• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

President Donald J. Trump

Started by The General, February 11, 2011, 01:33:34 AM

4chan mole

Quote from: Roswells, Art on December 16, 2017, 10:54:01 PM

When he was running there were a few things about his platform that I did like. He talked about building a wall which I didn't see the logic in. I do see the logic in deporting illegals after they get convicted of a crime and do some time though. Has that happened? Also, how about enforcing the law about not hiring illegal immigrants? Just doing those two simple things that are on the books would be the wall.

He also made a good case for making deals with other countries that would have America coming out ahead. He's a businessman I figured he would know how to get the best of a deal and he made a good argument for it. With his latest world tour he was saying how much the leaders of all these countries liked him, not the country he represented. From what I've read this "shrewd" businessman got played by being complimented by the other leaders.  That is at the least a little strange.
Please stop posting this type of stuff. You are making too much sense.
You will be accused of being a trumpet hater. 

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Kidnostad3 on December 16, 2017, 10:54:47 PM

Hey Doc.  This is definitely one of your old nemeses.  Got any ideas?  Pud posing as an American maybe?

No and I don't care. If there was a ignore all guests button I'd just click it.  ;)

Kidnostad3

Quote from: Roswells, Art on December 16, 2017, 10:54:01 PM

When he was running there were a few things about his platform that I did like. He talked about building a wall which I didn't see the logic in. I do see the logic in deporting illegals after they get convicted of a crime and do some time though. Has that happened? Also, how about enforcing the law about not hiring illegal immigrants? Just doing those two simple things that are on the books would be the wall.

He also made a good case for making deals with other countries that would have America coming out ahead. He's a businessman I figured he would know how to get the best of a deal and he made a good argument for it. With his latest world tour he was saying how much the leaders of all these countries liked him, not the country he represented. From what I've read this "shrewd" businessman got played by being complimented by the other leaders.  That is at the least a little strange.

Do you really think he’s been given a fair chance to do much at all? The economy is booming, unemployment is the lowest it’s been in years and ISIS has been driven out of Iraq and Syria. I’d say that’s a fair start for a President that the MSM, the Democrat and Republican establishments and the entrenched bureaucracy are determined to drive from office.  Everything he attempts to do is met with a cacophony of condemnation from the above “resistance.”  I have never been as ashamed of my fellow Americans as I am now.  Even those who ran to Canada or committed terrorists acts in the sixties had a cause that did not start with hatred for a single individual. 

Roswells, Art

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on December 16, 2017, 11:04:29 PM

No and I don't care. If there was a ignore all guests button I'd just click it.  ;)

I imagine you could just type in 'guest' and that would ignore all guests. I haven't tried it though.

(go to buddy's list in account settings then you can type in everyone to your hearts content_

Also, what about your 'freedom of speech' argument when I asked for the ignore feature to be reinstated months ago?

4chan mole

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on December 16, 2017, 11:04:29 PM

You are always such an unlucky bloke Doc. How pathetic.
You are arousing pity in a totally new way.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Roswells, Art on December 16, 2017, 11:10:08 PM

I imagine you could just type in 'guest' and that would ignore all guests. I haven't tried it though.

Also, what about your 'freedom of speech' argument when I asked for the ignore feature to be reinstated months ago?

People who immediately go for insults and attempts at demonization aren't really trying to have a discussion, are they? They're simply trying to bully and intimidate people...but you knew that, you fascist whore!  ;)

Roswells, Art

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on December 16, 2017, 11:23:12 PM

People who immediately go for insults and attempts at demonization aren't really trying to have a discussion, are they? They're simply trying to bully and intimidate people...but you knew that, you fascist whore!  ;)

lol, You should be thrown in jail for the rest of your life for that statement! And beaten about the head and neck.

I'm pretty sure you're Satan.

(I meant satin, but whateves)

Also, I'm going to need some payment for this post, I'm not doing this shit for free.

Do I have it all covered?

Kidnostad3

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on December 16, 2017, 11:23:12 PM

I protest.  She’s not a facist.  ::)

4chan mole

Quote from: Roswells, Art on December 16, 2017, 11:24:15 PM

lol, You should be thrown in jail for the rest of your life for that statement! And beaten about the head and neck.

I'm pretty sure you're Satan.

(I meant satin, but whateves)

Also, I'm going to need some payment for this post, I'm not doing this shit for free.

Do I have it all covered?

Post few more intelligent posts and our DrPedo MD will start fucking your mother in her ass.
He always does that when he gets triggered and blinded by facts. Poor creature he was born as a result of family incest.
His bitterness runs very deep in his veins.He knows that his blood is not clean. Yet he will deny everything.   

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Kidnostad3 on December 16, 2017, 11:35:32 PM

I protest.  She’s not a facist.  ::)

She's using fascist tactics.

Roswells, Art

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on December 16, 2017, 11:37:12 PM

She's using fascist tactics.

One of us doesn't know what fascist means.

