• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

20130923 - Jeremy Meador - Ely, NV UFO Crash

Started by MV/Liberace!, September 22, 2013, 07:40:48 PM

Morgus

Quote from: bateman on September 27, 2013, 06:17:34 PM
I love that he was excluded from the weekend replays  ;D
They are even re-repeating Hoagland from the 1st week instead...

jinwicked

Quote from: ziznak on September 27, 2013, 06:03:48 PM
I've been making a point to leave a comment everytime i notice that he has deleted my previous one.   So far I've been back everyday to repost and at this point im just telling him he's a douchebag.

The guy blew it. He won't be on DM again, and he will be lucky to even get a spot on C2CAM.

As someone who has been on the receiving end of this sort of thing, I think you guys need to let it go.

He's not going to have some massive epiphany as a result of harassment.

He's also not a supposed "pro" like Norry or many of the guests.

onan

Quote from: jinwicked on September 28, 2013, 04:45:16 AM
The guy blew it. He won't be on DM again, and he will be lucky to even get a spot on C2CAM.

As someone who has been on the receiving end of this sort of thing, I think you guys need to let it go.

He's not going to have some massive epiphany as a result of harassment.

He's also not a supposed "pro" like Norry or many of the guests.

Wisdom so early in the morning... I am not worthy.

lonevoice

Quote from: BattyBrooke on September 27, 2013, 10:00:50 AM
By the way, this guest (Jeremy Meader) continues to bash Art on his personal blog. His latest post, as of 9-26, is a response to criticism he received regarding his interview skills. In it he infers his poor performance is Art's fault and Art is the one lacking such skills.

You may view this lunacy here:

http://king-sasquatch-bfpteam.blogspot.com/2013/09/art-bell-dark-matter-response.html
I just read the post from "Rob Roy" on Jeremy's blog.  I don't know if Rob Roy is one of "us", but his post is full of wisdom and experience, tempered with kindness.  If you're here, Rob Roy, hat tip. 

Chine

Quote from: lonevoice on September 28, 2013, 04:41:26 PM
I just read the post from "Rob Roy" on Jeremy's blog.  I don't know if Rob Roy is one of "us", but his post is full of wisdom and experience, tempered with kindness.  If you're here, Rob Roy, hat tip.

LV , I saw his post as well and indeed it was eloquent and wise. Admirable and lessons to be applied in any field of work, skill, etc.

phrodo

Quote from: ziznak on September 27, 2013, 06:03:48 PM
I've been making a point to leave a comment everytime i notice that he has deleted my previous one.   So far I've been back everyday to repost and at this point im just telling him he's a douchebag.

I'd love to see Paulides and Art too but the show he did with Knapp is close enough.

The little bed-wetter has now closed comments to only members of his blog... what a douchenozzle. And his boyfriend is calling anyone who disagrees that the punk did a GREAT job "haters" and "Art Bell's Army fanboys"???.... talk about projection... sheesh!

lonevoice

Quote from: Chine on September 28, 2013, 04:57:23 PM
LV , I saw his post as well and indeed it was eloquent and wise. Admirable and lessons to be applied in any field of work, skill, etc.
Absolutely!  It's a great primer for anyone preparing to be a guest on Dark Matter.

Falkie2013

Quote from: phrodo on September 28, 2013, 05:12:44 PM
The little bed-wetter has now closed comments to only members of his blog... what a douchenozzle. And his boyfriend is calling anyone who disagrees that the punk did a GREAT job "haters" and "Art Bell's Army fanboys"???.... talk about projection... sheesh!
Sounds like he's been studying at the feet of the master ... Snoorge.
That kind of crap is straight from his playbook.
He'll wind up like Noory one day. On Skid Row and tugging at people and saying :

' I USHTA BE SUMBUDDEE.  I HAD A CAVE, MY OWN SHTUDIO ... "

morphiaflow

Quote from: jinwicked on September 28, 2013, 04:45:16 AM

On the contrary, I'd think Dave & co. would jump at the chance to get this guy and let him "finish his story" as an example of how much "nicer" they are than the evil AB....

shell88

I've refrained from saying anything because I thought this thread would actually cool down.
This is a young man and he's learning and he deserves the benefit of the doubt. Why don't you go over to the Noory thread if you need to insult someone.  This guy hasn't done enough to deserve the continual bashing here that's bordering on bullying. Jmo

ziznak

Jeremy Meador??? that's sooooo last week...

b_dubb

Quote from: shell88 on October 01, 2013, 09:47:55 AM
I've refrained from saying anything because I thought this thread would actually cool down.
This is a young man and he's learning and he deserves the benefit of the doubt. Why don't you go over to the Noory thread if you need to insult someone.  This guy hasn't done enough to deserve the continual bashing here that's bordering on bullying. Jmo
maybe but he's not an 11 year old either.  don't act like we should take turns changing his diapers. his take away from this lesson should be 1) be prepared (are you listening George Noory?) and 2) use a real phone.  it's really simple.

George Drooly

Haven't read all 27 pages of this thread - just now listened to the show - wow, this fellow was a bust, from his shitty connection to his mumbling evasiveness, it was like listening to a teenager make up ever-changing excuses on the spot.

SUCKED

onan

Quote from: George Drooly on October 27, 2013, 03:29:22 AM
Haven't read all 27 pages of this thread - just now listened to the show - wow, this fellow was a bust, from his shitty connection to his mumbling evasiveness, it was like listening to a teenager make up ever-changing excuses on the spot.

SUCKED

best, most accurate assessment of Meador yet.

juanelo

So is it fair to say that Meador and John "Nastrildumus" Houge are never goin to be back in Dark matter?