• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

20130923 - Jeremy Meador - Ely, NV UFO Crash

Started by MV/Liberace!, September 22, 2013, 07:40:48 PM

Heather Wade

How hard can it be to call in on a good line when you know you're going to be on the air?  Sheesh.

casioson

Quote from: Morgus on September 23, 2013, 08:30:17 PM
He can't, John is not in our timeline anymore, he left over 10 years ago.

he was here for a week in 2012... in may...

jazmunda

I have a feeling Art is going to cut this interview short. He will blame the phone quality but I think the real reason will be the quality of guest.

Then maybe we will get a night of open lines.

onan

Quote from: herbalizer on September 23, 2013, 08:36:55 PM
Terrible sound quality, I'm surprised Art doesn't make sure the guest is at a land-line before the interview starts. I'm also getting a lot of audio clipping on my iphone app

Yeah, welcome to post 2010. Land lines are drying up. Especially in rural areas.
several people I work with no longer have "house" phones. Now there is this:

http://usatoday30.usatoday.com/news/nation/story/2012-04-16/landline-service-becoming-obsolete/54321184/1

klaatu

Quote from: phrodo on September 23, 2013, 08:37:59 PM
Wandering aliens?? Maybe they were in search of .... freezers??  :o

Filled with pizza rolls??

herbalizer

Quote from: onan on September 23, 2013, 08:40:35 PM
Yeah, welcome to post 2010. Land lines are drying up. Especially in rural areas.
several people I work with no longer have "house" phones. Now there is this:

http://usatoday30.usatoday.com/news/nation/story/2012-04-16/landline-service-becoming-obsolete/54321184/1

Good point.

casioson

hope art asks him to call back on a landline.....

heater

While this guest seems to have done some A+ research.  I think he did show prep for the wrong show.  The nice thing is a certain other show host will be excited to take on any guests that aren't up to Dark Matter quality.

Bigfoot

Quote from: casioson on September 23, 2013, 08:42:07 PM
hope art asks him to call back on a landline.....

skype would sound better than this

jazmunda

Quote from: aldousburbank on September 23, 2013, 08:41:16 PM
Is the blue alligator gone for good?

I haven't seen him tonight but I kinda miss him.

Having said that there seem to be less people on tonight than last week. 273 as of this post as opposed to 400+ last week.

herbalizer

Not sure if I can listen to this guy for however many hours, I can barely make out what he's saying

PrairieGhost

Art sounds like he's slightly disinterested. I like this so far though!

midnight

I'm hearing it okay.  Good story I think.  Art asks all the right questions.

aldousburbank

Just back from a long strange trip. Heh, flew over Ely, NV a few hrs ago. Did you all know that google maps shows where you are, with the blue dot, when you are hooked up on-flight wifi? Crazy cool. Tahoe, Zion, the Rockies, all with a map to go with it. Definitely made it more fun to fly.

jazmunda

Quote from: herbalizer on September 23, 2013, 08:44:13 PM
Not sure if I can listen to this guy for however many hours, I can barely make out what he's saying

I never quite understood Art's frustration with cell phones over the air until now.

I still think Art will cut the interview short if this guy can't get to a landline during the break.

Get ready for Open Lines folks.

Quote from: herbalizer on September 23, 2013, 08:44:13 PM

Listening with headphones improves the sound qualiy (but does nothing for the quality of the guest!)

steelbot

I understand Art's - and other's disdain for cell phones - ESPECIALLY back when Art originally started - but he even said he's got an Iphone 5 - and really if you got a good bluetooth headset for 'broadcast' a caller would be just fine on that - and with landlines going the way of the dodo - Art's gonna be hard pressed to get folks that have one.  Hell I don't know anyone that still has one.

Quick Karl

Obamaphone...

I wouldn't care if Art was fading in and out and stadic-eee. I would still listen!

steelbot

There ya Go folks - SIGN UP For a free trial of SIRIUSXM to get the best quality you can all 64kbs of glory that they pump out =P

jazmunda

Does this guy have published research? Does he have affidavits from witnesses?