• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

20130918 - Jonathan Reed - Alien In Freezer - New Information

Started by MV/Liberace!, September 18, 2013, 10:44:34 AM

jazmunda

I don't remember that either (but then again I smoked a lot of weed in the 90s and early 00s). Well done Art for pulling him up. Can anyone who has heard the story recently verify?

SaucyRossy

Quote from: Chine on September 18, 2013, 08:29:01 PM
LOL...Ross has seen them on fb. I'll try to post here. Here's my headshot that landed me the job.

Your Vulcan headshots! haha hey Chine

popple

Quote from: GSD on September 18, 2013, 08:22:19 PM
Art: "Is that a fairly common thing for you to do? Take a hike in the woods?"

LMAO.

I'm sure a lot of people tell him to take a hike.

I saw: Paper machet alien covered in aluminum foil shot with a camera from an obscure point of view to not discern the bullshittery.

widespread1

having leftover enchiladas with Jonathon Reed's alien and Steven Greer's Ex CIA operative.

steelbot

Quote from: coaster on September 18, 2013, 08:07:02 PM
Not cool. Keep the chat here. MV has discussed this.

I am chatting here - it's the function of jtv that there is a chat channel - and I operate on IRC so i have an irc channel open - I'm not taking away from the chat here - MV - I'm not trying to take anything away from this site - it's REAL TIME chat vs postings on a forum...

SaucyRossy

True or not true, as a animal and especially Dog lover.....this part of the story sucks.

Horrible.

Insanity

Quote from: jazmunda on September 18, 2013, 08:31:31 PM
I don't remember that either (but then again I smoked a lot of weed in the 90s and early 00s). Well done Art for pulling him up. Can anyone who has heard the story recently verify?

I dont remember hearing that on the old show.

jazmunda

Quote from: steelbot on September 18, 2013, 08:33:53 PM
I am chatting here - it's the function of jtv that there is a chat channel - and I operate on IRC so i have an irc channel open - I'm not taking away from the chat here - MV - I'm not trying to take anything away from this site - it's REAL TIME chat vs postings on a forum...

This site is a business for MV so you can appreciate him not appreciating potential business being taken away from him.

No offense. The stream is greatly appreciated by those who can't access the show.

phrodo

"Blood everywhere"??? Apparently alien bloodless mutilations are reserved for cattle... not dogs....

Heather Wade

Quote from: SaucyRossy on September 18, 2013, 08:35:01 PM
True or not true, as a animal and especially Dog lover.....this part of the story sucks.

Horrible.

Had to hug my kitty.  Harsh!

coaster

Quote from: steelbot on September 18, 2013, 08:33:53 PM
Might want to read this http://coastgab.com/index.php?topic=4521.msg147236#msg147236

saucerlike

BS or not, I have a golden retriever and don't like thinking about one being killed.  This is actually the first time I've heard this story, my Art Bell experience doesn't go back as far as everyone else.

starrmtn001

SaucyRossy

if this story is complete BS (and yeah I dont believe it reall) but if it is BS, the guy should be a damn actor.

GSD

It's unreal how a person can be this bold about being so full of sh!t.

This guy is a complete clown.

"No control of my bowels"

LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! He sh!t himself!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

phrodo

Quote from: Chine on September 18, 2013, 08:35:15 PM
This was a no ear day, was still in 'training' before you can work the floor and museum. They make sure you are versed in Trek before your with guests. I'm messing around, ninja kicking another actor.

Btw that phone number isn't mine anymore, in headsot above.

Wow - you were pretty Vulcan hot Chine...  ;)

Derpspiracy

Quote from: starrmtn001 on September 18, 2013, 08:37:25 PM
It screamed, I screamed, we all screamed for ice cream. ;D

Mr. Derpspiracy said the exact same thing, so I'm assuming about 3/4 of the listeners did, too.

Ward

Reed has made at least three mistakes so far in recalling this "story" his Dogs age has changed, twice, the months went from August to October, and the branch went from a branch to a bat back to a branch. When someone is recalling a story, take Travis Walton, you don't make mistakes on all these details. He must be really nervous tonight.

GSD

•Jonathan Reed is not his real name, in fact this is one of close to a dozen name changes before and after the event. NOTE: Some people state it is because he needed to hide his identity after his claim.
•For someone who wants to document it, he never takes off the aliens clothes (which look like human clothes), we never see the hands, feet, legs, or any other part of the body.
•It actually doesn’t look like there is a body in there, just some clothes in the shape of a humanoid. If this creature could rip a dog in two, a simple hit on the head deflates this creature and his strength?
•I find it hard to believe that human blood looks very much like… alien blood.
•The alien never moves. Not even a twitch. It blinks it’s eyes, and that is all. No movement from the flat body, no head turn, no mouth movement.
•So the alien has enough strength to rip a dog in two, but not enough to move it’s arm or leg or head?
•Why didn’t the “Dr” call the Police or have other people witness it?
•Reed recorded the alien “screaming” not with a video recorder but a tape player. Reed claims it was visible and bubbly? really? No VIDEO of that?
•While picking up the head and skull the alien did not “scream?” So just by opening the freezer door it screams but playing with a head wound… it doesn’t?
•On Fact or Faked they had a FBI voice analysis of “Dr” Reed and he was flat out lying… about everything. This is very arguable, but still another question I would like answered.
•He could make a lot of money from this, books, interviews, videos, etc.
•He had the cameras all ready for the aliens, but not for the mysterious vans in his driveway?
•There is absolutely NO OTHER witnesses. Who tipped off the “mysterious vans?” Was it the costume rental company retrieving its alien mask?

Interesting