• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Art Bell

Started by sillydog, April 07, 2008, 11:21:45 PM

WOTR

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on July 30, 2017, 11:53:07 PM
...Why couldn't he have just said something like ''hey, give this guy a chance''? 

I'm personally not interested in hearing from someone who treats his listeners with contempt, insults their intelligence, and isn't honest with them.  What's the point?  To me, Art fits into this category.

An Open Letter to Art Bell.

Dear Art;

I realize that it has been a decade since you abandoned your fans and uttered the line "George gets it."  Others have moved on with their lives- some even managing to forgive and forget.  However, I am unable to.

It is important for me to know that I am posting this in a forum which you read.  I need for you to understand and acknowledge the impact that your actions have had on my life.  Please understand that I have adopted the ways of the "special snowflakes" who I regularly taunt and disparage.  "If you can't beat them, join them..."

Once you were a respected host of a late night radio show.  I bought silver when you recommended it, radios when you endorsed them, and I still have bottles of pizza punch.  Art- you were my idol and I considered you infallible.  While rock stars were trashing rooms, and politicians lying to me you were the only one to bring me the trooth truth.  And your deception has cheapened the decades of entertainment that you provided.  No longer can I look back on those thousands of entertaining hours without seeing the blemish of betrayal and the festering psychological wounds it has caused.

Your treachery, claiming that "George gets it" has wounded me and affected every aspect of my life.  I no longer believe my wife when she claims she loves me.  After all, if you can lie to me- what is to stop her from doing the same? 

Worst of all Art, I question the validity of the annunaki, bigfoot, and alien craft.  Hell, I'm even questioning if there really is a bottomless hole on the west coast.

Art- your treachery, deceit and misjudgments of replacement radio hosts have cut me to the quick. 

In conclusion, while I can never forgive you for the effect that your retirements, choices of replacements, and even lies have had on my life, an apology would be a good start.  Please understand that I demand 100% perfection from all of my idols and anything short of fulfilling my demands is completely unacceptable.

Yours truly
WOTR.

Besides all that, its fun to troll the wanker. 

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: WOTR on August 01, 2017, 01:10:04 AM

Dear Art;

I realize that it has been a decade since you abandoned your fans and uttered the line "George gets it."  Others have moved on with their lives- some even managing to forgive and forget.  However, I am unable to.

It is important for me to know that I am posting this in a forum which you read.  I need for you to understand and acknowledge the impact that your actions have had on my life.  Please understand that I have adopted the ways of the "special snowflakes" who I regularly taunt and disparage.  "If you can't beat them, join them..."

Once you were a respected host of a late night radio show.  I bought silver when you recommended it, radios when you endorsed them, and I still have bottles of pizza punch.  Art- you were my idol and I considered you infallible.  While rock stars were trashing rooms, and politicians lying to me you were the only one to bring me the trooth truth.  And your deception has cheapened the decades of entertainment that you provided.  No longer can I look back on those thousands of entertaining hours without seeing the blemish of betrayal and the festering psychological wounds it has caused.

Your treachery, claiming that "George gets it" has wounded me and affected every aspect of my life.  I no longer believe my wife when she claims she loves me.  After all, if you can lie to me- what is to stop her from doing the same? 

Worst of all Art, I question the validity of the annunaki, bigfoot, and alien craft.  Hell, I'm even questioning if there really is a bottomless hole on the west coast.

Art- your treachery, deceit and misjudgments of replacement radio hosts have cut me to the quick. 

In conclusion, while I can never forgive you for the effect that your retirements, choices of replacements, and even lies have had on my life, an apology would be a good start.  Please understand that I demand 100% perfection from all of my idols and anything short of fulfilling my demands is completely unacceptable.

Yours truly
WOTR.

Better watch it! He might make you a producer.  ;)

Seriously though, as much as I enjoy certain "paranormal" subjects I wish Art wasn't expected to carry a torch for "the movement," as that seemed to become his role at a certain point. In earlier shows Art would just talk about or to what or whoever he was interested in. If he could just feel free to do whatever he wanted I think it probably be great.

Lord Grantham

Dear Mister I'm-Too-Good-To-Call-Or-Write-My-Fans,
This'll be the last package I ever send your ass
It's been six months and still no word. I don't deserve it?
I know you got my last two letters;
I wrote the addresses on 'em perfect
So this is my cassette I'm sending you, I hope you hear it
I'm in the car right now, I'm doing 90 on the freeway
Hey Art, I drank a fifth of vodka, you dare me to drive?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yKJllUlpOBc

Lilith

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on August 01, 2017, 01:48:30 AM

Trolls, Fabulous Trolls!

"No Troll Left Behind"!

https://youtu.be/tEuHojbGzUw

ZaZa

Dear Art;

Yours truly
WOTR.

WOTR,
YOU ARE SO HARD TRYING TO BE FUNNY BUT IT'S NOT YOUR FORTE.
The underlying issue was/is that your hero (Art Bell) on many-many occasions claimed that he never lied to us,
he presented himself 'as such a nice guy' - he build that /false/ image of himself.

