• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Art Bell

Started by sillydog, April 07, 2008, 11:21:45 PM

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: albrecht on July 22, 2019, 05:18:37 AM
Ha. No doubt you will recall when Art said he was a high-evel Mason (supposedly in jest) and the whole semi-feud with Cooper, Alex, etc? And, obviously the whole other sordid saga with regard to WWCR and Gunderson et al?

ps: my favorite Art line besides "Turn OFF your radio" is when he would mention to a caller story "RED EYES" under his breath and sorta of exhale.

Right, because those guys were actually exposing the truth that the powers that be don’t want exposed. What’s hilarious is that liberals used to be all about this and now they’d rather help the establishment cover things up. Truth to power, indeed! ::)

Lunger

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on July 21, 2019, 04:42:29 PM... when she suddenly died of a fast growing cancer

Typical government footprint.  Anyone who dies of "fast Growing Cancer", usually Bladder cancer, has been quietly assassinated by our government.

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on July 21, 2019, 04:42:29 PM
she suddenly died of a fast growing cancer
polonium-210 ?

(A long read, but good.)   ;)
https://medium.com/matter/how-radioactive-poison-became-the-assassins-weapon-of-choice-6cfeae2f4b53

Perhaps it’s just coincidence that Art started C2C in 1988 but perhaps he was chosen by government intel to be their control opposition.

Sorry Doc, I can't prove you wrong, but I WILL prove you right.    ;)
Here is a wealth of information in support of your point, including CIA, NSA, JBS, CFR, etc,  ties to each of their guests
https://www.isgp-studies.com/coast-to-coast-am-radio-on-ufos-aliens-and-conspiracy

Take special note of the following (from the Malachi Martin page...)

"   
Red McCombs

Long-time boss of Art Bell and George Noory.

Billionaire founder and director Clear Channel, owner of Premiere Radio, which has owned Art Bell's Coast to Coast AM show since 1998. Clear Channel/Premiere Radio first hired George Noory as an alternative to Art Bell in 1998. In 2003 Noory became the permanent week night host.

Chairman Academi, formerly known as Blackwater USA, which helped run the JSOC terrorist assassination program in the years after 9/11, with the CIA's "retired" counter-terrorism chief, Cofer Black, as vice chairman 2005-2008, and the CIA's Buzzy Krongard on the advisory board since 2007. Blackwater founder Erik Prince has admitted to have been a CIA "asset". The elitist Admiral Bobby Ray Inman, former deputy director of the CIA, and his apparent good friend Red McCombs (clearly the new CIA asset), joined the board of Blackwater/Xe Services in March 2011. Later that year the new name of the company became Academi, with the same people on the board. Whatever the firm was named, it always had the exact same headquarters.

September/October 2005, The Alcade, University of Texas, p. 23: "The Center for American History has established the Endowment for the Study of American Spirituals. ... Admiral Bob Inman, who is currently interim dean of the LBJ School [of Public Affairs, University of Texas], got things rolling with a $500,000 donation. Other major contributors are Red McCombs and the McCombs Foundation ($100,000)..."

March 8, 2011, Businesswire, 'Admiral Bobby R. Inman, USN, (Ret.) to Become Independent Director of Xe Services [later this year renamed to Academi], LLC; Red McCombs Named Chairman of the Board': "While on active duty, [Inman] served as Director of the National Security Agency (NSA) and Deputy Director of Central Intelligence Agency (CIA). ... In 1972 McCombs co-founded Clear Channel Communications. ... He served as Chairman of the Board of Trustees of Southwestern University and ... The acclaimed University of Texas business school now carries his name: the Red McCombs School of Business. McCombs is also the former owner of the NFL Minnesota Vikings, the NBA's Denver Nuggets and San Antonio Spurs. "

academi.com/pages/about-us/board-of-directors (accessed: January 8, 2012; June 30, 2014): "Board of Directors: Red McCombs (Chairman); John Ashcroft; ... Ret. Adm. Bobby Inman..."

