• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

George Noory Sucks! - The Definitive Compendium

Started by MV/Liberace!, April 06, 2008, 01:23:02 AM

Can Noory pronounce anything correctly?

No
No

ItsOver

Quote from: albrecht on March 08, 2018, 10:39:29 AM
"That is true""Well, that is true." "That is true too, how do you do what you do?" "You are really into this, how did you start what you do?"

"Interesting take" he stole from those infernally annoying sportstalk call-in shows, like Jim Rome.
One of the few times it gets amusing with Jorch is when Tommee drops the cue cards and gets them out of order.  That's when we can get such classhic Nooryisms as the guest saying "Aloha, George! It's great to be back" and Jorch replying "You, too!"  ;D

ItsOver

Quote from: albrecht on March 07, 2018, 06:54:46 PM
... Clyde also reads the material, has encyclopedia knowledge of religion and esoterica, and gives away his show in multiple formats for free. Norry gets confused on basic tenets of Christianity or world history and stumbles over just pronouncing common words!
Clyde can get pretty far out there at time with his paranoia, whether staged or not, and some of his meme stuff but, yeah, he does have a pretty amazing breadth of knowledge.  Plus, he can do a full five hour show all on his own, with no guest, although, IMO, he's best with a decent guest.  Freaking Jorch can't do one minute WITH a guest without sounding like a doofus.

ItsOver

Quote from: Ted Baxter on March 07, 2018, 06:59:21 PM
Noory is not a good interviewer. Compare him to Church/ Knaap/Richard Syrett. Another way too put it,George sucks as a interviewer
85,833 replies later.  Yep, GNS.  Still.

ItsOver

Hmmm... from feet to now, hands.  :o

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/5758772/27-pairs-severed-human-hands-russia/

Calling LMH... calling LMH... come in, LMH.  High strangeness alert.

Gyoza Girl

Quote from: Jojo on March 07, 2018, 11:39:31 PM
I haven't had that one, but in the past when there were ads, I got a bug from an " emergency local weather alert" ad that did not look like an ad.

Yikes, sorry to hear that. I haven't encountered the weather alert thing yet, but it sounds like the people who do these things are getting sneakier and sneaker! I have a Windows computer, and ever since my recent scare, I've been doing the Windows updates that I always used to ignore. Someone told me the updates are for security.

zeebo

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on March 08, 2018, 03:44:15 AM
It gives me hope to know that most people aren't fooled by this though. ...

Careful now, it almost seems like you've made up your mind before all the facts are in.   ???

albrecht

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on March 08, 2018, 02:18:12 AM
So, basically you're saying as long as someone tells you a bunch of people are dead you're in regardless of proof?
Last night Norry had Joel Skousen on. Aside from Norry he was good as always and even going further than I've heard in the past to an extent and right up your alley with faked warcrimes, planned school shootings, ISIS is USis, and the USA globalists make our response to Russia, China, and N.Korea and foreign involvement so that they get a first strike on us and decapitate our military so we can join the new world globalist order....

ItsOver

Quote from: zeebo on March 08, 2018, 05:53:11 PM
Careful now, it almost seems like you've made up your mind before all the facts are in.   ???
Ha!  You have the best sense of humor out of all the squirrels I know.  :D

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: zeebo on March 08, 2018, 05:53:11 PM

What facts aren't in that you still think they'll give you?

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: albrecht on March 08, 2018, 06:17:35 PM
Last night Norry had Joel Skousen on. Aside from Norry he was good as always and even going further than I've heard in the past to an extent and right up your alley with faked warcrimes, planned school shootings, ISIS is USis, and the USA globalists make our response to Russia, China, and N.Korea and foreign involvement so that they get a first strike on us and decapitate our military so we can join the new world globalist order....

You guys like to ridicule this stuff but you never say what's untrue about it. I'll stick with reason over ridicule, thanks. ;)

albrecht

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on March 08, 2018, 06:27:55 PM
You guys like to ridicule this stuff but you never say what's untrue about it. I'll stick with reason over ridicule, thanks. ;)
You are the most defensive poster I've seen. Whatever works for you.  :o I was saying that you would like the guest. I like all the Skousens and have many of their books. I don't believe ALL anyone says but I agree with much of the Skousen's stuff and with Charlotte Iserbyt. Again, not everything, but I only pointed out that you might like it. And at least, despite Norry, at least the show gets them on air. What is interesting is that Joel says we should first strike military targets in N.Korea to stop early the plan of the globalists Russia, China from striking us first. His theory was N Korea is being used will start a larger war, we will be forced to use Nukes, and then the USSR/China will be forced to use Nukes on us. Due to our protocols our military will be mainly beheaded and the remaining politicians/people would sue for peace and welcome in the globalist order via the UN (or some other body) for a global control and taxation system.

zeebo

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on March 08, 2018, 06:25:38 PM
What facts aren't in that you still think they'll give you?

