Quote from: FLLFlash on November 21, 2015, 01:25:39 AM
Just Art.

nah for a while there he was pretty much calling for us to nuke the Middle East

trostol

really..educational shows like the Walking Dead..such an awful show lol

Barfly

Quote from: Darth Sandra on November 21, 2015, 01:23:03 AM
Don't cuddle? You're a monster.
Men are forced to cuddle after ejaculation, they just want to either sleep, or go to the bar and watch sports with guy friends.
Sorry i let the truth out guys, i broke the man code of secrets :(

Quote from: GravitySucks on November 21, 2015, 01:10:00 AM
You want to see some weird shit, look up the "computed goto" in COBOL
LOL - (fortran reference) "ALTER"
How 'bout these allowed statements:
" DIVIDE TOTAL BY NUMBER GIVING PRO-RATA REMAINDER RESIDUE."
"SORT PEOPLE-FILE ON KEY SSN."
"PERFORM UNTIL END-OF-WORK-DAY"
"STOP RUN"

IF ends with a dot (period character) (though, an ENDIF verb has been added in Cobol-85). Move a dot in a IF statement until the program compiles and have lot's of fun watching your fellow programmers hunt this bug.

GravitySucks

Quote from: Barfly on November 21, 2015, 01:26:53 AM
Men are forced to cuddle after ejaculation, they just want to either sleep, or go to the bar and watch sports with guy friends.
You probably told her about Fight Club too

Rocky4228

Zzzzillion

See me at the next meeting.

I'll never understand this. Cuddling is awesome, especially after sex. PLUS it allows him to recharge and go again!

Rocky4228

Pff.  I'm Down To Cuddle.

FLLFlash

Quote from: trostol on November 21, 2015, 01:19:14 AM
i think i know this caller lol..or he sounds like some other Canadian i know..

So... that's so cool, eh?

(Time for another Labatt's.)

norland2424

Quote from: Darth Sandra on November 21, 2015, 01:28:53 AM
I'll never understand this. Cuddling is awesome, especially after sex. PLUS it allows him to recharge and go again!

then god blessed the male flock with little blue pills lol, you only cuddle those who you love, the others ones not so much lol

trostol

Quote from: Rocky4228 on November 21, 2015, 01:28:32 AM
Heretic!

so be it...have to see how the show after it goes along...and find and get Man in the High Castle

Dr_Blue

bwhahahaha........."recharge".    "Sir, would You mind hurrying up and recharging? "

JamesMcDonald

Quote from: Darth Sandra on November 21, 2015, 01:26:18 AM
omg I wish I still was a fan of him so I could enjoy this picture. :(

You can still hate.  Let the hate flow through you, Sandra!   Only your hatred can destroy him!   :D

ShayP

I agree with you.  Barfly and I have our own philosophies.

Barfly

Quote from: Dr_Blue on November 21, 2015, 01:30:45 AM
bwhahahaha........."recharge".    "Sir, would mind hurrying up and recharging? "
Just hand her the Hitachi and go to the bar

starrmtn001

Quote from: norland2424 on November 21, 2015, 01:31:44 AM
are you saying he was cuddle raped?
LOL!  God, Norland, you're going great tonight! ;D ;D ;D

JamesMcDonald

Quote from: (Sandman) Logan-5 on November 21, 2015, 01:28:03 AM
"STOP RUN"

IF ends with a dot (period character) (though, an ENDIF verb has been added in Cobol-85). Move a dot in a IF statement until the program compiles and have lot's of fun watching your fellow programmers hunt this bug.

I like COBOL.

"The statistics that surround COBOL attest to its huge influence upon the business world. There are over 220 billion lines of COBOL in existence, a figure which equates to around 80% of the world's actively used code. There are estimated to be over a million COBOL programmers in the world today. Most impressive perhaps, is that 200 times as many COBOL transactions take place each day than Google searches - a figure which puts the influence of Web 2.0 into stark perspective. "

http://blog.codinghorror.com/cobol-everywhere-and-nowhere/

I stopped watching sports when I was 25. I had it up to here with the whiny overpaid pussies going out on strike when they couldn't make that extra million.  Add the steroids on top of it and I was out of there.  Give me Babe Ruth, Ty Cobb,  or Pete Rose.  I never watched much football but liked to play it once in a while.  Usually I cuddle up with a good book after sex and then go to sleep.

Dr. MD MD

I was listening to C2C last night and Linda Moulton Howe was on. During the part where she inserts her questions in her interviews with witnesses she sounded like the Amy Martin app, only still like her. I swear it sounded like she made some sort of custom text to speech app with her voice but I could still hear the aliasing and unnaturally extended word parts sometimes. It was very distracting.

GravitySucks

Quote from: (Sandman) Logan-5 on November 21, 2015, 01:28:03 AM
"STOP RUN"

In PL/I you could write some insane shit, there are no reserved words. It iis all context sensitive and you can implicitly declare variables, but if you don't, the compiler uses the old fortran rules for determining variable types using the first character of the variable.

So "if" can be the start of an if statement, or it could be a variable of type integer depending on how you used it.