A lot about Blackwater is written and sourced in ISGP's The Supranational Suspects Behind 9/11: the CIA involvement through Cofer Black, mafia hitman and top CIA official Enrique Prado, Robert Richer and Buzzy Krongard--and the company's deep involvement in all the War on Terror's most secret and questionable programs.

McCombs is one of two founders of Clear Channel Communications (CCO) in 1972. Anno 2007-2008 still a director of Clear Channel, which has controlled alternative radio show Art Bell/Coast to Coast AM since October 1998. Apparently McCombs resigned in 2007-2008, with his old partner continuing as chairman for years to come. August 7, 2007, SEC, Form 10-Q, Clear Channel Communications: "Our annual meeting of shareholders was held on May 22, 2007. [Co-founder and chair] L. Lowry Mays ... Mark P. Mays [and] B. J.  McCombs ... were elected as our directors, each to hold office until the next annual meeting of shareholders or until his or her successor has been elected and qualified, subject to earlier resignation and removal."

Premiereradio.com/about-us/about.html (accessed: December 2, 2000): "Premiere Radio Networks, Inc., a subsidiary of Clear Channel... Premiere also acts as the sales representative for several non-owned radio networks such as the WOR Talk Network and XM Satellite Radio. ... June, 1997: Premiere along with EFM Media, producer of The Rush Limbaugh and Dr. Dean Edell Shows was purchased by Jacor Communications. ... Oct., 1998: Clear Channel and Jacor Communications merged, producing the largest radio station group in the world. ... Aug., 2000: Premiere launches the FOX Sports Radio Network."
October 14, 1998, Los Angeles Times, 'Late-Night Host Art Bell Stuns Listeners in Sign-Off': "In a stunning announcement Tuesday, syndicated late-night radio host Art Bell told listeners at the end of his "Coast to Coast" program that he was delivering "my final broadcast" because of fear for the safety of his family. ... Officials at both KABC and Bell's syndicator, Premiere Radio Networks, said they were taken by surprise and could shed no light on his decision."
"  .         :o

DanTSX

So did Art and Ramona pull a “Jeffrey and Ghislaine” and load up the RV full of minors and take them down to Zorro ranch in NM?

Quote from: DanTSX on July 23, 2019, 10:30:14 PM
So did Art and Ramona pull a “Jeffrey and Ghislaine” and load up the RV full of minors and take them down to Zorro ranch in NM?
I don't know, I wasn't there, but if you have any intel, spill the beans.   ;)

DanTSX

Quote from: (Sandman) Logan-5 on July 23, 2019, 10:36:24 PM
I don't know, I wasn't there, but if you have any intel, spill the beans.   ;)
Look for the symbols they use....

“Pizzapunch”

albrecht

Quote from: (Sandman) Logan-5 on July 23, 2019, 10:07:59 PM
polonium-210 ?

(A long read, but good.)   ;)
https://medium.com/matter/how-radioactive-poison-became-the-assassins-weapon-of-choice-6cfeae2f4b53

Sorry Doc, I can't prove you wrong, but I WILL prove you right.    ;)
Here is a wealth of information in support of your point, including CIA, NSA, JBS, CFR, etc,  ties to each of their guests
https://www.isgp-studies.com/coast-to-coast-am-radio-on-ufos-aliens-and-conspiracy

Take special note of the following (from the Malachi Martin page...)

"   
Red McCombs

Long-time boss of Art Bell and George Noory.

Billionaire founder and director Clear Channel, owner of Premiere Radio, which has owned Art Bell's Coast to Coast AM show since 1998. Clear Channel/Premiere Radio first hired George Noory as an alternative to Art Bell in 1998. In 2003 Noory became the permanent week night host.

