• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

20130930 - Michael Heiser - UFOlogy

Started by MV/Liberace!, September 30, 2013, 05:01:50 PM

lonevoice

Quote from: The General on September 30, 2013, 10:25:50 PM
Truly!  He's intelligent, well spoken, and reasonable.
I am enjoying the show thoroughly.
Plus he's not Jeremy Meador.  I'm more interested in what Heiser's saying than I was Matthew Alper.  Heiser's manner of presentation isn't very engaging, but maybe open lines can liven things up. 

Off topic, but I noticed that George Noory logged into BellGab again tonight at 6:06 PM. 

CampsieNP

This guest does not use the word "faith" in regard to his belief in God? Really?
Proof please..none? oh ok then.

Guy isn't saying anything I'm interested in... He sounds like fat comic shop guy who is so pleased to hear his own mouth flapping that he makes a self-serving smacking sound between every phrase. More weed!!!

steelbot

Roswells

Well am I going to eat some big crow!  Tuned in 90 mins before I like to and loved hearing Art say he loves Ride My See Saw!  I love him so much I'm gonna love his see saw too god damn it!

What a great intro.  The mans on fucking fire!  So I'm on fire.  Out with the old and on with the new!  I'll get used to Dark Matter as the name in time, if not tonight. :)))

Quote from: steelbot on September 30, 2013, 10:30:53 PM
sorry folks - Unknown what's happening with the "loop here" trying to fix!

Getting an odd error on the siriusxm app - stating lost data connection or data feed not found... (I know my wifi and 4g are on)

#*EDIT - I know i'm getting tired of hearing this question asked =P lol

App has been screwy for me too

nofAcedAgent

Shit happens steel dont stress it. We appreciate the stream.

...oh its this questions again... hahahah :)

Spinner

Quote from: Roswells on September 30, 2013, 10:34:07 PM
Well am I going to eat some big crow!  Tuned in 90 mins before I like to and loved hearing Art say he loves Ride My See Saw!  I love him so much I'm gonna love his see saw too god damn it!

What a great intro.  The mans on fucking fire!  So I'm on fire.  Out with the old and on with the new!  I'll get used to Dark Matter as the name in time, if not tonight. :)))
That's the spirit!  :D

SgtRocko

"Bet you have a white Jesus on your wall"

YOW.  When he finds out that Jesus looked like Seinfeld, and not Matt Damon or Denzel Washington, he is going to be PIIIIIIIISSED

Nighthawk

Quote from: steelbot on September 30, 2013, 10:30:53 PM
sorry folks - Unknown what's happening with the "loop here" trying to fix!

Getting an odd error on the siriusxm app - stating lost data connection or data feed not found... (I know my wifi and 4g are on)

#*EDIT - I know i'm getting tired of hearing this question asked =P lol

Yep that's what the sirius XM player was doing to me too earlier. That is why I switched to yer stream. Now it appears the sirius XM player screw up has hit you too.

Spinner

Wow, this caller is really slapping Heiser.  :o

Sirius app is totally fucking up and playing shit from 10 minutes ago and starts from the same place every time I reboot. Bullshit, yeah let me pay money for this now, sounds great Sirius.

shell88

This guy is not offensive and he speaks well but he's inconsistant.  He's missing some vital threads here in his thinking.  It sounds like he made up his mind early in life regarding his spiritual orientation and has spent the rest of his life propping it up with degrees.     

CampsieNP

Show has picked up since Art opened the lines.
This black caller is pretty good (he called himself black, not AA so I did too).
Tells Heiser to take down his white Jesus. Made me laugh.

steelbot

OKAY we're back - sorry for the delay - I'll fast forward commercials!

PrairieGhost

My app is working great. I wonder if it has to do with the amount of people listening?

Spinner

Quote from: guildnavigator on September 30, 2013, 10:40:05 PM
Sirius app is totally fucking up and playing shit from 10 minutes ago and starts from the same place every time I reboot. Bullshit, yeah let me pay money for this now, sounds great Sirius.
Let them know the problems you're having and that you're not happy.
Use the Feedback button at the top of the player's page.

Ward

PSA - To Stop The Sirius App from Timing Out

everybody refresh your page OR (my preferred way) go back a few minutes then go to the live feed

shell88

Quote from: guildnavigator on September 30, 2013, 10:40:05 PM
My connection did that too until I started paying.

CampsieNP

Quote from: lonevoice on September 30, 2013, 10:33:14 PM
Plus he's not Jeremy Meador.  I'm more interested in what Heiser's saying than I was Matthew Alper.  Heiser's manner of presentation isn't very engaging, but maybe open lines can liven things up. 

Off topic, but I noticed that George Noory logged into BellGab again tonight at 6:06 PM.

Hi lonevoice! Thanks for the 6:06 update. And here gnoory gave us the big, tearful goodbye.
I guess he didn't read his own post saying he was leaving. He not only does not listen to his guests, he doesn't listen to himself.

steelbot

OK - caught up - where we lost it - AND I truly apologize for this folks - not my problem - it's all Sirius related!  I think Arts show was an unexpected popularity for their server load!

phrodo

Retro Fitness makes me kinda miss the travel hookers commercial.... hookers are more fun to exercise with...

Spinner

Quote from: PrairieGhost on September 30, 2013, 10:42:34 PM
My app is working great. I wonder if it has to do with the amount of people listening?
I'm beginning to think that it has more to do with what you're using to run the Sirius Player. It seems that those on smartphones or using WiFi are experiencing the drops. Those on desktops/laptops and/or using "land" connections don't seem to be complaining.

Maybe we should run a poll...

steelbot

Quote from: Ward on September 30, 2013, 10:43:22 PM
PSA - To Stop The Sirius App from Timing Out

everybody refresh your page OR (my preferred way) go back a few minutes then go to the live feed

Well mine was the IOS app crashed - and then the "shockwave player crashed" on the PC - as I was trying to get it back to broadcast - it was stuck in loop

http://willstare.com:8150/
is back up!

Quote from: Spinner on September 30, 2013, 10:42:34 PM

Let them know the problems you're having and that you're not happy.
Use the Feedback button at the top of the player's page.

This is on the iphone app and I don't see a feedback button, but I see the truth in what you are saying.

steelbot

Quote from: N00rysMouth on September 30, 2013, 10:46:28 PM
Wireless sucks for streams guys.. go hardwire.  No problems at all over on tinychat.   ;D

How about NO - your fart noises are atrocious - from what i've heard lol - and Its against the rules - TRUST ME!  MV's Rules as he owns the boards and calls the shots

Trust me i've had nO issues on every show from art till tonight - ON wireless IOS it's sitting 2 feet away from the router - PLUS when switching to my PC - HARDWIRED - again 2 feet from the PC - it died there too - so ...it's Sirius NOT my PC/iOS