• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

"I am Dracula."

Started by Ruteger, April 05, 2009, 01:54:01 PM

Ruteger

Half asleep, I had to get out of bed and write this Snoor-ism down on paper before the nightmare had faded - Ready?

"I feed off you. I am Dracula." Swear to God, it is an exact quote from Snoory to a female listener.

At night, I turn the FM dial to the mechanical end, and fall sleep to the blissful white noise...

Quote from: Ruteger on April 05, 2009, 01:54:01 PM
Half asleep, I had to get out of bed and write this Snoor-ism down on paper before the nightmare had faded - Ready?

"I feed off you. I am Dracula." Swear to God, it is an exact quote from Snoory to a female listener.

This is exactly what I mean.  Hilarious.  The guy is hilarious.

Ruteger

Yeah, the context was about him feeding off of the energy of his listeners. Well, he does drain the life out of his listeners, so I guess we can nod our heads to that snoor-ism.  ;D

The only things Noory is capable of taking from you over the airwaves are your attention span and IQ.

Retardula would be a much more suitable title.

JimNJPA

I haven't listened to Snoory in months...I just can't...he is a joke...i listen to Ian or Knapp when I can...other than that, I have the Streamer thing on...listening to Art...I find it so hard to accept that Snoory is still hosting this show...Did something happen where our dimension and the bizarro world collided? There was a show on tv that i saw a few weeks ago about UFO's in the ancient world and whenever Snoory came on, he totally tainted what was a pretty good program...

Frys Girl

I didn't open this thread for a long time. I am a big Dracula fan. The old school Dracula in particular with Bela Lugosi.

When I read this, it was a strange reaction because after posting here for ALMOST a year (woohoo), I thought we had covered all the ground of suck-dom possible. I did not think Snoory could say anything dumber than the shit in the quote bank we have on him. But this? Is he a pre-teen Dwight Shrute? I just didn't think he could go any further. Wow.

Thanks for posting this. Shocking....

EvB

Welcome to Coast to Coast AM - live from the one-bathroom beet farm and B&B  . . .