That's a toughie.  See you wisely cautioned me against buying the narrative until "a proper and logical investigation is done".  But you also said "they destroy the evidence" and "they're not really doing proper investigations anymore".  So this inherent conflict implies neither one of us should ever make claims about what actually happened.  I'm ok with that if you are.

GravitySucks

Quote from: albrecht on March 08, 2018, 06:42:30 PM
You are the most defensive poster I've seen. Whatever works for you.  :o I was saying that you would like the guest. I like all the Skousens and have many of their books. I don't believe ALL anyone says but I agree with much of the Skousen's stuff and with Charlotte Iserbyt. Again, not everything, but I only pointed out that you might like it. And at least, despite Norry, at least the show gets them on air. What is interesting is that Joel says we should first strike military targets in N.Korea to stop early the plan of the globalists Russia, China from striking us first. His theory was N Korea is being used will start a larger war, we will be forced to use Nukes, and then the USSR/China will be forced to use Nukes on us. Due to our protocols our military will be mainly beheaded and the remaining politicians/people would sue for peace and welcome in the globalist order via the UN (or some other body) for a global control and taxation system.

They always forget that we have Dirk Pitt.

albrecht

Quote from: GravitySucks on March 08, 2018, 06:48:54 PM
They always forget that we have Dirk Pitt.
I believe he has semi-retired to head up NUMA and his offspring are continuing the action. Mack Bolan is also still fighting the good fight.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: albrecht on March 08, 2018, 06:42:30 PM

I just think things are starting to get pretty serious, al. I do try to maintain my sense of humor but perhaps it doesn't always translate. If someone told me 25 years ago that we'd be fighting a global force of evil with an aversion to Christianity I would've jokingly guessed vampires and then had a good laugh. I have a feeling that as time goes by it's going to get more difficult to laugh at this. Anyway, I wasn't trying to be defensive but they've been coming out of the woodwork for me that last few days. ;)

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: zeebo on March 08, 2018, 06:42:49 PM
That's a toughie.  See you wisely cautioned me against buying the narrative until "a proper and logical investigation is done".  But you also said "they destroy the evidence" and "they're not really doing proper investigations anymore".  So this inherent conflict implies neither one of us should ever make claims about what actually happened.  I'm ok with that if you are.

No, I'm not OK with it because that just allows them to keep doing it. I'll settle for the truth, thanks. Is that really too much to ask for?! I think we deserve that. Is it really too much to expect a law enforcement agency to do a proper investigation?! BTW, I'm not saying they're destroying the evidence. They said that. Just like on 9/11. Since then any major tragedy means no proper investigation can be done because we have to be sensitive to the families suffering. What a recipe for fascism! ::) ;D

And you're OK with this?! :D

albrecht

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on March 08, 2018, 07:21:53 PM
I just think things are starting to get pretty serious, al. I do try to maintain my sense of humor but perhaps it doesn't always translate. If someone told me 25 years ago that we'd be fighting a global force of evil with an aversion to Christianity I would've jokingly guessed vampires and then had a good laugh. I have a feeling that as time goes by it's going to get more difficult to laugh at this. Anyway, I wasn't trying to be defensive but they've been coming out of the woodwork for me that last few days. ;)
No problem. It is the internet and, better/worse, BG! Praise MV! The particular fight you mention above has been going on a lot longer than 25 years! And Christianity isn't the only thing being fought against and wanting to be taken down! Western Civilization in general, certain races, and even humanity itself in some of the more nihilistic or futurist thinkers, etc. But in that regard, like others, you also have to be suspect of internal enemies and misusing doctrines to undermine, possibly like at the WCC, ecumenicalism, New Agey stuff, and a lot of this capitulation to "political correctness" or "get modern" many churches have made. But you have to keep a sense of humor!

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: albrecht on March 08, 2018, 07:34:21 PM
No problem. It is the internet and, better/worse, BG! Praise MV! The particular fight you mention above has been going on a lot longer than 25 years! And Christianity isn't the only thing being fought against and wanting to be taken down! Western Civilization in general, certain races, and even humanity itself in some of the more nihilistic or futurist thinkers, etc. But in that regard, like others, you also have to be suspect of internal enemies and misusing doctrines to undermine, possibly like at the WCC, ecumenicalism, New Agey stuff, and a lot of this capitulation to "political correctness" or "get modern" many churches have made. But you have to keep a sense of humor!