He just claimed that he will continue to be a member here (on Bellgab).
But what that means for Art Bell being a member here on Bellgab.
I tell you what that means.
It means to post only when Art Bell needs something from his supporters.
Point me to his posts where he just 'shoots the breeze' with Bellgabbers in other threads.
I don't see any, maybe I miss one or two. But Art Bell was very well calculated machine to post here for two (or three or four) reasons.
1. To get a free favor.
2. To bitch that he is not worshiped.
3. To spread bullshit, like for example that Heather Wong/Wade his personal China doll is doing great job as a host
    and that we should support her just because she was "one of us" and that we should pay $5/month to contribute to the MITD Show.
4. To threaten to sue.

?? did I miss something WOTR (or others) ??

Quote from: Art Bell on July 24, 2017, 09:02:49 PM
Just to be clear I never said I was under any financial pressure to say "George gets it". Go back and check the posts, it's funny how things posted here get inflated with time. I was Retiring and only knew that George had been doing a Paranormal show th St Louis. I was asked to say that by the Boss to help him launch, that's all. No financial pressure at all. I think once somebody says "Fake News" enough times people start to believe it. As I said go back and check the posts.

This is the first time I have been here in a long time and I see the hate just keeps coming, I will never the less continue to be a member here and will check in every now and then to see if anything has changed.

Art

ZaZa

"?? did I miss something WOTR (or others) ??"

yes I did,
5.to brag about his stinking cats.

ZaZa

Art Bell and his sick legacy:

1). "George Noory gets it"
2). "Support Heather Wade Bellgab because she is one of you"

luicfer6G6

Quote from: Cheesy McSqueezy on August 01, 2017, 11:04:52 AM
troll

Art fucked theones mother and punched his gay father, thats why he trolls bellgab.

Rix Gins

Dear Art;

Yours truly
WOTR.

So how did your silver do?

chefist

Quote from: luicfer6G6 on August 01, 2017, 11:37:45 AM
Art fucked theon's mother and punched his gay father, thats why he trolls bellgab.

SergeantMajor

Quote from: ZaZa on July 31, 2017, 02:23:14 AM
Sergeant Major,
Bookers you said, well well Sir, your tastes are exquisite indeed.
I never had that and after reading about it I must try that one day soon.
Very interesting story behind it.
I'm not much of a bourbon drinker, lately I'm into tequilas.
Few weeks ago I got bottle of George Clooney's tequila, I posted about it in this thread:
REAL FOOD-FAKE FOOD
http://bellgab.com/random-topics/real-food-fake-food/new/#top

"George Clooney just sold his tequila business for up to $1 billion"

...I was drinking brandies for long time (and of course wines/beers)
scotch but got bored with it, and got bored with brandies as well
had tequila before but it was just basic stuff, the better qualities give of course much nicer trip, {as with all drinks}
Wel thank you! I have really become fond of the higher end Tequillas and will read your review.

WOTR

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on August 01, 2017, 01:49:10 AM
Better watch it! He might make you a producer.  ;)
WOTR "gets it."  ;)
Quote from: PB the Deplorable on August 01, 2017, 01:48:30 AM
Now that, I can understand.  Also, you are more likely to garner a response.  It seems that Art has a knack for ignoring the dozens of people saying "thanks for the memories" to focus on a troll who might be saying "wow, those are great mammaries."
Quote from: Rix Gins on August 01, 2017, 03:30:22 PM
So how did your silver do?
I only wish that Art were around to have told me to sell when it hit $50... Instead I rode it back down and now Noorie is recommending that I accumulate more.  :-[

ZaZa

Quote from: WOTR on August 01, 2017, 11:11:47 PM
WOTR "gets it."  ;)Now that, I can understand.  Also, you are more likely to garner a response.  It seems that Art has a knack for ignoring the dozens of people saying "thanks for the memories" to focus on a troll who might be saying "wow, those are great mammaries." I only wish that Art were around to have told me to sell when it hit $50... Instead I rode it back down and now Noorie is recommending that I accumulate more.  :-[

I got shit load ( I mean a lot) of silver at $12 and hold it and hold it and hold it and sold it at $38.
It was f*cking nerve wracking for sure, usually 'golden:golden rule' .. double and out .. but that time I was really pushing it, and it worked out :)
I mean I don't always push to reach that 'golden:golden rule', not very often but vey few times I let it ride to insane multiplications way past double.

BattyBrooke

I still love and miss Art Bell and listen to him every night on Tune-In radio.

That is all.

As you were.

BattyBrooke

Dear WOTR,

You doubt Mel's Hole?! Blasphemy!

Jackstar

ZaZa

Quote from: BattyBrooke on August 02, 2017, 02:26:41 AM
I still love and miss Art Bell and listen to him every night on Tune-In radio.

That is all.

As you were.

I think that is possible that Art's three(3) children that he abandoned and left them and their mothers without money
so he can build his radio career that they miss their father and all the love that 3 and 4 years old children would crave to get from their father,
and Art's wive's (their mother's) to get some financial help with raising them.

