• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Connie Willis

Started by GeorgieForPresident2216, October 18, 2014, 11:11:51 PM

Quote from: wotr1 on October 20, 2014, 12:21:44 AM
My apologies... I could not recall which jackass guest was selling them- and I could only recall that I was shocked at the price for what amounts to nothing.  It appears that both wishing machines are very similar.  Perhaps I should purchase one and see if I can wish George off the air?

The only reason I knew that was because I'd never heard of the wishing machine and looked it up.  And I'm beginning to suspect that Connie Willis is actually Dr. Mulder, because there isn't a bio or pictures of him on his site or anywhere else as far as I could find. He apparently doesn't exist.   However, a search of "Dr. Mulder wishing machine" turned up this picture, which linksed to her video testimonial.  Interesting!

[attachimg=1]

paladin1991

Quote from: Robert Ghostwolf's Ghost on October 20, 2014, 12:56:44 AM
The only reason I knew that was because I'd never heard of the wishing machine and looked it up.  And I'm beginning to suspect that Connie Willis is actually Dr. Mulder, because there isn't a bio or pictures of him on his site or anywhere else as far as I could find. He apparently doesn't exist.   However, a search of "Dr. Mulder wishing machine" turned up this picture, which linksed to her video testimonial.  Interesting!

[attachimg=1]
I may be premature, but, I'm gonna call it.  Another whore sucking the money out of ppl who really can't afford to piss away their savings.

Too soon?

Quote from: paladin1991 on October 20, 2014, 12:58:37 AM
I may be premature, but, I'm gonna call it.  Another whore sucking the money out of ppl who really can't afford to piss away their savings.

Too soon?

If she's not Dr. Mulder, she certainly deserves every chance to deny it publicly to the C2C faithful, with her attorney present if she feels it necessary.  And in the meantime, where is the mysterious doctor with the mysterious helmet?  Why doesn't he step forward and provide some answer?  And if he doesn't want to, why doesn't he just use his machine to wish all the inconvenient questions away?  Something ain't right.

Quote from: Robert Ghostwolf's Ghost on October 20, 2014, 01:20:46 AM
If she's not Dr. Mulder, she certainly deserves every chance to deny it publicly to the C2C faithful, with her attorney present if she feels it necessary.  And in the meantime, where is the mysterious doctor with the mysterious helmet?  Why doesn't he step forward and provide some answer?  And if he doesn't want to, why doesn't he just use his machine to wish all the inconvenient questions away?  Something ain't right.

If she is Dr. Mulder, I'm glad she's putting her advanced knowledge of quantum physics to good use.

popple

Connie is a serious student of high strangeness. You can reach her at ConnieAtNight@gmail.com

Could this be a picture of the mysterious Dr. Mulder?  He appears to have a mysterious, possibly magic, helmet and some sort of antenna.

[attachimg=1]

I wonder why they chose a bright orange construction hard hat with that extra piece electrical taped to the top.   They must either be expecting the wish to go horribly wrong or they are hoping to protect you from teenagers who see you walking around wearing a bright orange construction hard hat.

[attachimg=1]

Quote from: Georgie For President 2216 on October 20, 2014, 12:06:45 PM
I wonder why they chose a bright orange construction hard hat with that extra piece electrical taped to the top.   They must either be expecting the wish to go horribly wrong or they are hoping to protect you from teenagers who see you walking around wearing a bright orange construction hard hat.

[attachimg=1]

I wish I had the answer and there's little chance I ever will, because I can't afford the machine to make my wishes come true. 

Quote from: Robert Ghostwolf's Ghost on October 20, 2014, 02:20:25 PM
I wish I had the answer and there's little chance I ever will, because I can't afford the machine to make my wishes come true.

You only need to throw a penny into a fountain and wish for a wishing machine and helmet.  The double slit experiment in quantum mechanics proves bronze Lincoln can act as an observer for your wish.  If he lands facing up he can observe your wish and collapse the probability wave function so that your desired outcome becomes reality.  Just be sure to choose a fountain with clear water so that he can see your thought waves through the turbulence.

Quote from: Georgie For President 2216 on October 20, 2014, 03:46:36 PM
You only need to throw a penny into a fountain and wish for a wishing machine and helmet.  The double slit experiment in quantum mechanics proves bronze Lincoln can act as an observer for your wish.  If he lands facing up he can observe your wish and collapse the probability wave function so that your desired outcome becomes reality.  Just be sure to choose a fountain with clear water so that he can see your thought waves through the turbulence.

If that's all it takes to successfully make a wish, then who needs a machine and mysterious helmet?  I wonder if Connie Dr. Mulder knows about this?  Thanks, GFP!  I owe you one!

Quote from: Robert Ghostwolf's Ghost on October 20, 2014, 04:07:22 PM
If that's all it takes to successfully make a wish, then who needs a machine and mysterious helmet?  I wonder if Connie Dr. Mulder knows about this?  Thanks, GFP!  I owe you one!

I live to help.

zeebo

Quote from: Robert Ghostwolf's Ghost on October 20, 2014, 04:07:22 PM
If that's all it takes to successfully make a wish, then who needs a machine and mysterious helmet?...

