• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

President Donald J. Trump

Started by The General, February 11, 2011, 01:33:34 AM

albrecht

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on April 13, 2018, 10:33:41 PM
I propose changing the name of our country to Greater Israel. Thoughts? :D
Rather in the land with those "dark Satanic mills," or, perhaps by extension.  ;)

Asuka Langley

On the plus side i don't have to argue with libtards about impeaching Trump anymore. I don't give a fuck impeach the faggot I'm not going to defend him anymore after tonight. Still don't give a fuck about Stormy Daniels tho...

albrecht

Alex cursing and "not on delay" and his co-host is trying to shut it down.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: albrecht on April 13, 2018, 11:02:23 PM
Alex cursing and "not on delay" and his co-host is trying to shut it down.

He has honor. No matter what the trolls say about him.

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on April 13, 2018, 10:31:20 PM
No it's not. The participation (voting) is a farce and if we were really being represented they wouldn't have bombed Syria. Best of luck with your fascist regime, shithead! ::)

So you insisted on having this blowhard jerk instead of a grownup, and you're going to cut and run the first time he does something you don't like?  Guess what, every office holder is going to do things you don't like - where have you been?

This isn't even meaningful, it's symbolic.  There will be no repercussions, as even the Russians understand it's a minimal response.

Holy shit, what would you do if something important happened?  Besides even more triggering, anger, and idiocy that is?

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on April 13, 2018, 11:09:05 PM
So you insisted on having this blowhard jerk instead of a grownup, and you're going to cut and run the first time he does something you don't like?  Guess what, every office holder is going to do things you don't like - where have you been?

This isn't even meaningful, it's symbolic.  There will be no repercussions, as even the Russians understand it's a minimal response.

Holy shit, what would you do if something important happened?  Besides even more triggering, anger, and idiocy that is?

Fuck you! Your party is going DOWN in the fall. Bank on it! >:(

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on April 13, 2018, 11:11:35 PM
Fuck you! Your party is going DOWN in the fall. Bank on it! >:(

I predicted the election of Trump would take the Republican Party down before he was even elected.  Way ahead of you.  As always.

The American people want someone with a mild, temperate personality - someone who projects calm competence and measured decision making - probably above all else.  Not a bombastic buffoon, bullying asshole, pussy grabbing clown.

The Schwarzenegger governorship should have told everyone that.  Hell, the Obama presidency should have told everyone that - those were the only ''positives'' he had.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on April 13, 2018, 11:14:17 PM
I predicted the election of Trump would take the Republican Party down before he was even elected.  Way ahead of you.  As always.

I hope that you're ruled by Nancy Pelosi (or people like her) for the rest of your miserable existence! ;D

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on April 13, 2018, 11:16:32 PM
I hope that you're ruled by Nancy Pelosi (or people like her) for the rest of your miserable existence! ;D

If so, you Trumptards would have caused it, not me.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on April 13, 2018, 11:18:31 PM
If so, you Trumptards would have caused it, not me.

Of course not. You're perfect, just the way you are. Russia, just please nuke California now! ::)

paladin1991

Quote from: 21st Century Man on April 13, 2018, 01:44:21 AM
They come to my house and they should will[/i] be met with firepower.  I'm lining up to buy an AR-15 real soon.   Had a blast shooting one the other day and now I'm in love.  For the time being though, I've got I had a .308, a Glock and a Ruger 10/22, which I lost when my fishing boat sank.

Gun grabbers can't grab what doesn't exist.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: paladin1991 on April 13, 2018, 11:27:14 PM
Gun grabbers can't grab what doesn't exist.

