• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Critical Omissions with Douglas Dietrich

Started by Walks_At_Night, April 11, 2017, 08:01:43 PM

Gunner65

And your ass kissing buddy Gary States is about to lose his federal VA job!!  Because he believes YOU

Gunner65

No sources or documentation for Trump supporters starting fires in California

Gunner65

WOW  I just may send a clip or two to Sean Hannity.

He sure has an encyclopedic knowledge of racial slurs to drop

Gunner65

Hey Dietrich:  You come here to hurt me or my neighbors and take our shit you will be shot dead.  Hows that for reality you stupid racist asshole?

Gunner65

Wait for it.....the begging and screaming starts in 5 minutes.

albrecht

Quote from: Gunner65 on October 17, 2017, 08:43:28 PM
WOW  I just may send a clip or two to Sean Hannity.
My stream or computer cut out during that bit. Do you recall who he claimed, some "black guy," was the conduit between the "alt-right" Sean Hannity and Alex Jones? I wanted to look it up and just then it cut out.

Quote from: albrecht on October 17, 2017, 09:04:51 PM
My stream or computer cut out during that bit. Do you recall who he claimed, some "black guy," was the conduit between the "alt-right" Sean Hannity and Alex Jones? I wanted to look it up and just then it cut out.

Don't think he mentioned a name......

He's off on Nazi Bell and Torsion Physics right now.   Guess he is horning in on Hoagie's action

albrecht

Quote from: Gunner65 on October 17, 2017, 08:33:02 PM
Notice he has not had Gary States on as a guest for over a month?
GS-09 from what public record I can tell. But it is pretty hard to fire civil servants, I thought? But still he would be wise to keep away from DD.

Gunner65

Its at the 45 minute mark approximately.  I'm recording

albrecht

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on October 17, 2017, 09:06:41 PM
Don't think he mentioned a name......

He's off on Nazi Bell and Torsion Physics right now.   Guess he is horning in on Hoagie's action
I thought I heard half a name.
The La Palma conspiracy theory, he is getting into stuff of other C2C types of guests.

Gunner65

Quote from: albrecht on October 17, 2017, 09:06:57 PM
GS-09 from what public record I can tell. But it is pretty hard to fire civil servants,
I have documents and links regarding States and the VA etc

Dude is something else.......   The Allies got bogged down in Italy due to the Nazi Bell bomb.    Who knew? 

Always thought it was because "Smiling" Albert Kesselring knew what the hell he was doing and the geography of Italy sucks to fight in.
No torsion physics needed.

Gunner65

No one is reporting Lilyea because that would be a crime.  Making a false report to a Federal Agent investigating a crime. Dietrich is telling listeners to report Lilyea to the FBI and VA.  Dietrich is currently under investigation. 

albrecht

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on October 17, 2017, 09:09:30 PM
Dude is something else.......   The Allies got bogged down in Italy due to the Nazi Bell bomb.    Who knew? 

Always thought it was because "Smiling" Albert Kesselring knew what the hell he was doing and the geography of Italy sucks to fight in.
No torsion physics needed.
People are still caught in stings going after "red mercury." Most recently, that I've heard of, was some ISIS/SI guys.

He has some cheek that's for sure.  He brow beats the majority of his listening audience with racial epithets and then asks for money to pay off his credit card debt.

So if he was a Merc fighting for Idi Amin and Slobodan Milosevic plus being Sadaam's mouthpiece what did he do with all that sweet bread?

Them  Blackwater types knock down some sweet coin don't they?

albrecht

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on October 17, 2017, 09:13:05 PM
He has some cheek that's for sure.  He brow beats the majority of his listening audience with racial epithets and then asks for money to pay off his credit card debt.
One would think he would listen to others on various "networks," or this one, I think: create a "straw man," use ALL CAPS, make fake leins and court orders, assert "no jurisdiction," and write "paid in full" on checks with a small partial payment to get out of that credit card debt!! SDM could give him some advice.

Gunner65

He has previously stated over 900 dollars and his rent and garbage bills were paid by his sponsors

Quote from: albrecht on October 17, 2017, 09:15:07 PM
One would think he would listen to others on various "networks," or this one, I think: create a "straw man," use ALL CAPS, make fake leins and court orders, assert "no jurisdiction," and write "paid in full" on checks with a small partial payment to get out of that credit card debt!! SDM could give him some advice.

Or Falkie for that matter.    Start bring "kitty's" into the picture

Gunner65

Dietrich is lying about the Chaplain.  Is not part Vietnamese I have links for that too

So if he's turning 51 this week, he was what like 13 when Idi Amin got pushed out by the army of Chimps?

Quote from: Gunner65 on October 17, 2017, 09:18:26 PM
Dietrich is lying about the Chaplain.  Is not part Vietnamese I have links for that too

Seems like you know what the hell he is talking about.   Glad someone does.   

Gunner65

Yeah...last year his transgender son bought him two prostitutes for his birthday and he posted a photo originating with someone else

albrecht

Quote from: Gunner65 on October 17, 2017, 09:18:26 PM
I just saw that link. Doesn't look it but the other stuff seems very questionable also, defrauding women, changing documents to try to get out of the charge, etc?

albrecht

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on October 17, 2017, 09:23:40 PM
Ahhhh   Deep state just cut him off
I thought he was pulling a Chevy Chase presser as in "Spies Like Us" when he was playing a press officer for the deep state.