Roswells, Art

Quote from: 4chan mole on December 16, 2017, 11:37:00 PM

Post few more intelligent posts and our DrPedo MD will start fucking your mother in her ass.
He always does that when he gets triggered and blinded by facts. Poor creature he was born as a result of family incest.
His bitterness runs very deep in his veins.He knows that his blood is not clean. Yet he will deny everything.   

Hi Littlechris.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: 4chan mole on December 16, 2017, 11:37:00 PM

I know it really bugs you that I helped expose a real problem in the world here and that now they're coming after you and your friends but it's really for your own good...and the good of the children, of course. ;)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9s5zcXccNMY

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Roswells, Art on December 16, 2017, 11:39:37 PM

One of us doesn't know what fascist means.

Hitler's brownshirt intimidation squad. You and your friends are the modern day version of it but you usually wear black and cover your faces because you're cowards. You try to do the same thing online.

Roswells, Art

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on December 16, 2017, 11:41:12 PM

I know it really bugs you that I helped expose a real problem in the world here and that now they're coming after you and your friends but it's really for your own good...and the good of the children, of course. ;)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9s5zcXccNMY

I love Pink Floyd so bite me.

Roswells, Art

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on December 16, 2017, 11:42:26 PM

Hitler's brownshirt intimidation squad. You and your friends are the modern day version of it but you usually wear black and cover your faces because you're cowards. You try to do the same thing online.

Me and my friends? You might want to stop jumping to conclusions. You're really bad at it.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Roswells, Art on December 16, 2017, 11:45:41 PM

Me and my friends? You might want to stop jumping to conclusions. You're really bad at it.

The ones high fiving you, with whom you're in agreement.  ;)

4chan mole

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on December 16, 2017, 11:41:12 PM

Doc, the children that you raped long time ago.I hope you remember your past Mr.nice 
Living double life on Bellgab as saver of children is not relieving you from your past as a child molester now full of remorse and guilt.
You have to confess to the awful things you did to innocent children of your neighbors and your uncle.

Swishypants

STOP! It said "whatevs." It's not human.

Roswells, Art

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on December 16, 2017, 11:47:05 PM

The ones high fiving you, with whom you're in agreement.  ;)

I post under my own name, I mean, not my real name, that would be crazy. I even asked the anonymous posters to pick a name and stick to it. Don't you remember that? I'm just here posting. I'm actually just a person that for some sick reason likes having discussions with people on bellgab. I only troll a little.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: 4chan mole on December 16, 2017, 11:53:33 PM

Doc, the children that you raped long time ago.I hope you remember your past Mr.nice 
Living double life on Bellgab as saver of children is not relieving you from your past as a child molester now full of remorse and guilt.
You have to confess to the awful things you did to innocent children of your neighbors and your uncle.

I'm not claiming to have saved anyone. I only tried to make people aware of the problem. I was just one of many. There's a whole army of us out here...and we're coming for you. See ya soon!  :-*

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Roswells, Art on December 16, 2017, 11:54:03 PM

I post under my own name, I mean, not my real name, that would be crazy. I even asked the anonymous posters to pick a name and stick to it. Don't you remember that? I'm just here posting. I'm actually just a person that for some sick reason likes having discussions with people on bellgab. I only troll a little.

Of course! You're totally innocent.

Swishypants

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on December 16, 2017, 11:56:51 PM

I'm not claiming to have saved anyone. I only tried to make people aware of the problem. I was just one of many. There's a whole army of us out here...and we're coming for you. See ya soon!  :-*

It's not going to be your friend jackass! Stop being pathetic!

Roswells, Art

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on December 16, 2017, 11:57:52 PM

You're pretty suspicious. Do you think Starr is a covert operative? Just curious. I mean, she's way too nice and friendly to be a real person.

4chan mole

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on December 16, 2017, 11:56:51 PM

Stop larping Doc. Your past will hunt you and will expose all the pain you inflicted on those young innocent souls and bodies you pedo pervert.
Dr MD stop role plying thinking that this way you will cover your tracks from your past.
We are aware of it Doc. You are a pedophile living double life, larping here to be the good guy,but in real life you are a scum actually.

4 Tran Mole's Buttplug

It's stinky in here.  These 4 Tran trolls don't wash themselves very well.

4 Tran Mole's Buttplug

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on December 16, 2017, 11:57:52 PM

Yo Big MD,  Roswells is cool.  Focus on the trolls.

Roswells, Art

Quote from: 4 Tran Mole's Buttplug on December 17, 2017, 12:10:17 AM

Thanks me as a guest! *high five*

p.s. nice name. lol

Swishypants

Quote from: Roswells, Art on December 17, 2017, 12:12:25 AM

Thanks me as a guest! *high five*

p.s. nice name. lol

Dr. Mexican just thinks you might be 16 years old and female. That makes him want to give you the cup-cake out of his lunch pail, but the years of refusal flood back to him and he just yells "RAPE" and runs off.

4chan mole

Quote from: 4 Tran Mole's Buttplug on December 17, 2017, 12:10:17 AM

Lol in that case Dr.Pedo MD would have to look straight in the mirror.