C'mon, don't you want a mysterious helmet in any case?  Don't wait for an excuse - make it happen.

b_dubb

Quote from: Robert Ghostwolf's Ghost on October 20, 2014, 12:56:44 AM

[attachimg=1]
sad and ridiculous

dark ages 2.0

eddie dean

I'm sorry to tell you guys this. The wishing machine is fake.
However, If you are interested in a time machine, I'd be willing to let this one go for a moderate fee.
**Crystals not included**
[attachimg=1]

albrecht

Quote from: wotr1 on October 20, 2014, 12:21:44 AM
My apologies... I could not recall which jackass guest was selling them- and I could only recall that I was shocked at the price for what amounts to nothing.  It appears that both wishing machines are very similar.  Perhaps I should purchase one and see if I can wish George off the air?
Although I liked the model in the modified helmet. So bizarre, reminds me of posters outside German swinger sex clubs. Joshua P. Warren (don't forget the period)  also can help you win in Vegas! (Note the photo of him with one million $..but note also that he didn't win it and I have a similar photo taken 20 years ago at the Golden Nugget (with different cash configuration maybe they pyramided it for him?). Anyone can do it and they would take your photo and print you a copy even. A marketing ploy by Binion.
http://www.moneyscienceworks.com/

zeebo

Quote from: eddie dean on October 20, 2014, 08:55:44 PM
However, If you are interested in a time machine, I'd be willing to let this one go for a moderate fee. ...

Also doubles as an electric hair-removal tool for those sensitive areas.

However, If you are interested in a time machine, I'd be willing to let this one go for a moderate fee.
[attachimg=1]

I already have a time machine, thanks, but I wouldn't mind having that dining room set if you're willing to part with it at the right price.

Quote from: zeebo on October 20, 2014, 06:23:26 PM
C'mon, don't you want a mysterious helmet in any case?  Don't wait for an excuse - make it happen.

I have to admit that a mysterious helmet would be pretty cool.  If nothing else, it would be a great ice breaker at parties!

wr250

Quote from: Robert Ghostwolf's Ghost on October 21, 2014, 09:44:34 AM
I have to admit that a mysterious helmet would be pretty cool.  If nothing else, it would be a great ice breaker at parties!

aldousburbank

[attachimg=1]
Ok but could we meet in 1980 for the transaction(?) cuz I've got some extra cash then.

wr250

Quote from: aldousburbank on October 21, 2014, 10:16:24 AM
Ok but could we meet in 1980 for the transaction(?) cuz I've got some extra cash then.

you already did, but you just got back  from meeting tim leary and were still trippin. then you stashed  your machine somewhere, while you were supposed to look for the (dilithium) crystals.

bateman

I'm confused. Can one wish their cancer away with this miracle machine, or do you need to stay on your current Carnivoraâ,,¢ and turmeric regimen? Dr. Mulder, pls advise.

Nebraska888

Quote from: bateman on October 21, 2014, 05:21:23 PM
I'm confused. Can one wish their cancer away with this miracle machine, or do you need to stay on your current Carnivoraâ,,¢ and turmeric regimen? Dr. Mulder, pls advise.

How to stay cancer-free:

1.  Turmeric
2.  Carnivora
3.  Miracle Machine
4.  Mysterious Helmets are helpful
4.  Pizza rolls (preferably pepperoni)

zeebo

Quote from: Nebraska888 on October 21, 2014, 10:00:35 PM

How to stay cancer-free:

1.  Turmeric
2.  Carnivora
3.  Miracle Machine
4.  Mysterious Helmets are helpful
5.  Pizza rolls (preferably pepperoni)

Same is true for pets, just add:

6. Dinovite

Nebraska888

Quote from: zeebo on October 21, 2014, 10:33:16 PM
Same is true for pets, just add:

6. Dinovite

Absolutely!  ;)

eddie dean

Quote from: Robert Ghostwolf's Ghost on October 21, 2014, 09:42:50 AM
I already have a time machine, thanks, but I wouldn't mind having that dining room set if you're willing to part with it at the right price.
For you RGG, the dining set is free**

One time offer.
Valid only with purchase of time machine at twice the retail price.
Shipping and processing fees apply.
Product might not be the same as the one pictured.
Sold in As-is condition.
Product might not work.
Never try to use this product.
Space time continuum might be affected.
Not responsible for electrical fires, personal disfigurement or death.
Severe Radiation hazard.
Reanimation will likely occur.
For entertainment purposes only.
Absolutely NO refunds

Quote from: eddie dean on October 21, 2014, 11:26:26 PM
For you RGG, the dining set is free**

One time offer.
Valid only with purchase of time machine at twice the retail price.
Shipping and processing fees apply.
Product might not be the same as the one pictured.
Sold in As-is condition.
Product might not work.
Never try to use this product.
Space time continuum might be affected.
Not responsible for electrical fires, personal disfigurement or death.
Severe Radiation hazard.
Reanimation will likely occur.
For entertainment purposes only.
Absolutely NO refunds

You're a nice man!  I'll put a check to cover all applicable fees in the mail the minute it arrives!

cweb

I was hoping that they'd finally be adding a strong female voice among the guest hosts. (Sorry Lisa Garr.) Jury is still out.

Connie was trying too hard. The "what a nice studio" and Noory-love were a bit much, too. Her overall tone was really pleasant and chipper. Too pleasant and chipper. She made the subject matter seem wacky.

I'll probably give her another shot if she's back because the first show isn't always a great indicator. But I wasn't impressed with this one.

Nebraska888

Quote from: cweb on October 22, 2014, 05:13:19 PM
I was hoping that they'd finally be adding a strong female voice among the guest hosts. (Sorry Lisa Garr.) Jury is still out.

Connie was trying too hard. The "what a nice studio" and Noory-love were a bit much, too. Her overall tone was really pleasant and chipper. Too pleasant and chipper. She made the subject matter seem wacky.

I'll probably give her another shot if she's back because the first show isn't always a great indicator. But I wasn't impressed with this one.

I totally agree with you.