• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

"New" iPhone update

Started by nooryisawesome, October 09, 2016, 04:06:28 AM

I hate the new update for Apple. It makes music run horribly. I can't get my playlist to play, easily update play list, every time I try to make a new playlist and add a song the whole album gets downloaded,etc. I hate this update!!! I'm officially old, as I hate change to my electronics which actually used to work right.

Quote from: nooryisawesome on October 09, 2016, 04:06:28 AM
I hate change to my electronics which actually used to work right.

Then why did you update?  I hate whiners like you.  Don't fucking update unless you are willing to get fucked over in the deal.

I have an iphone running iOS 7 and I will never update it.  I don't update ANY software, including Windows, unless I absolutely have no other choice.  And guess what?  I've never been fucked over.  My stuff works and works and works. 

Quote from: DigitalPigSnuggler on October 09, 2016, 04:19:22 AM
Then why did you update?  I hate whiners like you.  Don't fucking update unless you are willing to get fucked over in the deal.

I have an iphone running iOS 7 and I will never update it.  I don't update ANY software, including Windows, unless I absolutely have no other choice.  And guess what?  I've never been fucked over.  My stuff works and works and works.

Because my battery  always showed 100%  and would randomly die.  The gauge did not show the accurate level. The new update fixed the issue.

theONE

Quote from: nooryisawesome on October 09, 2016, 04:06:28 AM
I hate the new update for Apple. It makes music run horribly. I can't get my playlist to play, easily update play list, every time I try to make a new playlist and add a song the whole album gets downloaded,etc. I hate this update!!! I'm officially old, as I hate change to my electronics which actually used to work right.

Quote from: DigitalPigSnuggler on October 09, 2016, 04:19:22 AM

I hate posters who respond like you.
nooryisawesome had a legit issue but you have no intelligence to respond with class.
And you managed to make yourself to look like a fool admitting that "unless I absolutely have no other choice."
well from nooryisawesome response he did need to update in order to fix battery gauge issue.

So the whiner is actually you!

[attachment deleted by admin]

Catsmile

Let me get this straight. 2016 and the inventor and innovator of electrons, and everything electrons pass through... can't make a working battery meter?

I have just one thing to say to you, Sir.
You are doing it wrong, the phone is perfect!
Dr. MD MD will be along shortly praising the glorious virtues of Apple.

onan

Quote from: Catsmile on October 09, 2016, 12:57:50 PM
Let me get this straight. 2016 and the inventor and innovator of electrons, and everything electrons pass through... can't make a working battery meter?

I have just one thing to say to you, Sir.
You are doing it wrong, the phone is perfect!
Dr. MD MD will be along shortly praising the glorious virtues of Apple.

My iphone works great.

Are we still fighting over ios and android? they're cell phones AKA the devil's work.

Quote from: onan on October 09, 2016, 04:08:57 PM
My iphone works great.

Are we still fighting over ios and android? they're cell phones AKA the devil's work.

I am a big IPhone fan, just the new update, has not worked well for me. A lot of people are having issues mostly battery related.

theONE

Quote from: nooryisawesome on October 09, 2016, 05:34:59 PM
I am a big IPhone fan, just the new update, has not worked well for me. A lot of people are having issues mostly battery related.
let's hope they will not start exploding like Samsung Galaxy 7

theONE

BREAKING: Samsung Electronics has temporarily suspended production of the Galaxy Note7 phone - Yonhap http://cnb.cx/2dMz97F

[attachment deleted by admin]

Catsmile

Quote from: onan on October 09, 2016, 04:08:57 PM
My iphone works great.

How well was your pre-iPhone 5 working? You know the one, talked about it on the GabCast, work contacts and important job related programs would randomly disappear. I'd say you were due a good cell phone. I'm glad you have a properly working device. Life is hard enough without crappy cell phones. 

Whos fighting? Other than yourself, who brought up Android?

Wait, soothing Apple owners with Apple marketing hype isn't of comfort? Why not? Most believe they are buying an elite product, that is simple, and just works. Part of a select group who think differently. Convinced if they spend more than twice the price on old hardware in a pretty wrapper, it will escalate their status and lifestyle. Sorry if me making jest at the emperor wearing no clothes makes you uncomfortable.

