• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

President Donald J. Trump

Started by The General, February 11, 2011, 01:33:34 AM

Jojo

Quote from: malachi.martini on June 29, 2018, 05:08:51 PM
>be woman
>doubt people would kill for politics
I am woman and I know people kill for politics.  Wars are political.

Me
Quote from: Dr. MD MD on June 29, 2018, 04:49:43 PM
And BTW, the only reason I asked you if you were Jewish is because you kept insisting that the New Testament is Jewish...because you're a fucking moron! ::)
Just because I advocate for an argument doesn't mean I am part of the picture.  I'm not Jewish by blood or conversion.  But the New Testament is significantly Jewish.  Here is one citation, but wiki answers also addresses this:
https://jewsforjesus.org/publications/issues/issues-v10-n05/is-the-new-testament-jewish/

I've been in many Protestant Christian churches & was raised Catholic.  My experience is that it is common in both to hear that Christianity stems out of Judaism.  When I was very little, our Catholic church celebrated some Jewish holidays just like Jesus did.  When I attended Protestant churches, I learned to appreciate the Old Testament, a little like Jesus did.

I don't like the way you've posted to me today.
Me

GravitySucks

Quote from: 14 on June 30, 2018, 01:16:32 AM

MeJust because I advocate for an argument doesn't mean I am part of the picture.  I'm not Jewish by blood or conversion.  But the New Testament is significantly Jewish.  Here is one citation, but wiki answers also addresses this:
https://jewsforjesus.org/publications/issues/issues-v10-n05/is-the-new-testament-jewish/

I've been in many Protestant Christian churches & was raised Catholic.  My experience is that it is common in both to hear that Christianity stems out of Judaism.  When I was very little, our Catholic church celebrated some Jewish holidays just like Jesus did.  When I attended Protestant churches, I learned to appreciate the Old Testament, a little like Jesus did.

Me

That’s a stretch too far.  Saying the New Testament is Jewish is like saying The Book of Mormon is Christian. It’s not.

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on June 29, 2018, 08:46:38 PM
The fat piece of shit speaketh! He'll be in the back, making coffee when the revolution starts...but you should still put your body on the line for him. :D

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=qJS6zDqsgEo

I'd personally like to take a shit on him.

GravitySucks

Quote from: 21st Century Man on June 30, 2018, 03:14:08 AM

That didn’t make my top 10 list.

Quote from: GravitySucks on June 30, 2018, 02:45:40 AM
That’s a stretch too far.  Saying the New Testament is Jewish is like saying The Book of Mormon is Christian. It’s not.

I think we may be misunderstanding her.  The Gospels were written about a Jew and most of the New Testament was written by Jewish people.  The exception might be Luke who may not have been Jewish. The books of the Tanakh are our old Testament so our faith clearly springs from Judaism.   She is basically right if she means that but she's wrong  if she means Christianity is Jewish.  I don't think she means that.

GravitySucks

Quote from: 21st Century Man on June 30, 2018, 03:26:58 AM
I think we may be misunderstanding her.  The Gospels were written about a Jew and most of the New Testament was written by Jewish people.  The exception might be Luke who may not have been Jewish. The books of the Tanakh are our old Testament so our faith clearly springs from Judaism.   She is basically right if she means that but she's wrong  if she means Christianity is Jewish.  I don't think she means that.

All of the New Testament was written well after Christ’s death.

When did the apostles and Paul become “Christians” and stopped considering themselves Jewish?

Certainly by Pentecost and in Paul’s case when the scales were removed from his eyes. If not then, then sometime while he was off studying the prophecies to prove to himself that Christ was in fact the Messiah. 

starramus

But back to politics.

"Die Traitor Die!" quote by Muttron

No I am not a traitor. I am totally loyal to the international proletariat. Workingmen have no country.

"Arise you prisoners of starvation

Arise you wretched of the earth

For Justice Thunders Condemnation

A better world's in birth

No more traditions chains shall bind us

Arise you slaves no more enthrall

The earth shall rise on new foundation

We have been naught we shall be all

Tis the final conflict let each stand in his place

The International shall be the human race!"

Jojo

Quote from: 21st Century Man on June 30, 2018, 03:26:58 AM
Right.

Quote from: GravitySucks on June 30, 2018, 03:46:54 AM

When did the apostles and Paul become “Christians” and stopped considering themselves Jewish?

Certainly by Pentecost and in Paul’s case when the scales were removed from his eyes. If not then, then sometime while he was off studying the prophecies to prove to himself that Christ was in fact the Messiah. 

Great question. 

Metron2267

The fat piece of shit speaketh! He'll be in the back, making coffee when the revolution starts...but you should still put your body on the line for him. :D

Think of how many starving dogs that bloated carcass could feed... ;D

Metron2267

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on June 29, 2018, 09:01:45 PM
Now the kooks have attached themselves like barnacles to 28 year old Congressional candidate Ms. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez, the Bernie Sanders stooge who defeated some useless 10-term Congressional insider from the Bronx.

