• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The General Musings of gnooryblows

Started by gnooryblows, December 17, 2016, 02:54:12 PM

Quote from: gnooryblows on June 06, 2017, 12:25:16 AM
no no bro, you don't understand, there's no discussion here, you are a literal cuck

Hmm..if that don't beat all.  So if yolrike and Sredni are britcucks, does that make me a swedecuck

gnooryblows

Quote from: Billy Joe Mulgreavey on June 06, 2017, 12:27:17 AM
You know, I have an observation.  You use the word 'literal too much

so this is what you do. and what you people do. you have this big weighty intellectual discussion about politics, and race, and everything that's happening in the world, and faggots with pollyanna syndrome always try to boil it down to nothing and steer the conversation into "safe" territory. territory that doesn't frighten them, or make them feel un at ease.

people like you are pieces of shit man. i feel bad for your children, honestly, i really do. i would never want to be born to parents like you. no wonder you are sick, your children are sick, and your life is in the trash. you are probably ugly and weakly yourself, married an ugly and weakly woman, and who knew? poof? you would have ugly and weakly children who have medical conditions and need "special medical attention" as i put it. isn't that one of the big things i'm always railing about on here? about how the weak are being engineered to breed? and i'm vilified as the bad guy for always saying it but it's people like your children who have to suffer the consequences.

you probably buried your head in the sand and worked for some man for your whole life, never made waves, did what you were told. and congrats. you got the girl. but guess what? all that working didn't change the fact that you were never made to breed in the first place. and now your children pay the price for your ego and bullshit. they should have been born to a better dad, frankly, one that didn't curse them with weakling genes.

Two aspirin and some sleep and my cuckage will be gone in the morning

Quote from: gnooryblows on June 06, 2017, 12:32:02 AM
so this is what you do. and what you people do. you have this big weighty intellectual discussion about politics, and race, and everything that's happening in the world, and faggots with pollyanna syndrome always try to boil it down to nothing and steer the conversation into "safe" territory. territory that doesn't frighten them, or make them feel un at ease.

people like you are pieces of shit man. i feel bad for your children, honestly, i really do. i would never want to be born to parents like you. no wonder you are sick, your children are sick, and your life is in the trash. you are probably ugly and weakly yourself, married an ugly and weakly woman, and who knew? poof? you would have ugly and weakly children who have medical conditions and need "special medical attention" as i put it. isn't that one of the big things i'm always railing about on here? about how the weak are being engineered to breed? and i'm vilified as the bad guy for always saying it but it's people like your children who have to suffer the consequences.

you probably buried your head in the sand and worked for some man for your whole life, never made waves, did what you were told. and congrats. you got the girl. but guess what? all that working didn't change the fact that you were never made to breed in the first place. and now your children pay the price for your ego and bullshit. they should have been born to a better dad, frankly, one that didn't curse them with weakling genes.

You are an amusing fellow.  Who were you born to?  Your mother was primary..wasn t she?

gnooryblows

Quote from: Billy Joe Mulgreavey on June 06, 2017, 12:33:01 AM
Two aspirin and some sleep and my cuckage will be gone in the morning

deep mental illness in the mind of people like billy joe. and a deep unwillingness to face facts and realities. because they are weak. im sorry for how evil this sounds, but my only solace in this conversation is that your children are weak and will not survive. so your pathetic weakness and delusion will not continue to infect the world.

and if that sounds cruel too bad, i'm not the one that is actively selling out my homeland and opening the borders to destroy it when i have fucking children that are going to need it to grow up in. when i have fucking children that i am damning to a life without a homeland. it's bad enough to already damned them to a life of sickness because you were willing to be a slave to get your dick wet :(

gnooryblows

this is why i say the white race shouldn't survive. it shouldn't. this is the conclusion i've come to. this includes your children billy joe. say what you want, but basically you've come to the same conclusion. you've decided your childrens race is worth nothing and that them and their future aren't worth fighting for. all because you're too pussy to face facts :(

Cuckage , faggotry, and mental illness?  Jesus, how long have I got Dr?

gnooryblows

billy joe mulgreavey is no kind of man at all. a "man" who has children but won't even fight for his childrens continued existence because he won't face "unpleasant thoughts". fuck him. rotten faggot cuck. millions of white children all over the world are suffering at the hands of "fathers" like him :(

Cripes..cuckage  mental illness, faggotry, Pollyanna isease, Stockholm syndrome, and a bad father? 

gnooryblows

Quote from: Billy Joe Mulgreavey on June 06, 2017, 12:42:17 AM
Cripes..cuckage  mental illness, faggotry, Pollyanna isease, Stockholm syndrome, and a bad father?

sure, it's all a joke. keep trying to make it into a joke. so long as you can make it into a joke your mind never has to come to terms with the fact that it's real :(

gnooryblows

Quote from: Billy Joe Mulgreavey on June 06, 2017, 12:48:08 AM
Is your sister there with you?  I want a second opinion.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Defence_mechanisms#Level_4:_Mature

Humour: Overt expression of ideas and feelings (especially those that are unpleasant to focus on or too terrible to talk about directly) that gives pleasure to others. The thoughts retain a portion of their innate distress, but they are "skirted around" by witticism, for example self-deprecation.

Quote from: gnooryblows on June 06, 2017, 12:47:17 AM
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Defence_mechanisms#Level_4:_Mature

Humour: Overt expression of ideas and feelings (especially those that are unpleasant to focus on or too terrible to talk about directly) that gives pleasure to others. The thoughts retain a portion of their innate distress, but they are "skirted around" by witticism, for example self-deprecation.