However if you want to remove marketspeak, and gods and devils magic from cell phones... Yes, they are all crap. Crap so bad that they need complete updates often, which breaks as much as it fixes. Then every few years you have replace your old piece of crap, with a new piece of crap. Struggling to keep pace with maturing OSes and software. Most immature technology is crappy, even when its bleeding edge technology of the day. 

Remember how personal computers, both Mac and PC became obsolete every few years? Crap. Today you can use a desktop machine for many years without any growing pains. Desktop sales are down because of that little fact. The technology sector, seeking to make evermore profits have focused on hyping Mobile Device markets. Because they can sell people new crappy devices every year or two, instead of five or more years. Weak computing devices incrementally upgraded, with built in obsolesce. Seeking maximum profits. Bleeding edge, more like bleeding my wallet.

onan

Quote from: Catsmile on October 09, 2016, 10:15:54 PM
How well was your pre-iPhone 5 working? You know the one, talked about it on the GabCast, work contacts and important job related programs would randomly disappear. I'd say you were due a good cell phone. I'm glad you have a properly working device. Life is hard enough without crappy cell phones. 

Whos fighting? Other than yourself, who brought up Android?

Wait, soothing Apple owners with Apple marketing hype isn't of comfort? Why not? Most believe they are buying an elite product, that is simple, and just works. Part of a select group who think differently. Convinced if they spend more than twice the price on old hardware in a pretty wrapper, it will escalate their status and lifestyle. Sorry if me making jest at the emperor wearing no clothes makes you uncomfortable.

However if you want to remove marketspeak, and gods and devils magic from cell phones... Yes, they are all crap. Crap so bad that they need complete updates often, which breaks as much as it fixes. Then every few years you have replace your old piece of crap, with a new piece of crap. Struggling to keep pace with maturing OSes and software. Most immature technology is crappy, even when its bleeding edge technology of the day. 

Remember how personal computers, both Mac and PC became obsolete every few years? Crap. Today you can use a desktop machine for many years without any growing pains. Desktop sales are down because of that little fact. The technology sector, seeking to make evermore profits have focused on hyping Mobile Device markets. Because they can sell people new crappy devices every year or two, instead of five or more years. Weak computing devices incrementally upgraded, with built in obsolesce. Seeking maximum profits. Bleeding edge, more like bleeding my wallet.

Oh for fuck sakes, lighten up frodo. I was snarking. fuck if anyone should get snark it is you. unless your post was snark then never mind.

I have moved on I have an iphone6+s. matches up with my apple watch.

Might get the 7 then again might wait for the 8.

Catsmile

Quote from: onan on October 09, 2016, 10:22:53 PM
Oh for fuck sakes, lighten up frodo. I was snarking. fuck if anyone should get snark it is you. unless your post was snark then never mind.

I have moved on I have an iphone6+s. matches up with my apple watch.

Might get the 7 then again might wait for the 8.

I was picking at you about your old iPhone. I'm sure you have moved on. What choice did you have? Don't tell me you are one of "those people." You know the type, right? One who gets easily offended. When your pussy is suddenly grabbed. Its just a little non-consensual pussy grabbing. Whats the problem? Right? Maybe counseling will help. ;)

Honestly if you think I really give a damn about the number, or brand of devices anyone owns, including Falkie. Well... I'm not sure how much clearer I can make myself here. See below:

Quote from: Catsmile<Snark> Wait, soothing Apple owners with Apple marketing hype isn't of comfort? Why not? Most believe they are buying an elite product, that is simple, and just works. Part of a select group who think differently. Convinced if they spend more than twice the price on old hardware in a pretty wrapper, it will escalate their status and lifestyle. </Snark> <Getting real> Sorry if me making jest at the emperor wearing no clothes makes you uncomfortable.

However if you want to remove marketspeak, and gods and devils magic from cell phones...

onan

Quote from: Catsmile on October 09, 2016, 11:15:36 PM
I was picking at you about your old iPhone. I'm sure you have moved on. What choice did you have? Don't tell me you are one of "those people." You know the type, right? One who gets easily offended. When your pussy is suddenly grabbed. Its just a little non-consensual pussy grabbing. Whats the problem? Right? Maybe counseling will help. ;)

Honestly if you think I really give a damn about the number, or brand of devices anyone owns, including Falkie. Well... I'm not sure how much clearer I can make myself here. See below:

I think the first iphone I had was a 5. before that I had an android, droid something that lance henriksen did a voice over for. I hated it. It didn't have a pussy, funny thing is none of em do.