Eat shit and die, you fucking phony! >:(

paladin1991

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on April 13, 2018, 03:09:10 PM
Now that I'm really letting the truth fly I expect that stupid Hillbot faggot, paladin1991 will be by to reprimand me and try to intimidate me. That's really the intellectual capacity of these people. All they can do to counter an argument is to personally or physically attack someone. If there's an aspect of our genome that needs eliminating, this is it. ;D

'... stupid Hillbot faggot, paladin1991....'  Looks like a personal attack.  Oh wait. It's directed against me.  That's okay, though, isn't it?  Where do we see this kind of behavior?  Oh yeah, fm the Left.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: paladin1991 on April 13, 2018, 11:47:43 PM
  '... stupid Hillbot faggot, paladin1991....'  Looks like a personal attack.  Oh wait. It's directed against me.  That's okay, though, isn't it?  Where do we see this kind of behavior?  Oh yeah, fm the Left.

Yes, of course it is, you fucking moron because you're obviously on a mission to troll me and have been for quite some time. Why a stupid faggot like you is obsessed with me I'll never know but clearly you are so yes, fair game I'd say. And yes, you are left because your attacks intensify and increase in volume when I'm critical of the establishment. So, fuck you, you stupid whore!

paladin1991

Quote from: Uncle Duke on April 13, 2018, 09:22:55 PM
The previous administration vowed military action after a Syrian chemical attack and did nothing.  This administration vowed military action after a Syrian chemical attack and followed through.  I think Trump is an idiot for tauntingly announcing an attack on Twitter, but at least he kept his word.  Other bad actors will take note of that, just as they did when BHO did not keep his.

analog kid

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on April 13, 2018, 11:51:22 PM
Yes, of course it is, you fucking moron because you're obviously on a mission to troll me and have been for quite some time. Why a stupid faggot like you is obsessed with me I'll never know but clearly you are so yes, fair game I'd say. And yes, you are left because your attacks intensify and increase in volume when I'm critical of the establishment. So, fuck you, you stupid whore!

Why haven't you been banned yet, is my question.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: analog kid on April 14, 2018, 12:09:11 AM
Why haven't you been banned yet, is my question.

Why haven't you is mine but really, it's weak little stupid faggot that tries to get people banned. Why don't you just get back to mainlining cock now? :D

analog kid

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on April 14, 2018, 12:10:17 AM
Why haven't you is mine but really, it's weak little stupid faggot that tries to get people banned. Why don't you just get back to mainlining cock now? :D

Again, your preoccupation with dicks.

paladin1991

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on April 13, 2018, 09:38:20 PM
Before we get nuked I REALLY hope that I get to see Britain and Israel get nuked first. Please God, make it happen!

What major urban center do you live near?  Do you think that you are in a first strike target?  Or secondary?

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: paladin1991 on April 14, 2018, 12:13:36 AM
What major urban center do you live near?  Do you think that you are in a first strike target?  Or secondary?

Your mother

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: analog kid on April 14, 2018, 12:13:28 AM
Again, your preoccupation with dicks.

I can't help that you're gay. That's your business, faggot. ::)

analog kid

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on April 14, 2018, 12:15:57 AM
I can't help that you're gay. That's your business, faggot. ::)

This cunt is trying to get banned. Why hasn't it happened yet?

paladin1991

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on April 13, 2018, 10:33:41 PM
I propose changing the name of our country to Greater Israel. Thoughts? :D

Yes.  I think that you are Douglas Dietrich and you are working yourself up for your next podcast.

paladin1991

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on April 14, 2018, 12:14:29 AM
Your mother

We should get off of moms, don't you think.  You and I both got off your mother (and off in) to get to this point in thread.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: analog kid on April 14, 2018, 12:19:25 AM
This cunt is trying to get banned. Why hasn't it happened yet?

I'm not getting banned. WHo the fuck do you think you are, faggot?! ::) ;D

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: paladin1991 on April 14, 2018, 12:19:25 AM
Yes.  I think that you are Douglas Dietrich and you are working yourself up for your next podcast.

I don't know who your faggot boyfriends are and I don't care. Now go suck some cock! ::)

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: paladin1991 on April 14, 2018, 12:23:05 AM

We should get off of moms, don't you think.  You and I both got off your mother (and off in) to get to this point in thread.

You've never been on because you're gay. It was your dad, you disgusting piece of shit!