Chairman Academi, formerly known as Blackwater USA, which helped run the JSOC terrorist assassination program in the years after 9/11, with the CIA's "retired" counter-terrorism chief, Cofer Black, as vice chairman 2005-2008, and the CIA's Buzzy Krongard on the advisory board since 2007. Blackwater founder Erik Prince has admitted to have been a CIA "asset". The elitist Admiral Bobby Ray Inman, former deputy director of the CIA, and his apparent good friend Red McCombs (clearly the new CIA asset), joined the board of Blackwater/Xe Services in March 2011. Later that year the new name of the company became Academi, with the same people on the board. Whatever the firm was named, it always had the exact same headquarters.

September/October 2005, The Alcade, University of Texas, p. 23: "The Center for American History has established the Endowment for the Study of American Spirituals. ... Admiral Bob Inman, who is currently interim dean of the LBJ School [of Public Affairs, University of Texas], got things rolling with a $500,000 donation. Other major contributors are Red McCombs and the McCombs Foundation ($100,000)..."

March 8, 2011, Businesswire, 'Admiral Bobby R. Inman, USN, (Ret.) to Become Independent Director of Xe Services [later this year renamed to Academi], LLC; Red McCombs Named Chairman of the Board': "While on active duty, [Inman] served as Director of the National Security Agency (NSA) and Deputy Director of Central Intelligence Agency (CIA). ... In 1972 McCombs co-founded Clear Channel Communications. ... He served as Chairman of the Board of Trustees of Southwestern University and ... The acclaimed University of Texas business school now carries his name: the Red McCombs School of Business. McCombs is also the former owner of the NFL Minnesota Vikings, the NBA's Denver Nuggets and San Antonio Spurs. "

academi.com/pages/about-us/board-of-directors (accessed: January 8, 2012; June 30, 2014): "Board of Directors: Red McCombs (Chairman); John Ashcroft; ... Ret. Adm. Bobby Inman..."

A lot about Blackwater is written and sourced in ISGP's The Supranational Suspects Behind 9/11: the CIA involvement through Cofer Black, mafia hitman and top CIA official Enrique Prado, Robert Richer and Buzzy Krongard--and the company's deep involvement in all the War on Terror's most secret and questionable programs.

McCombs is one of two founders of Clear Channel Communications (CCO) in 1972. Anno 2007-2008 still a director of Clear Channel, which has controlled alternative radio show Art Bell/Coast to Coast AM since October 1998. Apparently McCombs resigned in 2007-2008, with his old partner continuing as chairman for years to come. August 7, 2007, SEC, Form 10-Q, Clear Channel Communications: "Our annual meeting of shareholders was held on May 22, 2007. [Co-founder and chair] L. Lowry Mays ... Mark P. Mays [and] B. J.  McCombs ... were elected as our directors, each to hold office until the next annual meeting of shareholders or until his or her successor has been elected and qualified, subject to earlier resignation and removal."

Premiereradio.com/about-us/about.html (accessed: December 2, 2000): "Premiere Radio Networks, Inc., a subsidiary of Clear Channel... Premiere also acts as the sales representative for several non-owned radio networks such as the WOR Talk Network and XM Satellite Radio. ... June, 1997: Premiere along with EFM Media, producer of The Rush Limbaugh and Dr. Dean Edell Shows was purchased by Jacor Communications. ... Oct., 1998: Clear Channel and Jacor Communications merged, producing the largest radio station group in the world. ... Aug., 2000: Premiere launches the FOX Sports Radio Network."
October 14, 1998, Los Angeles Times, 'Late-Night Host Art Bell Stuns Listeners in Sign-Off': "In a stunning announcement Tuesday, syndicated late-night radio host Art Bell told listeners at the end of his "Coast to Coast" program that he was delivering "my final broadcast" because of fear for the safety of his family. ... Officials at both KABC and Bell's syndicator, Premiere Radio Networks, said they were taken by surprise and could shed no light on his decision."
"  .         :o
Once again with the tired Texas oilmen, car dealer, sports owners, and business conspiracy theories. You better shut up.

https://www.texasmonthly.com/articles/is-jay-j-armes-for-real/ 

Quote from: DanTSX on July 23, 2019, 10:39:33 PM
Look for the symbols they use....

