• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

20130917 - Steven Greer - New Energy Sources

Started by MV/Liberace!, September 17, 2013, 01:00:08 PM

Heather Wade

Aw, man, this guy is wired.  I hate that.
Sounds like good ol' ritalin to me.

SaucyRossy

I just wormholed Art
"Art please kindly remind Dr. Greer this is a conversation and to take some oxygen in."

I think what pisses me off more than anything is the fact that Greer barely acknowledged Art in the beginning before his verbal diarrhea.

N80727

Could it have been sonic vibrations re: the navy yard shooting??

Sounds like that's too 'out there' for Art...

Morgus

Check out this report from William Henry about Dr. Steven Greer from a couple weeks ago:
http://www.unknowncountry.com/revelations/william-describes-bizarre-horror-show-ufo-conference#ixzz2fD4ScdUZ

Thursday September 5, 2013
William Describes a Bizarre Horror Show at a UFO Conference
William Henry tells a horrifying story of imprisonment of the audience at the Contact in the Desert Conference August 9--11. He says that David Wilcock came with a bodyguard, and that Steven Greer arrived with a whole group of bodyguards, who proceeded to lock the doors and allow nobody in our out during his presentation. If this happened, it was illegal, and we urge all UFO conference attendees to demand that they not be imprisoned during any performance for any reason. He also reports that Dr. Greer claimed that the US government has offered him two billion dollars to stop his disclosure efforts and his public speaking.

widespread1

Quote from: aldousburbank on September 17, 2013, 09:13:04 PM
Did he say something?

something about a landing and the ministry of defense of Great Britain.

PrairieGhost

I can sense Art getting fed up right now. I bet after next break Greer slows down.

awake

Quote from: bateman on September 17, 2013, 09:11:50 PM
Sent.
I'm all for having a good time but if Greer is going to repeat the shit that has been debunked he deserves a cold slap of "real"

Heather Wade

Quote from: canadiancommie on September 17, 2013, 09:13:18 PM
I think what pisses me off more than anything is the fact that Greer barely acknowledged Art in the beginning before his verbal diarrhea.

Yeah, he was excited to hear himself talk.

No offense to Art's new show, of course, but this guy is higher than I am right now.

Zap Rowsdower

I wish he would stop saying "Lordhill Norton"

Art finally chimes in for a few seconds and Greer says "Let me stop you right there"

awake

Quote from: Redacted on September 17, 2013, 09:12:28 PM
Aw, man, this guy is wired.  I hate that.
Sounds like good ol' ritalin to me.
The sniffing Greer is doing "sounds" like coke-nose

I think it's time to go downstairs and take a shit. Nothin else goin on

onan

Greer is making me grin... yeah he is gaming me... I don't care... I can't even honestly say I am listening to him. But then Art speaks... man it is great.

Quote from: awake on September 17, 2013, 09:15:13 PM
I'm all for having a good time but if Greer is going to repeat the shit that has been debunked he deserves a cold slap of "real"

Yes!

Nope, I am out. I think I will check back with the show in the last hour.   

eddie dean

Quote from: Remley on September 17, 2013, 09:08:07 PM
I've had great results with them and have given them to friends who also had good results.  I have  one on my desk and I can easily hear it outside when I'm mowing, up to about 90 feet and through walls.  Maybe you had a dud.

I hope so. I bought it several years ago.
I thought maybe it was a dud or the signal was purposely weak due to FCC regulations that limit transmission distance for FM signals.

awake

Quote from: Morgus on September 17, 2013, 09:13:42 PM
Check out this report from William Henry about Dr. Steven Greer from a couple weeks ago:
http://www.unknowncountry.com/revelations/william-describes-bizarre-horror-show-ufo-conference#ixzz2fD4ScdUZ

William Henry tells a horrifying story of imprisonment of the audience at the Contact in the Desert Conference August 9--11. He says that David Wilcock came with a bodyguard, and that Steven Greer arrived with a whole group of bodyguards, who proceeded to lock the doors and allow nobody in our out during his presentation. If this happened, it was illegal, and we urge all UFO conference attendees to demand that they not be imprisoned during any performance for any reason. He also reports that Dr. Greer claimed that the US government has offered him two billion dollars to stop his disclosure efforts and his public speaking.
Jesus!  The F'ing guy is dangerous

Interesting.  This one's from Anne Strieber's site.  I just sent Art this article through the worm hole.  The internet is a wonderful thing!

aldousburbank

Quote from: onan on September 17, 2013, 09:14:50 PM
I wouldn't get a paycheck without em.
Heh
This is good stuff man!  Let the guy go.  Hopefully open lines later.  Eddie, get yer ritalin ready.

popple

Quote from: Morgus on September 17, 2013, 09:13:42 PMHe also reports that Dr. Greer claimed that the US government has offered him two billion dollars to stop his disclosure efforts and his public speaking.

Sounds legit.

PrairieGhost

I think we are judging to harsh. Art has always let his guests speak and then give great questions. I'm loving this show so far.

THIS is why Art needs to find NEW guests and let these burnt out maniacs go on with Snoory.

aldousburbank

He also reports that Dr. Greer claimed that the US government has offered him two billion dollars to stop his disclosure efforts and his public speaking.
Cheapskates.

eddie dean

Greer is entertaining IMHO. I don't believe him, but I'm still having a good time!
Plus I don't recall listening to this guy on C2C. I haven't been a regular listener for many years.

awake

Quote from: PrairieGhost on September 17, 2013, 09:20:47 PM
I think we are judging to harsh. Art has always let his guests speak and then give great questions. I'm loving this show so far.
Oh, I'm enjoying it but I would like a FEW critical comments on some of this fantasy