• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

President Donald J. Trump

Started by The General, February 11, 2011, 01:33:34 AM

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Jackstar on January 11, 2017, 11:31:48 AM
Dude, lesbos be hot, yo.

Oh! I thought they were contractually obligated to always employ someone named Megan but spelled weird.  :D

ItsOver

Quote from: Chefist on January 11, 2017, 11:29:40 AM
LOLZ...loved Trump attacking the media today...called out CNN...we need more press conferences!  ;D
The Donald...watchdog over the MSM.  LOL.

SciFiAuthor

Quote from: Chefist on January 11, 2017, 11:21:36 AM
What happened to all the talk about Obama's farewell speech from last night, detailing his 8 years of glory?

LOLZ...the entire world has already forgotten about him and is focused on Trump... ;D

Who? Oh yeah, Obama did give a speech. Didn't watch it though lol.

SciFiAuthor

Quote from: Jackstar on January 11, 2017, 11:36:44 AM

Seems legit.

Yeah, Podesta's a nut job. He needs to get back to his roots and work for disclosure instead of fucking around with that spirit cooking bullshit.

Kidnostad3

Quote from: someguy on January 11, 2017, 11:02:00 AM
I bet trump squirms a lot when russian hookers pee all over him

This man is to pitied.  He is obviously a diagnosed imbecile with a urine fixation who has somehow gotten access to a computer (probabably the one in the nurses station on his locked ward.) You can tell by the fact that he is unable to leave the word pee out of any sentence he writes and compulsively writes that same word on the wall in crayon whenever the the ward attendants take their eye off him.  Probably a blood relation of Lt.Uhura.

Jackstar

Quote from: SciFiAuthor on January 11, 2017, 11:38:43 AM
He needs to get back to his roots

Dude, Podesta isn't going anywhere. That guy is deader than bellbottoms.

Jackstar

Quote from: Kidnostad3 on January 11, 2017, 11:41:00 AM
a diagnosed imbecile with a urine fixation who has somehow

Oh, thanks for reminding me: as a result of this bullshit spy story, there's gonna be a string of copycat crimes in the future.

Mark my words. But not my sheets.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: SciFiAuthor on January 11, 2017, 11:33:34 AM
Look at Roger Stone and Steve Pieczenik. This is Alex Jones-style bullshit Pud, it's just on the left this time instead of the right.

I think what really happened was that the CIA warned Trump that the story was circulating and could be a source of embarrassment. That has nothing to do with whether it's true. It's the same sort of shit as Pizzagate/Spirit cooking. It's just bullshit.

Really? Then how did it get leaked to the press?  Also, don't just throw names out there and expect everyone will join you in auto-mocking them. It seems the people you attempt to mock got it more right than wrong this time.  :D

chefist

Quote from: SciFiAuthor on January 11, 2017, 11:37:06 AM
Who? Oh yeah, Obama did give a speech. Didn't watch it though lol.

Exactly. I was thinking about that last night as well. I didn't watch his inauguration, didn't listen to acceptance speeches, really tried to ignore the guy for the past 8 years. So last night was just another Obama event I dismissed.  :D

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Jackstar on January 11, 2017, 11:41:13 AM

Dude, Podesta isn't going anywhere. That guy is deader than bellbottoms.

SciFi's desperately holding onto his fantasy that the mainstream really isn't as corrupt as they are. Good luck with that one, dude!  :D

Jackstar

Are you his publicist now, or just a mind-reader? Dude could use both, frankly.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Jackstar on January 11, 2017, 11:29:46 AM

That doesn't surprise me, dumbass, since it's pretty clear that the mercury-based preservative that enables the production and distribution of multi-dose vials is the most likely culprit--to say nothing of the extreme likelihood that the increasing prevalence of autism is the direct result of an intentional eugenicist scheme.

How much autism was there in 1917? How much is there today? Dumbass. I hope you die, choking on fur.

You should have gone into medicine instead of just ingesting chemical compounds. Seriously.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on January 11, 2017, 11:46:11 AM
You should have gone into medicine instead of just ingesting chemical compounds. Seriously.

How do you know he's not? In fact, we confer all the time. He told me he's convinced you're mongoloid.  :D

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on January 11, 2017, 11:47:25 AM
How do you know he's not? In fact, we confer all the time. He told me he's convinced you're mongoloid.  :D

I don't doubt you confer. You should. Keep the sociopaths in one place then its safer for everyone.