“Pizzapunch”
LOL - Good to see you again Dan.   :)

Quote from: albrecht on July 23, 2019, 10:48:43 PM
Once again with the tired Texas oilmen, car dealer, sports owners, and business conspiracy theories. You better shut up.

https://www.texasmonthly.com/articles/is-jay-j-armes-for-real/
Nice wild goose chase. (That article could have been summed up in 3 paragraphs, instead of 3 pages rolled into one.)
Thanks for the waste of time over a vicious truth that bruised your ego.   
You missed the entire point of my post, and " the tired Texas oilmen, car dealer, sports owners, and business conspiracy theories " was not it.   ::)

Look, even if Art was controlled opposition, does that diminish the enjoyment of his old shows ?
Not for me. I still listen to them. And it shouldn't for anyone else either. What it should do is offer you - or anyone else - a greater insight and understanding into why Art did some of the things he did.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: (Sandman) Logan-5 on July 23, 2019, 11:27:36 PM
Nice wild goose chase. (That article could have been summed up in 3 paragraphs, instead of 3 pages rolled into one.)
You missed the entire point of my post, and " the tired Texas oilmen, car dealer, sports owners, and business conspiracy theories " was not it.   ::)

Look, even if Art was controlled opposition, does that diminish the enjoyment of his old shows ?
Not for me. I still listen to them. And it shouldn't for anyone else either. What it should do is offer you - or anyone else - a greater insight and understanding into why Art did some of the things he did.

Yes, I agree and should’ve stated that regardless, I’m still a fan of his work. Sort of like the same way we found out the darker side to Carlos Casteneda, his first 5 or 6 books are still great, worthy reads. It’s just something I’ve been thinking about lately and my thoughts in this direction are particularly stimulated precisely when I listen to his old shows.

albrecht

Quote from: (Sandman) Logan-5 on July 23, 2019, 11:27:36 PM

I was just joking. It was clear Art wouldn't touch certain subjects and was pretty opinionated on some of them (like militias, 911 theories, OKC theories, Israel, Alex, Cooper, etc) but to his credit he would sometimes have on 'controversial' guests and would not hesitate to call-out a caller or guest on issues. I recall laughing when he had Dr. William Pierce on who went into the usual anti-miscegenation stuff etc and didn't know that Art married an Asian. Fun times.

But entertainment and it does not diminish his old shows, which I still listen.

VC

Saw this posted on SM from a past friendly frequent caller to HW and MitD:

Quote: "Know what would be a great idea for the Bell family? Buy that lunatic out and rent the studio out as a B&B."

artbell_ghost

Quote from: VC on July 31, 2019, 04:34:09 AM
Saw this posted on SM from a past friendly frequent caller to HW and MitD:

Quote: "Know what would be a great idea for the Bell family? Buy that lunatic out and rent the studio out as a B&B."

for the legacy.

no reason to rent it out, use it as storage.

ITDN

I really listened to Art in the past

radium

hello, Is there any place we can get some older shows of Art Bell from the early 90s? I have searched on the internet and the oldest shows that I can find are 1993 and 1994. I was sad to hear of Art Bell's passing and I would like to listen back to some of his really early shows. Thank you.

Corona Kitty

Quote from: radium on August 06, 2019, 12:52:46 AM
hello, Is there any place we can get some older shows of Art Bell from the early 90s? I have searched on the internet and the oldest shows that I can find are 1993 and 1994. I was sad to hear of Art Bell's passing and I would like to listen back to some of his really early shows. Thank you.

