• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Is anyone else signing up for this?

Started by Robert Ghostwolf's Ghost, July 30, 2014, 10:27:42 AM

https://sarahpalinchannel.com/

You won't find better value for the money! And it's worth it just for "Bristol's Blog," because unwed teen moms who've had elective plastic surgery have, y'know, like lots of important things to say and stuff.

Yorkshire pud

Not only am I signing up for it, I'll pay for your subscription too; I want to hear again how the world is seven days old and how you can see the Soviet Union from her house.

I watched an online ad already.  I can't stand her voice or politics, so no, won't be signing up.  She began by saying her channel was for real news, but then went on about private views into all things Palin (along with a close-up of her polished toenails--oh, sign me up 😒)...  I would not sign up for a Hillary news channel either.  Palin is all about the dollar.  She is a greedy grifter.

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on July 30, 2014, 10:35:51 AM
Not only am I signing up for it, I'll pay for your subscription too

Cheers, Yorkie!  Now I'm truly repentant for all those nasty rumors I've spreading about you in pms to other other Bellgabbers.  When can I expect the first payment?

Quote from: West of the Rockies on July 30, 2014, 10:40:36 AM
I watched an online ad already.  I can't stand her voice or politics, so no, won't be signing up.  She began by saying her channel was for real news, but then went on about private views into all things Palin (along with a close-up of her polished toenails--oh, sign me up 😒)...  I would not sign up for a Hillary news channel either.  Palin is all about the dollar.  She is a greedy grifter.

Yeah, but Bristol's Blog.  Hater.

Good point... What pithy insight it must contain:

OMG, I need a frappacino!  I hate it when, like, some flippin' person, like, cuts in front of me or something.  Obama sucks! LOL. 

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: West of the Rockies on July 30, 2014, 10:52:03 AM
Good point... What pithy insight it must contain:

OMG, I need a frappacino!  I hate it when, like, some flippin' person, like, cuts in front of me or something.  Obama sucks! LOL.

I'm sorry mate, but your valley girl impression needs a great deal of work.

RGwG:  I said I was paying your subscription, which means the fragrant 'Hot lips' Sara will be receiving the 10c and the pickled egg to pay for it.

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on July 30, 2014, 10:57:15 AM
I'm sorry mate, but your valley girl impression needs a great deal of work.

RGwG:  I said I was paying your subscription, which means the fragrant 'Hot lips' Sara will be receiving the 10c and the pickled egg to pay for it.

That's fine, because it saves me a couple of minutes of work and I don't like pickled eggs.

A bit more seriously, personality-driven politics and media tend to be mostly polarizing things and destructive to the body politic.  Sharpton's shenanigans come to mind.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: West of the Rockies on July 30, 2014, 11:04:07 AM
A bit more seriously, personality-driven politics and media tend to be mostly polarizing things and destructive to the body politic.  Sharpton's shenanigans come to mind.

Sadly though, it's been like that as long as I can remember, and more so in the last thirty years or so. They all get voice coaching, they all get lessons in body language and deportment, they all smile sweetly, and pat babies on the head, roll their sleeves up in factories and pretend to get maths questions wrong in school visits*.

*Well some pretend, some are just thick.   

There is at least one poster here who believes Palin is highly intelligent and will certainly be signing up for this service so that she can see pictures of Palin's toenails.

Instead of a news ticker can we get a constant scroll of her latest tweets?

Quote from: DigitalPigSnuggler on July 30, 2014, 11:12:12 AM
There is at least one poster here who believes Palin is highly intelligent and will certainly be signing up for this service so that she can see pictures of Palin's toenails.

True story, I have multiple relatives who believe Palin to be an 'incredibly intelligent woman'.  The phrase 'rock bottom' comes to mind.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: TheMan WhoFell ToEarth on July 30, 2014, 11:18:20 AM
Instead of a news ticker can we get a constant scroll of her latest tweets?

Reported.

No conservative voices weighing in yet on this subject.  Maybe we're swinging at low-hanging fruit on this one.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: West of the Rockies on July 30, 2014, 11:36:03 AM
No conservative voices weighing in yet on this subject.  Maybe we're swinging at low-hanging fruit on this one.

They will; they haven't seen the thread yet. Then it will be foot worship aplenty.

Kelt

Sarah Palin became redundant the second Lisa Ann donned the Palin Specs and told the two 'Russian soldiers', "You betcha. Get nekkid."

Now if I want to hear what Sarah Palin has to say I'll stick on my battered copy of 'Who's Nailin' Paylin?' and catch right up.

coaster

Its hard to think of a group of people dumber than the Palin clan. The fact that people actually wanted her in the white house scared the hell out of me. I think she is borderline clinically retarded.

popple

I'm already learning so much from her website.
QuoteQuote of the Day

“A woman is like a tea bag. You never know her strength until she is in hot water.” â€" Nancy Reagan

Kelt

Quote from: popple on July 30, 2014, 12:57:42 PM
I'm already learning so much from her website.

I'm reminded of the greatest living American's comment on Sarah Palin.

What's the difference between Sarah Palin's mouth and Sarah Palin's vagina?

Not everything that comes out of Sarah Palin's vagina is retarded.

yumyumtree

Quote from: DigitalPigSnuggler on July 30, 2014, 11:12:12 AM
The only Internet connection said poster has at home is an iPhone and said poster hasn't had TV since 2009(and doesn't miss it.)