mean collusion with a foreign government to effect the election? 

I'm sure the fake news media will breathlessly follow this and have daily headlines on the subject for the next year and a half.  We're very fortunate to have Pud Yorkshire - a man with unrivaled interest and expertise in the subject, and all day to follow each crumb - to bring us the essence of each twist and turn.

I seem to recall that well over a year ago Judge Napalitano asserted that Obama asked Brit intelligence to set up surveillance in Trump Tower under the pretense of gathering info on international money laundering.  If the Brits passed on any “incidental” information concerning Trump and associates to U.S. intelligence it would have been legally obtained and actionable.    I remember being struck by the confidence he seemed to have in his source for that information.  Could that be why Theresa May seemed to be in Trump’s amen corner while they were in Davos last month?  She may fear that Trump has the goods on the Brit spooks and there could be reprisals.  The Brits may have issued the memo to get ahead of the problem by making it clear that  they had conducted the surveillance at the behest of Obama. Trump may have the Brits by the balls in that his reaction when all this becomes a matter of record will no doubt influence Anglo-AMÉRICAN relations.

As for Pud, he’ll still be yapping about Trump’s dietary habits.

Gd5150

Quote from: Kidnostad3 on February 15, 2018, 07:13:01 AM
If the document is legit, this is huuuuuge.

Why ask the Brits? Obama and the DemoKKKrats had their lifelong long communist friends from Russia assist. Comrades from Russia make a few phone calls, attend a few dinner parties, and boom, you have grounds for a FISA warrant. And now you’re spying on Americans and political opponents. It took DemoKKKrats about 5 seconds to figure out this strategy after the FISA system was passed. If they can judge shop in the federal courts, you think they don’t have FISA judges in their pockets?

Just have a Russian attend the Super Bowl and now they have FISA grounds to spy on the entire country. And really, with or without FISA they’re spying on everyone anyways. Their track record has proven that.

paladin1991

PSA

Y'all should stop shooting at the Pud when he's not here.  Save your ammo for our loyal opposition.  I'm sure he'd appreciate it. 

I'm glad the Pud and the lesser primates that follow him are here.  Without opposition to chew through the various dramas and traumas that is modern life, Very Bad Things could happen.   
Imagine if opposition were legislated away.  There would be no snark for me to enjoy.

Quote from: Gd5150 on February 15, 2018, 11:04:18 AM
... It took DemoKKKrats about 5 seconds to figure out this strategy after the FISA system was passed...

The so-called ''Constitutional'' scholars like Obama have spent their entire lives studying ways to get around and to undermine the Constitution.  Applying that ''expertise'' to any new law takes, yep, about 5 seconds.  And they would only need to do that if helpful clauses weren't included in the new laws for those specific purposes while they are being drafted.

Quote from: Kidnostad3 on February 15, 2018, 09:58:29 AM
... As for Pud, he’ll still be yapping...

I believe Yorkies prefer the term 'bark''

GravitySucks

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on February 15, 2018, 11:32:56 AM
I believe Yorkies prefer the term 'bark''

Don’t be so ruff on the boy.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Kidnostad3 on February 15, 2018, 09:58:29 AM
I seem to recall that well over a year ago Judge Napalitano asserted that Obama asked Brit intelligence to set up surveillance in Trump Tower under the pretense of gathering info on international money laundering.  If the Brits passed on any “incidental” information concerning Trump and associates to U.S. intelligence it would have been legally obtained and actionable.    I remember being struck by the confidence he seemed to have in his source for that information.  Could that be why Theresa May seemed to be in Trump’s amen corner while they were in Davos last month?  She may fear that Trump has the goods on the Brit spooks and there could be reprisals.  The Brits may have issued the memo to get ahead of the problem by making it clear that  they had conducted the surveillance at the behest of Obama. Trump may have the Brits by the balls in that his reaction when all this becomes a matter of record will no doubt influence Anglo-AMÉRICAN relations.

As for Pud, he’ll still be yapping about Trump’s dietary habits.

If we don't totally fuck them in the ass over this we're worse than they are. ;)

Gd5150

Quote from: PaulAtreides on February 15, 2018, 03:26:32 PM
#StupidDuneboy

Silly racist leftwing lemmings. No surprise duneboy esquire jumps on simpleminded superficial aspects like skin color offering zero substance as usual.

Fortunately we have real leadership in the Whitehouse now who can hopefully get DC to tackle this real societal problem. Like the effects social media has on today’s yute, and 24/7 violence in news and entertainment, and the endless number of first person shooter video games that blur the lines between fantasy and reality. Wait never mind, it was the NRA bots!

PaulAtreides

Well, the first thing you need to do is learn how to spell White House. 

Quote from: PaulAtreides on February 15, 2018, 03:26:32 PM
#StupidDonald

Here we have another update from the cultured PBS government radio dipshit types

Since the asswipe's name is Nicolas de Jesus Cruz, I'm thinking Hispanic, but since the bumper sticker mentality folks don't have a hate Trump meme for that ready, they go with what they got

albrecht

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on February 15, 2018, 06:41:10 PM
Here we have another update from the cultured PBS government radio dipshit types

Since the asswipe's name is Nicolas de Jesus Cruz, I'm thinking Hispanic, but since the bumper sticker mentality folks don't have a hate Trump meme for that ready, they go with what they got
Maybe he is the "white hispanic," like another FLA shooter? I even saw someone speculation on the "news" that he could be Russian!! (There MUST be a Russian angle, right?) Since he was adopted and back then a lot of babies were adopted from Russia and other former Eastern Bloc countries- and some suffer mental problems due to the orphanages, conditions, etc there before they were adopted.

Gd5150

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on February 15, 2018, 06:41:10 PM

Oh look, my leftwing lemming friend from Marin Co just sent me this. Different, but the same. Lemmings be lemming. Same cut and paste. Same words.

This what I mean when I say these people can’t think for themselves. Fuckin lemmings.

Quote from: Gd5150 on February 15, 2018, 07:16:06 PM
... This what I mean when I say these people can’t think for themselves. Fuckin lemmings.

Apparently the Fake New Media - who always state the full name of the killer - are leaving out the ''de Jesus'' this time, in order to pretend he's just another ''white male of privilege''. 

And these morons not only don't resent being lied to and made to look like dicks, they'll support the pretense.

PaulAtreides

Looks like Trump is 9 for 9.  Crazy fucker he is.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: PaulAtreides on February 15, 2018, 09:04:17 PM

Anyone who still believes in the Democratic party would qualify.

Quote from: PaulAtreides on February 15, 2018, 09:04:17 PM

At least he has some actual accomplishments.  A few other folks described by that list don't:  Bill Clinton, Barry Obama, Hilary Clinton, Michael Obama come to mind. 

As a matter of fact, more DC officials fit the description than don't.  But, you know, big government knows best and we should give them more power, and more of our money, and do whatever they say - right?

Dumb cluck sees the problem - almost - and still thinks those people know best.