Hopefully, they'll have her on TV all summer, just talking and talking.   Today, they joined her in demanding ICE be disbanded.

It's astounding how completely detached from ALL reality they are now!

Yes...more, keep it up! 

QuoteWith about 20% of the voters supporting the Ds on their recent immigration tantrums, and today having escalated even that, expect a spike in Trump's approval rating, and a lowering of expectations for a Democrat takeover of the House (expectations among the Ds, we know they won't take it back this year)

Trump should continue to carefully select wedge issues to trigger these idiots.  Hell, they came up with the ''kids in cages'' BS all by themselves - they don't really even need Trump to trigger them and drive away their support.
This whole thing is becoming like some weird art film, which in a way is what the left is all about anyway - fantasies and moral decay.

>:(

Metron2267

Quote from: Up All Night on June 30, 2018, 01:02:29 AM
I just look at Mika, and imagine things.  :)

Do they involve extreme piercings, clamps and ultra-bondage? ;D

Metron2267

Quote from: GravitySucks on June 30, 2018, 02:45:40 AM

100% agreed.

Metron2267

Quote from: 21st Century Man on June 30, 2018, 03:14:08 AM

Increasing his shitpile critical mass by several more pounds... :o

Metron2267

Quote from: starramus on June 30, 2018, 04:17:42 AM
But back to politics.

"Die Traitor Die!" quote by Muttron

No I am not a traitor. I am totally loyal to the international proletariat. Workingmen have no country.

"Arise you prisoners of starvation

DIE YOU TRAITOR DIE!!!

>:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:(

Gd5150

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=qJS6zDqsgEo

[attachment=1]

ItsOver

Quote from: Gd5150 on June 30, 2018, 08:42:52 AM
[attachment=1,msg1261072]
Heh, heh, heh.  Thank you, Mr. Woods.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: 14 on June 30, 2018, 01:16:32 AM

MeJust because I advocate for an argument doesn't mean I am part of the picture.  I'm not Jewish by blood or conversion.  But the New Testament is significantly Jewish.  Here is one citation, but wiki answers also addresses this:

Me

Eat shit and die, you piece of shit! >:(

PaulAtreides

So how many of you old pro life Trumpers knocked up some sweet young thing in your truck or under the high school bleachers when you were young enough to get laid and then urged her to "take care of it?" 

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: PaulAtreides on June 30, 2018, 09:40:12 AM
So how many of you old pro life Trumpers knocked up some sweet young thing in your truck or under the high school bleachers when you were young enough to get laid and then urged her to "take care of it?"

You really shouldn't talk about your mom that way. ::)

Here we have a lawyer who wants court appointments based on promises made on how they'll rule on future cases, rather than appointees who will do their best to interpret and follow the law. 

The Court is not a political committee that decides on what the law should be according to their personal preferences.  It's function is to follow the law and the Constitution.  If you don't like the law, change it.  In Congress.  If you don't like the Constitution, amend it.  This is a representative republic, not a judicial dictatorship

ItsOver

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on June 30, 2018, 10:01:15 AM
Here we have a lawyer who wants court appointments based on promises made on how they'll rule on future cases, rather than appointees who will do their best to interpret and follow the law. 

The Court is not a political committee that decides on what the law should be according to their personal preferences.  It's function is to follow the law and the Constitution.  If you don't like the law, change it.  In Congress.  If you don't like the Constitution, amend it.  This is a representative republic, not a judicial dictatorship
Yes.  Unfortunately, the regressives just see the Constitution as something to hate and ignore, as they pursue their agenda for ultimate statist control over the individual.

Metron2267

So how many of you baby-killing leftards punched your GF so freaking hard in the stomach because you were too cheap to pay for the abortion you wanted her to have?

>:(

Quote from: GravitySucks on June 30, 2018, 03:46:54 AM

Paul and the Apostles were still Jewish.  I know you've heard of Messianic Jews.  They don't reject their Judaism (unless  a doctrine or law counters with Christian teaching) but have also embraced Christ.  Paul and the Apostles were the equivalent in their day.  They never stopped being Jews and they always referred to non-Jews as Gentiles.

Taaroa

I asked my friend who lives in Estonia about this, and he says that the talk there is that this guy was embroiled in some kind of scandal that was about to come out.

Donald Trump's comments prompt US ambassador to Estonia James D. Melville to resign
http://www.abc.net.au/news/2018-07-01/donald-trump-comments-lead-us-ambassador-to-estonia-to-resign/9927928

Dr. MD MD

The left just constantly sounds like this to me now: SCREEEEEEEEEEEEECH!!! But what about the choldren?! SCREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEECH!!! >:(