• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The General Musings of Falkie2013 (George Senda, The Guy From Pittsburgh)

Started by heater, December 19, 2013, 09:37:40 PM

Should this thread be removed from the forum?

Yes
1296 (66.7%)
No
647 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 1937

Lilith

Quote from: MR. Spock on June 06, 2016, 09:57:23 PM
falkie is still lurking at bellgab and he pm me. I told him that he is a loser and kathy left for a real guy from pittsburg pa. Falkie please man up and post on bellgab and tell me why you suck.

He probably won't.  The "cyber-bullies" hurt his little feelz.  :'(

MR. Spock

Quote from: brig on June 06, 2016, 10:02:18 PM
He probably won't.  The "cyber-bullies" hurt his little feelz.  :'(
Oh well, I guess that he should stop logging in to bellgab then.

Roswells, Art

Quote from: MR. Spock on June 06, 2016, 10:00:07 PM
he pm me and said that he is deleted my pm that I send him.

Don't worry about it. He sits on cats too.

MR. Spock

Quote from: Roswells, Art on June 06, 2016, 10:05:14 PM
Don't worry about it. He sits on cats too.
and that is the only pussy that he could get to.

Quote from: Roswells, Art on June 06, 2016, 08:29:49 PM
Gerry:

Gerry's wife:

Ooh, Roswells, Art - stop giving me that look.  Scissoring me with your eyes!

Roswells, Art

Quote from: Open Lines Gerry on June 06, 2016, 10:17:30 PM
Ooh, Roswells, Art - stop giving me that look.  Scissoring me with your eyes!

Haha, by the way, that is Senda on your hand in the first pic.

Quote from: MAX on June 06, 2016, 08:01:50 PM

Hey Gerry George in the video says your wife finds him good looking. WTF ? You must be one ugly mother f er or she has vision problems.   Sounds like you have been kinda lazy on the home front?, bit of advise, lay off fatso and take care of Business at home.

Mrs. Gerry feels that George has a certain kind of charm about him, and both she and my sister-in-law feel that he has some attractive masculine qualities in some of the videos where he appears a bit more cleaned up.  She made the comment while viewing the recent shopping trip unboxing video.

I'm lucky she has what some would view as a strange perception of attractiveness, and definitely married above Ol' Gerry's pay grade!

Quote from: Roswells, Art on June 06, 2016, 10:20:49 PM

Drone is the puppet master, not me!   ;)

Roswells, Art

Quote from: Open Lines Gerry on June 06, 2016, 10:23:46 PM
Mrs. Gerry feels that George has a certain kind of charm about him, and both she and my sister-in-law feel that he has some attractive masculine qualities in some of the videos where he appears a bit more cleaned up.  She made the comment while viewing the recent shopping trip unboxing video.

I'm lucky she has what some would view as a strange perception of attractiveness, and definitely married above Ol' Gerry's pay grade!

lol...just stop. haha. You had to have been cracking yourself up as you typed that.

Falkie bellowing and blustering that he's going to make Kathy call Patty and have her give him her number, because he needs it if he can't get ahold of Kathy when he wants to. 

What a guy, I hope one of them sticks it up his ass.

Quote from: Roswells, Art on June 06, 2016, 06:58:54 PM
Here is one video where he mentions Markie Post, it's at the 2 minute mark:

https://youtu.be/D1XoQlj1Xm0

Another Markie Post one.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Oi850eaf84g

I think it is just because all his Pop Culture references are from the Eighties.

Roswells, Art

Quote from: Rally Squirrel on June 06, 2016, 11:09:40 PM
Another Markie Post one.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Oi850eaf84g

I think it is just because all his Pop Culture references are from the Eighties.

lol, Who's she dating? H &R Block? I had to fill out less paperwork when I bought the house.

and

No Deb, I'm not fastening you to the walls. Them ain't load bearing walls.

All new favorite.

This is him, drunk at a bar talking shit about hockey. He got a lot of crap for it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EMytg2AjeYY

So he made this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Be29vsRhcFk

Defwhale

I predict the next time a Guy From Pittsburgh minute is played on the show, George Noory will be flooded with emails complaining that it's crap and to please drop it

Lilith

Quote from: Defwhale on June 06, 2016, 11:42:26 PM
I predict the next time a Guy From Pittsburgh minute is played on the show, George Noory will be flooded with emails complaining that it's crap and to please drop it

I wonder how many times it came up to Dave at Contact In The Desert?

MAX

The real Gerry and his wife, now you know why she thinks Falkie is good looking.   PS I guess OLG has some cash...

Quote from: brig on June 07, 2016, 04:29:01 AM
I wonder how many times it came up to Dave at Contact In The Desert?

Approximately zero.

It was dumb, dull, pointless, and short.  I doubt anyone other than people from here even remembered it as soon as it was over.  George Noory's listeners aren't exactly hanging on every word.  I would guess most people thought it was a commercial that didn't quite connect, if they thought about it at all, that's what most of his show is anyway.

Lilith

Quote from: Paper*Boy on June 07, 2016, 09:04:17 AM
Approximately zero.

It was dumb, dull, pointless, and short.  I doubt anyone other than people from here even remembered it as soon as it was over.  George Noory's listeners aren't exactly hanging on every word.  I would guess most people thought it was a commercial that didn't quite connect, if they thought about it at all, that's what most of his show is anyway.

I'm not really surprised ... not even a little bit, really.

Quote from: MAX on June 06, 2016, 08:01:50 PM

Sounds like you have been kinda lazy on the home front?, bit of advise, lay off fatso and take care of Business at home.

Haha. Business at home.

Last time Senda was small enough to sit on someone's hand, he was a fetus. He was probably one of those really big babies - 9 or 10 pounds. No wonder his mother hated him.

$65 and some chonies?

It has to mean something, but what?

K still MIA - Falkie pretty concerned now.   Hope all is well

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on June 07, 2016, 01:12:02 PM
K still MIA - Falkie pretty concerned now.   Hope all is well

Weren't the cops supposed to go check it out?

3OctaveFart

First off, I hope Sweet K is all right.

But if my "girlfriend" were unheard from for even a day, I wouldn't be farting around on YouTube and would arrange the other "welfare check" that next morning.

Quote from: Meatie Pie on June 07, 2016, 01:29:46 PM

But if my "girlfriend" were unheard from for even a day, I wouldn't be farting around on YouTube and would arrange the other "welfare check" that next morning.

That's what I was thinking.  We know he has enough money for bus fare and at least two clean changes of underwear...he ought to be hightailing it over to Kathy's. 

Dmitri

Quote from: Meatie Pie on June 07, 2016, 01:29:46 PM

Kathy left with Ratty Patti and left food for the cat.

OMG! senda thinks that Patty "may" have seen one of his ratty patty videos and that she gave Kathy some kind of ultimatum.  :o

ya think....?  8)

Who

Kathy has permanently dumped the Fat Ass from Martinez.  She and Patty are out having a little adventure.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=66CP-pq7Cx0

Quote from: Dmitri on June 07, 2016, 02:24:48 PM
Kathy left with Ratty Patti and left food for the cat.
That poor cat deserves fresh water and fresh food daily. Kathy is a shitty pet owner. She should give Boop away.

Quote from: Inglorious Bitch on June 07, 2016, 05:07:34 PM
That poor cat deserves fresh water and fresh food daily. Kathy is a shitty pet owner. She should give Boop away.

Kathy is a shitty everything, in case you haven't noticed.  She's more vile than Senda, and that's really quite a feat.