When I look at the list of defense mechanisms there is something I notice.  Except for denial, all defense mechanisms end in a "shun sound. 

gnooryblows

Quote from: Billy Joe Mulgreavey on June 06, 2017, 12:50:44 AM
When I look at the list of defense mechanisms there is something I notice.  Except for denial, all defense mechanisms end in a "shun sound.

massive fucking mental illness. that's what's on display from you right here. massive fucking use of many different defense mechanisms to avoid facing hard truths. pathetic :(

gnooryblows

he is such a pussy faggot cuck, i insulted him, his family, i told him his children deserve to die and he is still making these pithy little sarcastic "nothing"  "distraction" comments. he won't even fucking say a bad word to me. this is literally a "man" without a dick

gnooryblows

these fucking muslims are gonna invade your country. fucking murder you. rape the ever living shit out of your sickly daughters. and piss on your fucking corpse. your own daughter probably wont even respect you, you little faggot

gnooryblows

and you'll be sitting there saying "hurr durrrr! better take an aspirin! hurr durrr! look at me! i made a funny joke! so i don't have to deal with the bad issues in my life!"

gnooryblows

if you represent white people the in what world can i intellectually honestly conclude that white people have any sort of "deserving" to live? and sadly you do represent the majority of them, especially in european nations like sweden

gnooryblows

it's impossible to look at weak people like you and conclude anything other than the fact that such weaklings need to be purged by the natural order :(

What do you want me to say that hasn't already been said?   Brig told you to enjoy what you have.  Do it.  As far as your insults go..they have amused me.  Thanks for that.  I was just going to watch a movie but this has been entertaining in a way.  That's basically it Blows...You are mildly amusing. 

gnooryblows

Quote from: Billy Joe Mulgreavey on June 06, 2017, 01:01:24 AM
What do you want me to say that hasn't already been said?   Brig told you to enjoy what you have.  Do it.  As far as your insults go..they have amused me.  Thanks for that.  I was just going to watch a movie but this has been entertaining in a way.  That's basically it Blows...You are mildly amusing.

people like you are literally food

Quote from: gnooryblows on June 06, 2017, 12:56:23 AM
these fucking muslims are gonna invade your country. fucking murder you. rape the ever living shit out of your sickly daughters. and piss on your fucking corpse. your own daughter probably wont even respect you, you little faggot

You haven't been paying attention.  Get some sleep

gnooryblows

Quote from: Billy Joe Mulgreavey on June 06, 2017, 01:02:28 AM
You haven't been paying attention.  Get some sleep

Quote from: Billy Joe Mulgreavey on June 06, 2017, 01:04:32 AM
Are you hungry Blows?  I'll fix you a sandwich. 

your children are gonna be food too and you're gonna serve them up on a platter because you're a massive pussy

Quote from: gnooryblows on June 06, 2017, 01:06:01 AM
your children are gonna be food too and you're gonna serve them up on a platter because you're too much of a pussy

And where are you gonna be during all this misery Blows?  I think I know, but want to hear your answer.

gnooryblows

Quote from: Billy Joe Mulgreavey on June 06, 2017, 01:08:14 AM
And where are you gonna be during all this misery Blows?  I think I know, but want to hear your answer.

what do i have to do with anything? i'm the opposite of a person who would have any guilt about this. i spent the last decade of my life trying to warm people and wake them up but now it does in fact seem that it's too late. people like you are everywhere. people like you "won" but you "won" only to make yourselves food :(

Quote from: gnooryblows on June 06, 2017, 01:10:40 AM
what does this have to do with anything? i'm the opposite of a person who would have any guilt about this. i spent the last decade of my life trying to warm people and wake them up but now it does in fact seem that it's too late. people like you are everywhere. people like you "won" but you "won" only to make yourselves food :(

Well, don't think for one second that it has fallen on deaf ears.  I can almost feel the evil menace as you type your well chosen words into your keboard.  When you describe the rape of my daughter's that I don't have, describe them as "food' and then when you suggest I will be eaten by the muzzies 
too?  Shew!  I felt a shiver go up my spine...uh, no, that's just the air conditioner.  Tell the muslims that if they decide to come here, they best bring more than knives.  Spits and lifts the cowboy hat on his brow with a single pointy finger.  Now go to sleep you nut!  Pinches his cheek. 

So

gnooryblows

Quote from: Billy Joe Mulgreavey on June 06, 2017, 01:21:55 AM
Well, don't think for one second that it has fallen on deaf ears.  I can almost feel the evil menace as you type your well chosen words into your keboard.  When you describe the rape of my daughter's that I don't have, describe them as "food' and then when you suggest I will be eaten by the muzzies 
too?  Shew!  I felt a shiver go up my spine...uh, no, that's just the air conditioner.  Tell the muslims that if they decide to come here, they best bring more than knives.  Spits and lifts the cowboy hat on his brow with a single pointy finger.  Now go to sleep you nut!  Pinches his cheek. 

So

it wasn't my intention but i truly feel as though i've emasculated you. if it was this easy for me, a random guy on the internet to do so, then it must have been shockingly easy for "life" to do it to you. the only sadness i feel is for your children (who are apparently "sons" and not "daughters" and as such will likely be even more damaged by the left-wing politics you're so keen and docile about ushering into to your homeland) they were born without a real "father" or "man" of the house and i can only imagine the troubles they'll endure