• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

President Donald J. Trump

Started by The General, February 11, 2011, 01:33:34 AM

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: StarrMountain on April 27, 2018, 12:19:13 PM
Damn!  Pure GOLD!  ;D ;D ;D

Naa, it was pure gold yesterday when Trump ranted for half an hour on Fox and two hours later the prosecutors in the Cohen case revamped their court depositions to take account that Trump had contradicted what Cohen's role and influence was to him. And he also admitted to Cohen representing him in the Stormy Daniels case, after he'd denied knowing anything about it on AF1...Now THAT was gold.  ;D ;D

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on April 27, 2018, 12:27:30 PM

Naa, it was pure gold yesterday when Trump ranted for half an hour on Fox and two hours later the prosecutors in the Cohen case revamped their court depositions to take account that Trump had contradicted what Cohen's role and influence was to him. And he also admitted to Cohen representing him in the Stormy Daniels case, after he'd denied knowing anything about it on AF1...Now THAT was gold.  ;D ;D

I don't think anyone ever understands what you're laughing at in this thread. You make zero sense. ::)

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on April 27, 2018, 12:24:29 PM
For giving you a history lesson? I know, it's wasted on you. Did you imagine English was evolved in America?

The only lessons you're qualified to teach are how to be a first rate tit.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on April 27, 2018, 12:44:55 PM
I don't think anyone ever understands what you're laughing at in this thread. You make zero sense. ::)

Please keep up Ricky.. Go watch Fox and Friends from yesterday...priceless.. Trump incriminates himself. Bigly.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on April 27, 2018, 12:53:37 PM

Please keep up Ricky.. Go watch Fox and Friends from yesterday...priceless.. Trump incriminates himself. Bigly.

Send me an alert when they're taking him away in handcuffs, faggot. ::)

Kidnostad3

Hey Pud.  I take it that the practice of getting a room hasn't gained popular acceptance in the U.K. 

"Police chase naked outdoor sex couple through streets of UK city of Salisbury"

http://www.bbc.com/news/uk-england-wiltshire-43911747

Taaroa

QuoteTrump praises Korean summit but warns the US won't be 'played like a fiddle'

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on April 27, 2018, 11:21:01 AM
...  Trump highlighted that NK are still a threat and recklessly tried to provoke NK to attack SK...

I know inside the Lib bubble people are applauded for making up silly things about Trump, but on some level you surely realize it's over the top hyperbole, right? 

This reminds me a lot of Reagan.  Before he even came into office he was a ''war monger'', a ''cowboy'', ''reckless'', ''Ronald Raygun'', etc.  Every time he made a comment or stated a policy of toughness regarding our opponents, the frightened whiny Libs would pee their pants and huddle together in a corner somewhere, sobbing and cutting themselves.  He let the thugs of the world know he meant business, that he was going to look out for US and Western interests, and did so.  Every single time we got the same sort of comments as the one you posted.  And yet he prevailed.  He was right and people like you were wrong.  We had a string of victories over small-time, tin-horn punks, and won the cold war without firing a shot.

What a bunch of frightened appeasers.  They never understood why Reagan was successful - his successes were always due to some other reason.  His success - after the failures of Carter - were just coincidences.  They still hate him, still don't understand what works and what does not work when dealing with enemies.

Go look at how Clinton, Bush II, and Obama handled the ''Little Rocket Man'', and look at the results.  Look at how Trump handled him, and look at the results.  Do the same with ISIS.  When was the last time Iran sent it's patrol boats out into international waters in the Persian Gulf to harass our navy?  Why is China offering concessions?  All coincidences?  All DESPITE Trump?  Really?

Jackstar

Quote from: PaulAtreides on April 23, 2018, 09:23:43 AM
About Rudy Giuliani - it's the first time I've seen a rat get on a sinking ship.

This post is not getting the appreciation it deserves.

Imagine how frightened the appeasers and other Democrats were hearing this.  And later when they emerged from their closets, how indignant and superior. 

The subtext - for today's frightened appeasers - was Reagan letting the Soviets (and the American people) know he wasn't going to kowtow to them the way Jimmy Carter did, and the way the Democrat ''leaders'' in DC at the time were insisting we do.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zv13ZnkpWos 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mN3z3eSVG7A 

They never have explained the collapse of the Soviet Union, other than to insist Reagan and Thatcher's policies had nothing to do with it.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on April 28, 2018, 07:31:36 PM
They never have explained the collapse of the Soviet Union, other than to insist Reagan and Thatcher's policies had nothing to do with it.

