• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

20130918 - Jonathan Reed - Alien In Freezer - New Information

Started by MV/Liberace!, September 18, 2013, 10:44:34 AM

coaster

Hey Art, I'm not yelling "hoax" because this story scares me. I'm calling hoax, because its well, a hoax..

HorrorRetro

Quote from: GSD on September 18, 2013, 09:11:01 PM
If this guy was just on a routine hike, why was he up in the woods with a camera and video camera?

To be fair, I hike Snoqualmie area or Mt. Rainier just about every weekend.  I always have two cameras with me, so that part of the story is quite plausible.  The rest of the story is bull.

Heather Wade

Quote from: Ward on September 18, 2013, 09:09:51 PM
yeah but they taste like chicken ;)

wow an alien stuffed burrito sounds good right now

Sweet & Sour Alien Special $29.99

Spinner

Quote from: Sardondi on September 18, 2013, 08:56:43 PM
Why do you think he's seeing obelisks and aliens, and pulling his dog inside out in the first place?
Mushrooms! Makes sense. Why didn't I think of that?

Chine

GuildNavigator .sent you a PM..posting in room with errors and so forth driving me crazy.

Sardondi

Quote from: GSD on September 18, 2013, 09:11:01 PM
If this guy was just on a routine hike, why was he up in the woods with a camera and video camera?

Like any good con man, THIS GUY BELIEVES HIS OWN BULLSHIT!!!!

Was it 4:20pm when he saw this shit? ;)
I think Art is sucking him in, being so pleasant and seemingly accepting.* But remarks like this - "You seem to be remembering more now than you did then." - can be devastating later.

* But Art has had him on his show three previous times, and eaten it up every time IIRC.

SaucyRossy

Quote from: bateman on September 18, 2013, 09:12:13 PM
This is a fun listen. All I've really got to say about it. Miles better than Greer.

Yeah it is a good listen.

I have never heard him on with Art before. What the hell happened to the Alien ?

Let me guess it vanished into thin air? Or the government took it.

NoMoreNoory

Reed says he had lots of essential equipment with him, as you do after years of hiking in the woods. Such as......
You wait for map, compass, flashlight, food, water.....
First up......dog treats.
OK.

And then he suggests 'It might have been a portal. A doorway. Or a toolbox.'
Yep, I mistake those things all the time.

steelbot

Quote from: ziznak on September 18, 2013, 09:10:54 PM
ya know if we really wanted to chat live we could go over to ufoship and log into THAT chat.  BUT im pretty sure that would take away from the forums here just the same and MV wouldn't like it... the forum flourishes from the posts and any chat would be filled with possible posts here which equal page views and overall revenue... don't take away from the forums.

mv say no chat.... then no chat...

I GOT IT - but comparing me to Adolf Hitler or the Germans like Sardondi did i feel is WAY more inappropriate!
I am a new member here - LONG time avid Art Listener, and only wanted to offer a solution for fans - of which this was the first google search i found - I'll take my stream elsewhere if desired!

GSD

Quote from: HorrorRetro on September 18, 2013, 09:12:42 PM
To be fair, I hike Snoqualmie area or Mt. Rainier just about every weekend.  I always have two cameras with me, so that part of the story is quite plausible.  The rest of the story is bull.

I would normally agree, but this guy said this was very usual for him. Sure, perhaps he always had his gear on him, but it sounds like BS to me.

High enough in the mountains that there wasn't any loose, exposed rock.

HUH?

Ward

Quote from: SaucyRossy on September 18, 2013, 09:14:04 PM

I have never heard him on with Art before. What the hell happened to the Alien ?

keep listening Rossy we still have to get to the freezer part....the audio is hilarious

Sardondi

The same shadowy government team that took the Bigfoot In The Freezer took "Dr. Reed's" "Alien In The Freezer".

SaucyRossy

Han Solo knows what to do when it's cold out and and all you have is a dead alien near you.

phrodo

It got freezer burn...

Quote from: phrodo on September 18, 2013, 09:04:30 PM
either burgers or alien Popsicles..

After this story first aired Art played a song someone did "Frozen E.T. Burrito Blues"

SaucyRossy

So this guy was shitting, puking, and just tripping balls while rolling an alien into a burrito.

Worst trip ever.

onan

Quote from: steelbot on September 18, 2013, 09:15:00 PM
I GOT IT - but comparing me to Adolf Hitler or the Germans like Sardondi did i feel is WAY more inappropriate!
I am a new member here - LONG time avid Art Listener, and only wanted to offer a solution for fans - of which this was the first google search i found - I'll take my stream elsewhere if desired!

Forgive the resistance to a chat line. We just had some drama about this very subject.

There are lots of loyal supporters to the owner of this forum.

But really, you had no foresight? this forum is almost 6 years old. Not that you would know that, but still.

OK perhaps (and I hope so) you are just a generous guy. Then I say and sincerely mean Welcome.

We are probably the best group of forum members you will meet; if you have a thick skin and a quick mind.

Sardondi

Quote from: steelbot on September 18, 2013, 09:15:00 PMI GOT IT - but comparing me to Adolf Hitler or the Germans like Sardondi did i feel is WAY more inappropriate!
It wasn't comparing you to Hitler: it was comparing your story to the most ludicrous, unconvincing, non-apology imaginable.
-------------------------------------------------------------
Art: "With this story I need these breaks."
Heh.

SaucyRossy

You know the last time I heard a Ccrane radio commercial was when Art was full time host of c2c.
Art comes back and they come right back. It really is kinda awesome haha

Also, whoever is playing the bumper music is totally forgetting which songs they played already haha

popple

Since this is SiriusXM do you think the alien scream audio will be enhanced? Maybe we'll find new evidence  ;D

Quote from: Sardondi on September 18, 2013, 09:14:00 PM
I think Art is sucking him in, being so pleasant and seemingly accepting.* IBut remarks like this - "You seem to be remembering more now than you did then." - can be devastating later.

* But Art has had him on his show three previous times, and eaten it up every time IIRC.

I don't mind the bs guests as long as it is compelling radio :)

steelbot

Quote from: onan on September 18, 2013, 09:20:36 PM
Forgive the resistance to a chat line. We just had some drama about this very subject.

There are lots of loyal supporters to the owner of this forum.

But really, you had no foresight? this forum is almost 6 years old. Not that you would know that, but still.

OK perhaps (and I hope so) you are just a generous guy. Then I say and sincerely mean Welcome.

We are probably the best group of forum members you will meet; if you have a thick skin and a quick mind.

I honestly never sought forums for other "like" minded folks in the past as I was in the USAF and generally just finding a stream to a show was well enough.  Only recently since starting using JTV for some folks, still overseas, did i do a search.  I again, did not mean to take away from anyone.  I just shameless plugged my stream.  Telling what it offered.  If I had known, I would have not even suggested.  I WILL mind my p's q's - and keep streaming - but I take offense to being compare to hitler even if in jest!

Sardondi

Quote from: 999 on September 18, 2013, 09:22:48 PM
Yep. SO much better than....

Reed: "...and then I lost control of my bowels when the alien touched me."
Nameless Host of 2d-rate show: "Do you think it was an aingel?"

phrodo

Quote from: 999 on September 18, 2013, 09:22:48 PM

Yep - this is hellamorefun than anything else available tonite... well excluding a housecall from a misstravel.com rep..  :P