SciFiAuthor

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on January 11, 2017, 11:42:20 AM
Really? Then how did it get leaked to the press?  Also, don't just throw names out there and expect everyone will join you in auto-mocking them. It seems the people you attempt to mock got it more right than wrong this time.  :D

No they didn't. They said all sorts of batshit crazy things that didn't pan out. Who did get it mostly right were some of the indie YouTube journalists like Bill Still and Styxhexenhammer.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on January 11, 2017, 11:44:05 AM
SciFi's desperately holding onto his fantasy that the mainstream really isn't as corrupt as they are. Good luck with that one, dude!  :D

Rather than the truther Jones who so far has declared you're all in FEMA camps, had yer gurns stolen, and under martial law... Oh and blown up by Russian ICBM's.  ;D

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: SciFiAuthor on January 11, 2017, 11:50:22 AM
No they didn't. They said all sorts of batshit crazy things that didn't pan out. Who did get it mostly right were some of the indie YouTube journalists like Bill Still and Styxhexenhammer.

Sorry, but Alex Jones et al did nothing but endorse and support Trump. He won. They got it right. What aren't you getting about this?  :D

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on January 11, 2017, 11:51:34 AM
Rather than the truther Jones who so far has declared you're all in FEMA camps, had yer gurns stolen, and under martial law... Oh and blown up by Russian ICBM's.  ;D

Truth is making a comeback after being shit on for the past 8 years (longer really) by the likes of you and your ilk.  ;)

SciFiAuthor

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on January 11, 2017, 11:44:05 AM

They're thoroughly corrupt. That doesn't mean you should run off and believe bullshit from other people though. The key to forming accurate, independent political opinions that reflect reality is to learn how to filter out the bullshit.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on January 11, 2017, 11:53:14 AM
Truth is making a comeback after being shit on for the past 8 years (longer really) by the likes of you and your ilk.  ;)

Then be careful. The FEMA camp internment is coming, AJ said so.

SciFiAuthor

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on January 11, 2017, 11:51:58 AM
Sorry, but Alex Jones et al did nothing but endorse and support Trump. He won. They got it right. What aren't you getting about this?  :D

Yeah, but Alex Jones also says that if you go to London and criticize the Queen agents will come out of the woodwork and take you down. That is not the case. Do not fall for that guy's appeal to paranoia. It's no different than CNN or MSNBC appealing to the leftwing echo chamber or any other sort of slant.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on January 11, 2017, 11:51:58 AM

Well he had a 50/50 chance of getting it right then lol. If Clinton had won, you'd be getting daily broadcasts of 'insiders' or even ' cmdr of black ops'  telling the brethren how it was rigged.

K_Dubb

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on January 11, 2017, 11:53:14 AM

Wow!  Where is that in the report?

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: SciFiAuthor on January 11, 2017, 11:56:31 AM
Yeah, but Alex Jones also says that if you go to London and criticize the Queen agents will come out of the woodwork and take you down. That is not the case. Do not fall for that guy's appeal to paranoia. It's no different than CNN or MSNBC appealing to the leftwing echo chamber or any other sort of slant.

AJ also exercises similar support of freedom of speech as Senda. Post anything vaguely critical on his forum and it is removed almost instantly and a ban ensues. Guess how I know!  ;D

norland2424

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on January 11, 2017, 11:59:07 AM
AJ also exercises similar support of freedom of speech as Senda. Post anything vaguely critical on his forum and it is removed almost instantly and a ban ensues. Guess how I know!  ;D

SciFiAuthor

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on January 11, 2017, 11:59:07 AM

That would not surprise me in the least. I know what AJ's game is, which is pretty much the same game as MSNBC. He just has a different take. He learned that if you take a news story a step further and make it a narrative, you will get a shitload of attention.

"President-elect Donald Trump announced Wednesday that he would place his two sons, Donald Trump Jr. and Eric Trump, in charge of his multibillion-dollar Trump Organization.

“'My two sons, Don and Eric, are going to be running the company,' Trump said at a press conference in New York. 'They are going to be running in a very professional manner. They’re not going to discuss it with me.'”

That's good enough for me, and I'm glad we can put that issue to rest once and for all.

Jackstar

Quote from: SciFiAuthor on January 11, 2017, 12:02:06 PM
I know what AJ's game is, which is pretty much the same game as MSNBC.

http://alexjonesexposed.info/

They don't seem comparable at all, although I suppose one could in the broadest of terms.

You seem pretty vague and unspecific today. Bad herring? Fukushima.