• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Midnight In The Desert

Started by Falkie2013, December 12, 2015, 01:13:40 AM

Quote from: AlternativeSide on June 21, 2018, 05:55:56 PM
No,  He really was raped by Bigfoot.

Bigfoot can sexually assault you, but could you sexually assault a Bigfoot? They can't give or withhold consent, right? Asking for a friend. Where are Heather's legal scholars?

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Bart Ell on June 21, 2018, 09:00:43 PM
https://twitter.com/bart_ell/status/1009994361684267008

Dave, have you considered professional wrestling? You'd make an excellent heel! Work on your shit talk. ;)

Bart Ell

Quote from: PetePistolwhip on June 21, 2018, 09:04:28 PM
Is he in jail? Is there another inmate behind him. Looks like I see a hand back there...

I was tempted to Photoshop Keith behind him but we are new friends and that's something you do to old friends.
#Schradacy

BellHop

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on June 21, 2018, 09:02:23 PM
Dave, have you considered professional wrestling? You'd make an excellent heel! Work on your shit talk. ;)
Gives me a Goldberg vibe.

Aquarius

Quote from: PetePistolwhip on June 21, 2018, 05:37:58 PM
What is the definition of passive-aggressive? I can't tell if I am feeling that or just playful banter.

Playful banter does not have an underlying energy of hostility, even if a bit sarcastic or teasing. Passive-aggressive behavior is dissing someone else in any one of a number of ways without copping to your real motivation... which is antagonistic on some level or another.

There now, that's my serious answer for the night, I hope. <G>

albrecht

Quote from: Bart Ell on June 21, 2018, 09:00:43 PM
[tweet]1009994361684267008[/tweet]

Glad one of the guys I saw hauled off by security at the Slayer concert has bonded out in time to host his show!

WeinerInHand

Quote from: DaveSchrader on June 21, 2018, 11:58:49 AM
I did NO such thing, just pointing out that you and the gang are intelligent, opportunists that know how to jump on a  bandwagon to success.

DS

#TrueLegacyIsOpportunity

Speaking of opportunity, I have been trying to market my trading card idea with no luck.
Dave, any advice?

Quote from: WeinerInHand on June 21, 2018, 09:39:18 PM
Speaking of opportunity, I have been trying to market my trading card idea with no luck.
Dave, any advice?

I'm guessing Cassie is part of the farm team?

Aquarius

Quote from: chefist on June 21, 2018, 12:21:41 PM
I liked the fun nature of the show last night...looking forward to Redfern tonight...he's always fun.

Well, I guess I should have tried to get this from the fringe page earlier today so we could all prepare just in case... Smog says maybe she was predicting an earthquake in Vanatu today, where there are often lots of them, but apparently missed the one in Nicaragua? Ok, just in case you want to be prepared <g>.

Aquarius

Quote from: Bobs Your Uncle on June 21, 2018, 09:58:15 PM

Wasn't that Mrs. Winnie's internet screen name, as in her middle name?

WeinerInHand

Quote from: Bobs Your Uncle on June 21, 2018, 09:58:15 PM

On the back of the card it says that she put up one hell of a fight!

Bart Ell

Dr. Lennox why do I have dreams of having sex with women physically much inferior to my real life sex partners?

Bart Ell

Dr. Lennox is a parallel talker.

Aquarius

Quote from: Bart Ell on June 21, 2018, 10:14:43 PM
Dr. Lennox is a parallel talker.

Dr. Lennox is TOO ENTHUSIASTIC about being Dave's pal! GET IT??? WE'RE HAVING A GOOD TIME!!!! aargh...

Your ego voice sounds like this... *does fabulous gay voice*

TigerLily

Good evening, all. In good faith I should admit I was playing in Politics all day so I may be a mite feisty. But will do my best to downshift into a more mellow mitd gear

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: TigerLily on June 21, 2018, 10:19:01 PM
Good evening, all. In good faith I should admit I was playing in Politics all day so I may be a mite feisty. But will do my best to downshift into a more mellow mitd gear

Traumatized snowflake.

WeinerInHand

Quote from: TigerLily on June 21, 2018, 10:19:01 PM

Just relax

Bart Ell

Quote from: Aquarius on June 21, 2018, 10:16:38 PM
Dr. Lennox is TOO ENTHUSIASTIC about being Dave's pal! GET IT??? WE'RE HAVING A GOOD TIME!!!! aargh...

Dave: I have a monster migraine and will try to make it through the night
Dr. Lennox: HELLO DAVE! I AM GOING TO LAUGH REALLY LOUD WHILE YOU ARE TALKING

DaveSchrader

Quote from: Bart Ell on June 21, 2018, 10:23:10 PM
Dave: I have a monster migraine and will try to make it through the night
Dr. Lennox: HELLO DAVE! I AM GOING TO LAUGH REALLY LOUD WHILE YOU ARE TALKING

WeinerInHand

I don't know what we're yelling about!

Bart Ell

BREAKING NEWS: Keith is an adult now!

chefist

Ok... which one of you is this?