• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

20130917 - Steven Greer - New Energy Sources

Started by MV/Liberace!, September 17, 2013, 01:00:08 PM

Zap Rowsdower

New member here. One of thousands in the coming weeks I bet. No need for introduction. I'm just a fellow long time art bell fan who's ready to take a ride.  8)

heater

Quote from: Zap Rowsdower on September 17, 2013, 08:21:31 PM
New member here. One of thousands in the coming weeks I bet. No need for introduction. I'm just a fellow long time art bell fan who's ready to take a ride.  8)

Welcome!

Northcoaster

Quote from: SaucyRossy on September 17, 2013, 08:19:19 PM
Love Art making social media a priority. Good stuff.
Art was one of the first to have a website for his show back in the day, I believe.

coaster

Welcome. Love the username. Fellow mst3k'r here.

PrairieGhost

Welcome. Pull up a chair and enjoy the ride!

Spihht show tonight ....
oh wait its the same guest.
8)

Looking forward to this interview!

phrodo

Quote from: N80727 on September 17, 2013, 08:18:45 PM
I think what Art just had to say about "helping" and "taking care of" people who hear voices...is a little short-sighted.......

(There's the Abba!!)

At the risk of sounding short sighted myself -- I think he's spot on... guns don't kill people -- crazy/paranoid people kill people. Just ask John Lennon ... oh - wait....

PrairieGhost

Yeah, I agree with Art. Guns don't kill people. It's the people and I have no idea what the issue is exactly but we need to figure it out.

Ward

Greer just came back from a meeting with 120 world leaders from an island that he can't really talk about. Almost 20 years of listening to this joke of a man. Zero point energy and over uniting devices. so many years of empty promises.

Zap Rowsdower

Secret island meeting with all world leaders, huh?

ScaryDavey

I had a dream last night. I dreamt that Art Bell came out of retirement and started a new show!
I had too much to dream last night! - Electric Prunes

Northcoaster

Quote from: PrairieGhost on September 17, 2013, 08:26:21 PM
Yeah, I agree with Art. Guns don't kill people. It's the people and I have no idea what the issue is exactly but we need to figure it out.
It's crazy people that should be in a mental hospital, but we got rid of them.

PrairieGhost

Quote from: Ward on September 17, 2013, 08:27:15 PM
Greer just came back from a meeting with 120 world leaders from an island that he can't really talk about. Almost 20 years of listening to this joke of a man.

Maybe Greer is the Alien leader!

phrodo

Quote from: Ward on September 17, 2013, 08:27:15 PM
Greer just came back from a meeting with 120 world leaders from an island that he can't really talk about. Almost 20 years of listening to this joke of a man.

Just wondering - if and how Art will call out this charlatan ... should be amusing ...

ziznak

shit 20 mins late!!!! what a slacker.... I'm still torn with Greer.  Some of his info is interesting but then he has this whole new age side to him.  Sitting in the desert trying to mentally summon UFO's kinda turns me off. 

Snoreman

Count me in Zap Rowsdower, and welcome.

Noorynoid

Quote from: Northcoaster on September 17, 2013, 08:22:59 PM
Art was one of the first to have a website for his show back in the day, I believe.

Before the internet Art would post pics on a BBS system and talk about them. If you wanted to see them you would dial up a phone number somewhere in Nevada I believe and download the image at slow modem speeds (1200 to 2400 baud) while paying 30 to 35 cents a minute to the phone company for the long distance all. The internet and Art's website changed all that!

ziznak

Quote from: phrodo on September 17, 2013, 08:29:10 PM
Just wondering - if and how Art will call out this charlatan ... should be amusing ...
I'd like to see him call out a few of his "throwback" guests this time around as well.

Zap Rowsdower

"You're not going to tell me where the island is, are you?"

"It was uh somewhere in the Pacific"

Northcoaster

Quote from: Noorynoid on September 17, 2013, 08:30:28 PM
Before the internet Art would post pics on a BBS system and talk about them. If you wanted to see them you would dial up a phone number somewhere in Nevada I believe and download the image at slow modem speeds (1200 to 2400 baud) while paying 30 to 35 cents a minute to the phone company for the long distance all. The internet and Art's website changed all that!
Wow. Hard to believe that world existed.

aldousburbank

Quote from: Zap Rowsdower on September 17, 2013, 08:31:44 PM
"You're not going to tell me where the island is, are you?"

"It was uh somewhere in the Pacific"
In the ocean.

PrairieGhost

It's crazy that we are getting three and half hours of actually show now.  :)