But I'm so glad that you are so happy that Art so selfishly after fathering first child ( a son),and next year fathered a second child ( a daughter)
and after that Art Bell decided that he prefers younger women than their mother was and Art Bell just left,..
like a fucking fart leaves fabric of your clothing after is released from your stinky ass..Art Bell left his own young children.
You know how you look down on the black man on niggers who fuck girls & get them pregnant and after they find
younger fresher "piece of meat" they just leave them for fresher bite, and they just leave their children with them as well...
..so exactly same thing Art fucking Bell did, he acted like a filthy nigger...

I'm so happy that you don't give a shit on who's pain and suffering and luck of love Art build his radio host fame and financial wealth.
I'm so glad that you think scum bags like Art deserve your devoted anus sucking.
And how they treated their wive's and their children means shit to you.
I guess Art earned the brownie points with you because he replaced the three(3) children (his own blood and DNA) with three(3) stinking cats.

Look at that f*cker Mr.President TRUMP
He has children with different wives and he loves them ALL.
Yet Art Bell loves his f*cking stinking cats more than his own children.
Go figure... and fucking leftists calling TRUMP evil and worship evil Art Bell.
Fucking paradox of priorities I guess... >:( :( >:(

ZaZa

Quote from: BattyBrooke on May 23, 2017, 11:27:33 PM
I work at a Los Angeles County public elementary school with 2nd and 3rd graders. These things are tiny portals to hell. You can't possibly imagine. I've never been *that* person but I've started confiscating them (only to be given back at the end of the day per school policy - but that's a whole other post for a whole other forum.). Those things are tiny torture devices.

I'm 99% sure that at least one of those children is an abandoned child who's father fucked off same as Art Bell did.
And I'm sure that you saw deep emptiness in their eyes, emptiness created by their selfish unloving father.
It's OK to not to get along with your wife with whom you fathered children, and it's OK to separate from her and to go your own ways,
but regardless how bad it was between you and their mother what did the 3 years old children did to you.
At that age they even couldn't verbally insult you, they couldn't even properly say "FUCK YOU DADDY" at that age, -so what made you Art Bel to hate them so much ??
that you just left them like unwanted garbage is left in the dark dirty back alley ??

luicfer6G6

kek Art abandoned theone aka zaza

Quote from: ZaZa on August 02, 2017, 02:56:58 AM
But I'm so glad that you are so happy that Art so selfishly after fathering first child ( a son),and next year fathered a second child ( a daughter)

She's happy that Art is an amazing talkshow host, fuck off with all the negative bullshit that has nothing to do with "Radio and Podcasts".

ZaZa

Quote from: creepygreenlight on August 02, 2017, 09:15:19 AM
She's happy that Art is an amazing talkshow host, fuck off with all the negative bullshit that has nothing to do with "Radio and Podcasts".

Talking about truth is not negative bullshit. It is what it is, snowflake. Don't be so sensitive.
You just too blind to see how "your hero" achieved his fame and wealth. On the misery of others, on the misery of his wives and his own children.
Yes Art was great as a radio host but rotten as a human as a husband as a father. 
No need to hide your head in the sand (or in Art's ass in this case), have courage and see the whole person not just one aspect of it.
He is a back stabber and it's OK to expose him for being such a low life.
Ass sucking is not healthy my friend.

Quote from: ZaZa on August 02, 2017, 10:29:27 AM
Talking about truth is not negative bullshit. It is what it is, snowflake. Don't be so sensitive.
You just too blind to see how "your hero" achieved his fame and wealth. On the misery of others, on the misery of his wives and his own children.
Yes Art was great as a radio host but rotten as a human as a husband as a father. 
No need to hide your head in the sand (or in Art's ass in this case), have courage and see the whole person not just one aspect of it.
He is a back stabber and it's OK to expose him for being such a low life.
Ass sucking is not healthy my friend.

I give zero shits about Art's personal life.  He's an amazing talk show host.  He could kill his own children and I'd still listen.  The only 'snowflake' here is you. :)

Maybe Bellgab can create a "good fathers" forum for crying little bitches like you to complain about your daddy issues.

ZaZa

Quote from: creepygreenlight on August 02, 2017, 10:34:29 AM
I give zero shits about Art's personal life.  He's an amazing talk show host.  He could kill his own children and I'd still listen.  The only 'snowflake' here is you. :)

Maybe Bellgab can create a "good fathers" forum for crying little bitches like you to complain about your daddy issues.

You see this is the difference between me and you.
You have no emotions you have no morals. To me persons personal life is part of this particular person appeal or disgust.
Talking about killing his own children, in a way he did kill them, on a emotional level he did.
And talking about killing................................................ ask him about Ramona.
I'm not complaining about 'daddy issues' - I'm exposing your hero for what he is.....rotten human being back stabber (on many levels), that's all  ;)

Quote from: ZaZa on August 02, 2017, 10:51:29 AM
You have no emotions you have no morals.

Art Bell is an amazing talkshow host.

Are you triggered again?

ZaZa

Quote from: creepygreenlight on August 02, 2017, 10:59:55 AM
Art Bell is an amazing talkshow host a piece of shit husband, father, human being.

Are you triggered again?

FTFY
HERE I FIXED THAT FOR YOU, just don't get triggered...again