If only people had known or believed how corrupt the media was back then. They were actually respected at that time. ::)

GravitySucks

I had some cable or satellite feed on and I remember waiting for some national speech reagan was giving at the top of the hour but for some reason that came through first uncensored. Seeing as I had worked on nuclear targeting while Reagan was in his first term awhile I was in the air firce it kind of made me sick to my stomach. I didn’t find it funny.

Dr. MD MD

Yeah but ever since that collapse happened our quality of life has been going down to near their level and our surveilance has increased to the same. Isn't that weird? Why do you think that is?

albrecht

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on April 28, 2018, 07:37:51 PM
Yeah but ever since that collapse happened our quality of life has been going down to near their level and our surveilance has increased to the same. Isn't that weird? Why do you think that is?
Since I know you like Youtubes... ;)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5gnpCqsXE8g
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_HWMLrY05Ls
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y3qkf3bajd4

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: albrecht on April 28, 2018, 08:28:24 PM
Since I know you like Youtubes... ;)

Thanks, al. I've seen him speak before but a review is always good. ;)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=guck4FoWQss

albrecht

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on April 28, 2018, 08:34:00 PM
Thanks, al. I've seen him speak before but a review is always good. ;)

Since I know besides youtubes you like Alex. Here is a good interview with Russell Means, hero of the Left and Hollywood, on civil rights, sovereignty and personal freedom, and that the country is becoming a "reservation."
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t3IUnFq3U0Y

Lord Grantham

Trump's "madman" foreign policy is paying off. Good. I hope it pays dividends.

My concern is that the UN troops (including the US troops) along the DMZ will be removed. All NK has to do is bide their time before making their move south. 5 years, 10 years doesn't matter to them, Jong-un is young and has all the time in the world.

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on April 28, 2018, 07:35:43 PM
If only people had known or believed how corrupt the media was back then. They were actually respected at that time. ::)

You're projecting again.  The people who were aware the media was a branch of the Democrat Party were the ones who supported Reagan in the first place. 

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on April 28, 2018, 07:37:51 PM

Our quality of life has been going down?  In what way? 

Regardless of whatever your answer is, the fact that the Soviets no longer exist didn't cause it.  The people of this country made the choice elect Bill Clinton, George W Bush, Berock Obama, and Donald Trump.  In those elections, the supporters of the losing party chose to offer Bob Dole, Al Gore, John Kerry, John McCain, Mitt Romney, and Hilary Clinton. 

The voters chose to elect ''progressive'' Democrats and Republicans who run as conservatives but vote for liberal legislation once they get to Washington DC.  Reagan and the absence of the Soviet Union didn't cause that.  Unless your theory is the lack of an immediate existential threat made us weak.  Well, we were weak (electing Jimmy Carter, and the Carter years) before Reagan

Quote from: Lord Grantham on April 29, 2018, 05:17:29 AM
Trump's "madman" foreign policy is paying off. Good. I hope it pays dividends...

Is that what standing up to dictators who threaten us and our allies is called now?

Quote from: Lord Grantham on April 29, 2018, 05:17:29 AM
... My concern is that the UN troops (including the US troops) along the DMZ will be removed. All NK has to do is bide their time before making their move south. 5 years, 10 years doesn't matter to them, Jong-un is young and has all the time in the world.

Your concern is valid.  Bringing China out of isolation and into the modern world doesn't appear to have made Taiwan any less of a target

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on April 29, 2018, 06:32:20 AM
You're projecting again.  The people who were aware the media was a branch of the Democrat Party were the ones who supported Reagan in the first place.

I get that you're only cool with people who were born Republican but seriously, go fuck yourself. I think you really need to at this pointy. I was pretty young at the time but it seemed to me that Republicans took the media seriously back then too. Sure, once in awhile you heard talk of liberal bias but almost no one back then was talking about a totally political, CIA controlled media and if they were they were labelled kooks.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on April 29, 2018, 06:39:24 AM
Our quality of life has been going down?  In what way? 

Stangnant and decline real wages. Less emplyment opportunities, etc. The rest of what you wrote is just you straw manning me to rant about what you want to. None of that has anything to do with what I said but it's what you want to think about me because you're a polemicist.  ;)