Sure, we all have to do that.

Quote from: ItsOver on March 08, 2018, 01:53:41 PM
Hmmm... from feet to now, hands.  :o

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/5758772/27-pairs-severed-human-hands-russia/

Calling LMH... calling LMH... come in, LMH.  High strangeness alert.

I love that Patchouli reaking old broad. I swear she does her reports and interviews from a dark closet in a very cluttered apartment crawling with cats and plants. The acoustics sound like it. And she definitely uses an old tape recorder from the 1970s.

'I'm here with retired Colonel Randolph Worthington who served in the United States Air Force including tours of duty in Korea and Vietnam until his retirement in 1980. Hello how are you Colonel this evening? 'Fine thank you.' You were there Colonel Worthington in a meeting of the Joint Chiefs of Staff in Washington in April of 1965 weren't you?  'Yes I was.'  In what capacity were you there Colonel Worthington? '

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: CronkitesGhost on March 08, 2018, 10:18:59 PM
I love that Patchouli reaking old broad. I swear she does her reports and interviews from a dark closet in a very cluttered apartment crawling with cats and plants. The acoustics sound like it. And she definitely uses an old tape recorder from the 1970s.

'I'm here with retired Colonel Randolph Worthington who served in the United States Air Force including tours of duty in Korea and Vietnam until his retirement in 1980. Hello how are you Colonel this evening? 'Fine thank you.' You were there Colonel Worthington in a meeting of the Joint Chiefs of Staff in Washington in April of 1965 weren't you?  'Yes I was.'  In what capacity were you there Colonel Worthington? '

Hey, why don't you ever sign off with And that's the way it is anymore?

I lost my mojo when I died, I frankly no longer care what happens to this godforsaken country of scoundrels and idiots.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: CronkitesGhost on March 08, 2018, 10:28:10 PM
I lost my mojo when I died, I frankly no longer care what happens to this godforsaken country of scoundrels and idiots.

Well, you were always a communist anyway. Is there a communist section of heaven?

Gd5150

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on March 08, 2018, 10:30:42 PM
Well, you were always a communist anyway. Is there a communist section of heaven?

Long for the good old days when the 3 networks could lie out their asses, create fake shit like the Kennedys “Camelot” and everyone fell for it. Now there are those damn fair and balanced checks and balances like FoxNews and talk radio and the internets. Don’t worry though, with the fascist left running the internet, we’ll get there again. God bless left wing censorship.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Gd5150 on March 08, 2018, 10:55:40 PM
Long for the good old days when the 3 networks could lie out their asses, create fake shit like the Kennedys “Camelot” and everyone fell for it. Now there are those damn fair and balanced checks and balances like FoxNews and talk radio and the internets. Don’t worry though, with the fascist left running the internet, we’ll get there again. God bless left wing censorship.

I have a feeling that will change soon. I've noticed that while these guys spent last year trying to appease Democrats I guess on the hopes that their coup attempts would be successful they now seem to be eating humble pie for the Republicans. I'm sure they'll keep trying for awhile until then though.

lol business must be slow for ol' Peter Davenport. Tonight's UFO reports are from 1948 and 1991. oh, he's got another one from a year ago, a snowmobiler, possible abduction case. it seems Peter's hotline number has been inundated with crank calls, what a surprise. lol

One of the worst guests I've ever listened to,  psychobabble of the worst kind, woman is beyond annoying.

Jojo

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on March 08, 2018, 07:21:53 PM
Last few days have been consistently moderately weirdly negative on small scales.  I don't know what its about, no time for astrology today.  But I'm feeling it too.

Jojo

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on March 08, 2018, 06:27:55 PM
Pot wants kettle to talk to.

Jojo

Quote from: Gyoza Girl on March 08, 2018, 05:19:17 PM
Yikes, sorry to hear that. I haven't encountered the weather alert thing yet, but it sounds like the people who do these things are getting sneakier and sneaker! I have a Windows computer, and ever since my recent scare, I've been doing the Windows updates that I always used to ignore. Someone told me the updates are for security.
Tablets don't push updates very well but yes I could try harder and thanks!

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Jojo on March 09, 2018, 03:44:15 AM
Pot wants kettle to talk to.

Sure, Jojo, I'll ridicule back but only after I've addressed what's wrong with their argument, if there is one. It's all part of the fun. ;)