• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

PBS Walks Back Heather Hate, Distances Herself From Little Sean

Started by AZZERAE, December 14, 2018, 10:40:05 AM

AZZERAE

Well, so far PBS has stuck to her word, in cutting forum use from her life.

I'm always weary when folks announce their departure from any form of social media via social media.

Lilith

Quote from: Azzerae on December 18, 2018, 12:24:16 AM
Well, so far PBS has stuck to her word, in cutting forum use from her life.

I'm always weary when folks announce their departure from any form of social media via social media.

I agree.  Generally, it seems that people who want to leave social media, just leave.

Metron2267

Quote from: brig on December 18, 2018, 12:32:44 AM
I agree.  Generally, it seems that people who want to leave social media, just leave.

Having just been de-Tootsied in ell and bellgrab after weeks of her threats to leave I share your skepticism as to announced departures.

AZZERAE

Quote from: Metron2267 on December 18, 2018, 01:51:03 PM
Having just been de-Tootsied in ell and bellgrab after weeks of her threats to leave I share your skepticism as to announced departures.

She misses you, btw. :(

Quote from: brig on December 18, 2018, 12:32:44 AM

i pulled out from Twitter faster than Winnie Schraders' black bull boyfriend. wew lad!

AZZERAE

Quote from: Richard Groyper on December 19, 2018, 03:13:49 PM
he said he lived in the "hills".

That’s what he says.

But I can see him thru the scope of my M24.

Quote from: Azzerae on December 19, 2018, 03:27:45 PM
That’s what he says.

But I can see him thru the scope of my M24.

hunting a man down and finding his moblie castle is a power move. wow! Ed Dames says your clear to take the killshot. operation Dutch Boy is a go!

Asuka Langley

Quote from: Azzerae on December 19, 2018, 03:09:19 PM
Just in: Little Sean is living in his car.

The same car he tore the control arms off of jumping a median in busy traffic trying to save a transvestite from being mugged in? fug.

AZZERAE

Quote from: Kizuna Ai on December 19, 2018, 03:46:24 PM
The same car he tore the control arms off of jumping a median in busy traffic trying to save a transvestite from being mugged in?

That’s the one.

LMFAO!

Quote from: Kizuna Ai on December 19, 2018, 03:46:24 PM
The same car he tore the control arms off of jumping a median in busy traffic trying to save a transvestite from being mugged in? fug.

why, id have jumped the median to run over that domonic creature. sheeeit. the auto body shop can pick the chucks of devil meat out for me.

Asuka Langley

Quote from: Richard Groyper on December 19, 2018, 03:49:35 PM
why, id have jumped the median to run over that domonic creature. sheeeit. the auto body shop can pick the chucks of devil meat out for me.

Sean was trying to get it in tho fam #WhiteKnight

Quote from: Kizuna Ai on December 19, 2018, 03:53:57 PM
Sean was trying to get it in tho fam #WhiteKnight

he wanted to loosen up that fellows' o-ring... god damn.

Asuka Langley

Quote from: Richard Groyper on December 19, 2018, 03:57:53 PM
he wanted to loosen up that fellows' o-ring... god damn.

$3,000 in sub-frame and suspension work for a chocolate doughnut, DEPRAVED! 

AZZERAE

Quote”I'm running ethernet, telephone and power cords to my garage and I will use my car as an office. It's a nice, quiet place of solace.”

- Little Sean

Quote from: Azzerae on December 19, 2018, 04:08:09 PM
Quote”I'm running ethernet, telephone and power cords to my garage and I will use my car as an office. It's a nice, quiet place of solace.”

- Little Sean

he's halfway off the grid. he needs to purchase many extension cords so he can park his moblie office down the street.

Metron2267

Quote from: Azzerae on December 19, 2018, 04:08:09 PM

- Little Sean

As long as he keeps the doors shut and the engine idling it will all work out. 8)