• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

20130918 - Jonathan Reed - Alien In Freezer - New Information

Started by MV/Liberace!, September 18, 2013, 10:44:34 AM

steelbot

Quote from: MV on September 18, 2013, 09:32:10 PM
i don't really see a problem with what you're doing because the chat capability isn't a primary element of what you're doing over there.  the person i complained about was inviting people to a chat room where art bell happened to be playing.  that, i felt, was too much.
Thanks MV for your understand, and I appreciate all the folks on here making Art's Return a welcomed one!

-I am really just having hard time with Art dragging this guys story along!

He said I didn't want it to hurt anyone else so he brought it in. Then he says it is just dead meat and want's to put it in the refrigerator. Which story is true?

SgtRocko

Reed's first instincts are to put a dead dog and a dead alien in his freezer.

NOTE TO SELF: Do NOT accept Thanksgiving invites to Reed's home.  Or allow him to bring a hot dish to my Super Bowl party

George Drooly

Quote from: coaster on September 18, 2013, 09:27:01 PM
Must be hard to live with a lie and actively deceive people for 17 years. The money must be rolling in.

Every politician who ever lived, etc

SnapT

NoMoreNoory

Reed says he 'literally' opened his freezer and put the alien in it. How exactly would you do that figuratively or metaphorically?

anunnaki

Just dumped Art & his Old Hoaxer and switched to Ground Zero - Clyde Lewis- MK ULTRA tonight !

popple

Quote from: SaucyRossy on September 18, 2013, 09:36:40 PM
"Not throwing up or filling my pants"

Bahahahha

We have to believe him because who would admit to such embarrassing things?

LOL ;D

Sardondi

Why not call the law, Doc? "I had killed something. I didn't know if there was some sort of legality to this"

BWAAAAHAAAAHAAAHAAAAAHAAAAAAAAA!!!!

That's right, Doc. It's well known that many people have gone to prison for killing aliens.

popple

Quote from: NoMoreNoory on September 18, 2013, 09:39:13 PM
Reed says he 'literally' opened his freezer and put the alien in it. How exactly would you do that figuratively or metaphorically?

"I literally said help me. My dog has been killed. I'm sick...."

He also talked about literally picking up the alien and carrying it. I think he likes that word.

PrairieGhost

Quote from: anunnaki on September 18, 2013, 09:39:32 PM
Just dumped Art & his Old Hoaxer and switched to Ground Zero - Clyde Lewis- MK ULTRA tonight !

Later... have fun with it!

He just shipped his pants..
Quote from: popple on September 18, 2013, 09:39:58 PM
We have to believe him because who would admit to such embarrassing things?

LOL ;D

CoherentBlast

This sounds like an elaborate story to cover the fact he killed his dog :o

SgtRocko

Quote from: anunnaki on September 18, 2013, 09:39:32 PM

Since he's now competing with Art, will Lewis go back to talking about weird/arcane stuff or just go completely full-out Alex Jones political?

shell88

He'd fit right into an old folks home among people with a paranoid psychosis . 

midnight

Didn't the Skin Walker Ranch have some really weird, unbelievable stories too? 

ziznak

yeah i must say.  I'm at my girls place and theres 4 people around me during most of the show so far... every person has made comments about the show and started to intently listening.  I explained a little bit about the guest being a liar and a little bit about Art being THE BEST BROADCASTER IN HISTORY... but yeah.  Arts wormhole is sucking in fans and ex c2c fans especially I'm sure like nobodys beeeeeznisss.

PrairieGhost

Quote from: midnight on September 18, 2013, 09:43:00 PM
Didn't the Skin Walker Ranch have some really weird, unbelievable stories too?

I would love Art to do a show about the skin walker ranch.

Sardondi

Quote from: popple on September 18, 2013, 09:40:44 PM
"I literally said help me. My dog has been killed. I'm sick...."

He also talked about literally picking up the alien and carrying it. I think he likes that word.

Yeah, earlier he "literally was torn apart" by the event. Sounds like "I do not think that word means what you think it means."

SgtRocko

Quote from: CoherentBlast on September 18, 2013, 09:41:29 PM
This sounds like an elaborate story to cover the fact he killed his dog :o

"um... dude, why is there a dead dog in your freezer"

"Ummmm... err... hit it with my carrrrr... errr... ALIENS! A bowel-emptying ALIEN did it, not me, nossiree Bob, not me.  Darn alien critter. I have FILM!  Okay it looks suspiciously like a sock puppet, but it's really an ALIEN.  Klatu Barada Alpo!"

lava filling

Quote from: Sardondi on September 18, 2013, 09:40:37 PM
Why not call the law, Doc? "I had killed something. I didn't know if there was some sort of legality to this"

BWAAAAHAAAAHAAAHAAAAAHAAAAAAAAA!!!!

That's right, Doc. It's well known that many people have gone to prison for killing aliens.

LOL!  That's the same line of reasoning Bugs used when he shot his Bigfoot(s?) and buried them without telling anyone.  I don't think anyone could possibly confuse this alien with a real human being, and if they could, we have more important questions to be asking about Reed right now.

steelbot

Now he sounds like the guy that killed a "bigfoot" and burried it cause they didn't "know" what they'd killed.