Kingdom of Nye With Heather Wade

Started by SergeantMajor, June 05, 2018, 03:38:31 PM

Should this thread be stickied?

No
Yes

Voting closes: November 02, 2045, 02:04:40 AM

Lilith

Quote from: K_Dubb on August 30, 2019, 11:48:01 AM
It's ok if you're hot.  Then you get duck.

Well, lets face it, even the most forgiving person would have to admit that the duck looks so burnt, that it's practically turned to coal.

[attachment=1,msg1352343]

Lilith

[attachment=1]

I don't know who made these posts, where, but I'll just say Thank You,  Great Post,  +1 on that reply.

Great Post   +1

Praise MV!

Catsmile

Quote from: DynamoHum on August 30, 2019, 09:23:09 AM

Quote from: Liberace! on August 30, 2019, 11:37:21 AM
Jeez. What is THAT?

@ first glance, I thought it was PBS after one of her weekly breakups.

#Honestly
#NoShit
#NoJoke
#4Real
#SoullessGingersAllLookAlike2Me
#MyBad

ItsOver

Glad to see you were able to help Miller, Groyp.  It's just the kind of guy you are.  ;D

Pizzapunch

Quote from: ItsOver on August 30, 2019, 01:09:47 PM

Glad to see you were able to help Miller, Groyp.  It's just the kind of guy you are.  ;D
I blame the coors light

Quote from: ItsOver on August 30, 2019, 01:09:47 PM

i do what i can lmao

VC

Quote from: ACE of CLUBS on August 30, 2019, 11:25:18 AM
If you don't like Heather Wade . . . change the fucking channel you cretin.  Who the fuck are you to judge anyone ?
Self-righetous prick. Get a life ffs . . .

Bwahahaha! 🙀

Give my regards to Metron & Azz

Catsmile

Quote from: Liberace! on August 30, 2019, 11:30:32 AM
She is spiting the people who think she sucks and wish she would fail. It's not a good reason to do this kind of thing, particularly if it's your primary reason (which I believe it is).

Just adding some passing thoughts to the notion above. I didn't realize how petty and spiteful Art Bell the person was, until he became a #BellChanFag. While Heather seems to be a fantastic plastic, & elastic opportunist, #FlyingMonkey. Which leaves me wondering. Where does Heathers spite end, and the hubris of her dead masters voice begin... #Legacy

#Tilting@Windmills4AGhost
#DoesItEvenMatterNao
#???
#Profit!?
#MOAR!

#HerMastersVoiceFromBeyond

#SAD

VC

Quote from: WOTR on August 30, 2019, 10:17:34 AM
No, I don't believe that Carl's post can be used to say she is a threat to her Airyn.

I never said or implied that.

Quote from: DynamoHum on August 30, 2019, 09:23:09 AM
[attachment=1,msg1352316]

So is there some sort of summarization resource for this shit anywhere?  I'm totally lost now.
Who the hell are Garrett, Ren, Tony, Matt, Dave Darin and the poor, sobbing, creature in the photo?

DynamoHum

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on August 30, 2019, 04:21:00 PM
So is there some sort of summarization resource for this shit anywhere?  I'm totally lost now.
Who the hell are Garrett, Ren, Tony, Matt, Dave Darin and the poor, sobbing, creature in the photo?

FFS keep up! Don’t come to class unprepared mister!

Quote from: DynamoHum on August 30, 2019, 04:26:07 PM
FFS keep up! Don’t come to class unprepared mister!

I know.  I know.  I've put in three 100 hour weeks at work in a row.   Shit is interfering with my internet time sink.  >:(

VC

Quote from: WOTR on August 30, 2019, 03:43:49 AM
Ah. Silly me. Who would want affiliates in today's world when you can content yourself with a few dozen listeners, half a dozen of the same repeat callers, and the opportunity to grow organically through word of mouth?

I suppose at least if you don't have affiliates you don't have to show up onna night like this, when you may not feel like it.

As for her landing page- I cannot access it (it has been months since I have been able to access her site.) However, others have stated that there is no explanation as to her absence.

And I'm sorry- but "I'm working on a project to deal with my streaming issues" amounts to squat given her abysmal track record. Not telling your guest that you are unable to have him on is a really shitty thing to do. Fine- her internet is out and she can't help it. I assume she (or somebody in Paharump) has a functioning cell phone or land line and that the entire community is not completely unreachable and without the ability to communicate with the outside world aside from the use of carrier pigeons.

I wish her the best- but if I were a fan, I might be questioning why my queen cannot bother herself (for the 50th time) with communicating with her subjects when she is unable to do a show. Given that she claims a team of code ninjas and a chief engineer you would think one of them could at least be tasked with playing a fucking repeat.

Well said in long form. Except can’t wish this spiteful Witch more than she deserves. Bitch.