I like art but was never a mark.

here you go

http://www.artbellarchives.com/

Metron2267

Thanks for that. Interesting it went live 8 days after he died. Almost like someone knew it was coming to get all that material up so fast.

albrecht

Quote from: Jackstar on August 12, 2019, 07:14:53 PM
The one I want is still only 'partial.' Amazing!
Yeah, and weird limits on d/ls and some shows are 'partial' but still a great collection and will d/l if you do one at a time, type of deal, I find. Turn Off Your Radio and listen to old Art Bell. Same issues being discussed as today in radio and society: terrorism, the border, government corruption, gun grabbing, Clintons, Russians, taxes, Party politics, Muslims, Earth Changes, Global Warming, viruses, UFO cover-ups, Biblical prophecy, conspiracies, economic gloom, extreme weather,  "health" experts, school shootings, mayhem.....but the host, guests, and callers were better.

VC

Quote from: DanTSX on August 13, 2019, 10:25:54 AM
A true serial child abandoner doesn’t leave a suicide note....

He seemed very happy in the family photos. The MitD After Show, thanks brig, revealed there was not enough revenue growth to make the kind of money that was hoped for, terrestrial radio affiliates were harder to come by, so he left MitD to focus on family. He was a home body. His back pain didn't have him in a wheelchair or incapacitated to not walk. His parents were Marines, combined with his USAF medic background, it just doesn't add-up that AB was a quitter on his "last chance" experiencing family life that already had the material wealth achieved to continue enjoying the love of a wonderful family life. Once upon a time he quit long ago because of a family crisis too, so his priorities were with family even though he couldn't pull it together back then. Would he really intend to fail again, when he has one last chance to make it right with his two young children this last time around?

He had the talent and the wealth to be pissy with his later career, yeah, drama queen that, but I don't see AB abandoning his last chance family like a repeat offender of the worst kind. He already was enjoying his family life before his last attempts to do radio. He was smart enough to take the money and run whenever it was to his advantage, and he knew when to fold'em when the opportunities were no longer there to go big again. I think he enjoyed his family life waayyy too much to give-up on that.

Metron2267

Which of these distinctly Art Bell late life chapters have you the life experiences of your own with to make authoritative speculations?

1. COPD

2. Chronic back pain

3. Pain pills

4. Geriatrics

5. Obsessive national audience

6. Needy business partner

7. Addictions

8. Radio

9. Mail order brides

10. Senior parenthood

Until you demonstrate some acumen and compassion regarding any of the above your long essays here on all things Art  will remain little more than soap box fever rants from a massively controlling fan. Frankly the only person I can think of who might speculate  believably on Art is Larry King. I have a feeling you are not him.

VC

Quote from: Karo on August 14, 2019, 02:39:50 PM
Which of these distinctly Art Bell late life chapters have you the life experiences of your own with to make authoritative speculations?

1. COPD
2. Chronic back pain
3. Pain pills
4. Geriatrics
7. Addictions
8. Radio
9. Mail order brides
10. Senior parenthood

Until you demonstrate some acumen and compassion regarding any of the above your long essays here on all things Art  will remain little more than soap box fever rants from a massively controlling fan. Frankly the only person I can think of who might speculate  believably on Art is Larry King. I have a feeling you are not him.

What you're posting is meaningless. Why? Simple...

AB's body was removed for autopsy the day he died. The police would have questioned the family and anyone else at the house when AB died. A full police investigation was done. Since AB was at least a local celebrity and wealthy person in Pahrump, was known to millions of fans that listened to him on radio, the investigation would be very thorough. This was a police investigation that has to consider all possible causes of death including suicide and murder.

AB obviously died of accidental overdose, because there was no provable overdose of meds detected to indicate a willful overdose. When people commit suicide, it is not done to take a minimal dose of meds. AB had a gradual build-up of toxins from his meds without provable evidence to the contrary. It may only be that his liver or some other critical organ, for example, could no longer process his regular doses. He died. This is not uncommon.

On the other hand, Heather Wade is a probable pathological liar and/or is known to make-up falsehoods, and is seemingly delusional or having serious mental health issues that are well known by her own admission. She is the only person, not even a relative, that was close to AB both in mentorship and in nearby proximity, but not living with AB, that alleges AB committed suicide without any details how it is even possible she could know.