In summation: Ghosted 👻🖕🖕🖕

Quote from: redacted on August 30, 2019, 06:39:28 PM
ROT IN HELL FUCKING TROLLS

LOL you just registered today, 15 minutes ago... Heather, my baby.

will there be open lines tonight? i have your actual phone number. just sayin Heather, my baby.

VC

Quote from: redacted on August 30, 2019, 06:39:28 PM
ROT IN HELL FUCKING TROLLS

Welcome home! Post often.

We love you too.

We'll call-in if you show-up for Open Lines. We miss you.

Don't be such a Ghost.

Quote from: VC on August 30, 2019, 07:03:59 PM
Welcome home! Post often.

We love you too.

We'll call-in if you show-up for Open Lines. We miss you.

Don't be such a Ghost.

feel like shit just want her back.

Asuka Langley

Quote from: Richard Groyper on August 30, 2019, 07:21:13 PM
feel like shit just want her back.

dibs on the front hole

🎶𝓘 ℓI𝐤𝔼 𝕄ү di𝒸𝕂 Sù𝓒𝔨έᵈ 𝔣𝔸ѕ𝕥
𝔦 𝔩ιҜε t𝕠 Ƥ𝓛𝕒𝕪 ώᎥⓉĦ 𝕥𝓗𝒆𝕞 Řㄖ𝓸kⒾ𝔢𝓢
𝓘 ŁIⓚ𝓔 Ŧ𝕆 ғ𝓊C𝓴 '𝔢𝐌 𝓘𝕟 ⓣℍᗴⓎ A𝐒Ⓢ wђίlέ ℍ𝔼 𝐁ⓔ𝐀𝕋 𝐔ρ т𝒽𝔢 𝐏𝐔ᔕ𝐒ץ
Ⓘ'Ⓜ 𝔱н𝒆 𝓃𝐮𝔪𝓑𝐄ŕ-𝕆𝓝E sᵗùηภ𝐚 - ⓨㄖ𝕦 𝐃𝔬Ň't 𝓦α𝐍𝐓 ๓Ƴ 𝓢ħι𝕥
ι'ᵐ 𝓪 s𝕋ỮŇ𝐭 'TĮŁ ι Đιέ, 𝕓Į𝕥ςĤ, 𝕥𝕙乇 𝔰ђι𝕥 𝐃OŇ'т 𝔮𝓤i𝔱🎶

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KEB274xvzvg

Quote from: Kizuna Ai on August 30, 2019, 07:27:40 PM
dibs on the front hole

🎶𝓘 ℓI𝐤𝔼 𝕄ү di𝒸𝕂 Sù𝓒𝔨έᵈ 𝔣𝔸ѕ𝕥
𝔦 𝔩ιҜε t𝕠 Ƥ𝓛𝕒𝕪 ώᎥⓉĦ 𝕥𝓗𝒆𝕞 Řㄖ𝓸kⒾ𝔢𝓢
𝓘 ŁIⓚ𝓔 Ŧ𝕆 ғ𝓊C𝓴 '𝔢𝐌 𝓘𝕟 ⓣℍᗴⓎ A𝐒Ⓢ wђίlέ ℍ𝔼 𝐁ⓔ𝐀𝕋 𝐔ρ т𝒽𝔢 𝐏𝐔ᔕ𝐒ץ
Ⓘ'Ⓜ 𝔱н𝒆 𝓃𝐮𝔪𝓑𝐄ŕ-𝕆𝓝E sᵗùηภ𝐚 - ⓨㄖ𝕦 𝐃𝔬Ň't 𝓦α𝐍𝐓 ๓Ƴ 𝓢ħι𝕥
ι'ᵐ 𝓪 s𝕋ỮŇ𝐭 'TĮŁ ι Đιέ, 𝕓Į𝕥ςĤ, 𝕥𝕙乇 𝔰ђι𝕥 𝐃OŇ'т 𝔮𝓤i𝔱🎶

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KEB274xvzvg

well, it still is #AnalAugust.

did home boy just say "i like to fuck 'em in the ass while he beat up the pussy"?

Quote from: Richard Groyper on August 30, 2019, 07:32:34 PM

did home boy just say "i like to fuck 'em in the ass while he beat up the pussy"?

Why yes.  I do believe that is what the gentleman said..................

Asuka Langley

Quote from: Richard Groyper on August 30, 2019, 07:32:34 PM

DA? hit up rosegirl and see ghost Art is up for a 4some

Quote from: Kizuna Ai on August 30, 2019, 07:36:51 PM
DA? hit up rosegirl and see ghost Art is up for a 4some

nah my dude, strap ons make me too self conscious. I CANT COMPETE with 12 inches of dragon glass.

Asuka Langley

Quote from: Richard Groyper on August 30, 2019, 07:39:09 PM
nah my dude, strap ons make me too self conscious. I CANT COMPETE with 12 inches of dragon glass.

GOOD LAWD!