ALL your shit above is ridiculous misdirection and useless speculation. No one can change the Coroner's Report. That is The Official and Legal Cause of Death, there is a Death Certificate, you can get a copy, so get over your pathetic attempts to come-in here out of nowhere to defend HW indirectly about this issue. What HW has done is indefensible. She is a coward too.

IF she knows the truth, that AB committed suicide, then she was already obligated to tell the police what she knew. No matter what she says about her alleged AB suicide now she has already boxed herself into being a liar by withholding information from the police investigation into AB's cause of death. One-way or the other HW has fucked herself "on air" multiple times over this matter. She is outcast with AB, if he were alive, and she is an outcast with AB's family now. They don't want or have any contact with her despite the fact HW lives on their property line and had a very close mentorship relationship with AB. HW publicly says AB was her best friend she deeply loved, so she is disgraced by AB's family considering her situation now.

Honestly, Airyn would be wise to sue HW to Resend the Sale, if that's legal in NV, and get rid of her from being next door. This is NOT a healthy or safe situation for both HW and Airyn's family considering all the nutcases HW can still attract there for numerous reasons. HW would still receive full appraised value for the home and property and remaining assets and loans cleared, so she won't be harmed financially. HW could even try to sell the property for more than appraisal value right now to Airyn or anyone else and avoid any lawsuit. But I think HW isn't wise enough to do that, and, so, she would have to be sued by Airyn to force her to move.

Uncle Duke

Quote from: Karo on August 14, 2019, 02:39:50 PM

1. COPD

2. Chronic back pain

3. Pain pills

4. Geriatrics

7. Addictions

8. Radio

9. Mail order brides

10. Senior parenthood

Yeah, and a fan who has never played/coached in the NFL has no place to question an incomplete, play action pass called on 4th and 1 at the goal line to lose a game.

You're an idiot.

Metron2267

Questioning a play call isn't the same as fucking endlessly psychoanalyzing WHY it was made, idjit - back in YOUR lap, Dukie.

Metron2267

Quote from: VC on August 15, 2019, 07:48:07 AM
What you're posting is meaningless. Why? Simple...

Yes simple is as simple reasons...you have proven that enough times here.

QuoteAB's body was removed for autopsy the day he died. The police would have questioned the family and anyone else at the house when AB died. A full police investigation was done. Since AB was at least a local celebrity and wealthy person in Pahrump, was known to [snip]

And anyone having a suicide note IN that family would have stayed mum so as not to ruin the life insurance payoff.

QuoteAB obviously died of accidental overdose, because there was no provable overdose of meds detected to indicate a willful overdose. When people commit suicide, it is not done to take a minimal dose of meds. AB had a gradual build-up of toxins from [snip]

So now you're a forensic pathologist?

Do tell.

We're still arguing over whether Marilyn Monroe was a suicide or a Mob hit, or...lo these decades later. No toxicologist can use chemicals to fully establish intent, because they're not mind readers.

QuoteOn the other hand, Heather Wade is a probable pathological liar and/or is [snip]

Yes sweetness, we all KNOW that without another one of your endlessly repetitive accusation crying jags, thank you very much!

QuoteALL your shit above is ridiculous misdirection and useless speculation. No one can change the Coroner's Report. That is The Official and Legal Cause of Death, there is a Death Certificate, you can get a copy, so get over your pathetic attempts to come-in here out of nowhere[snip]

Or maybe Karen lied, or Dennis Hofs, or...ya see it just doesn't matter to almost anyone but you, not even the Warren Commission.

It's a big old:

QuoteIF she knows the truth, that AB committed suicide, then she was already obligated to tell the police what she knew. No matter what she says about her alleged AB suicide now she has already boxed herself into being a liar by withholding[snip]

TL;DR...and frankly I do not give a flying rat's ass either.

Some person said some things and some person died, etc...

VC

Quote from: Karo on August 15, 2019, 03:59:02 PM
Yes simple is as simple reasons...you have proven that enough times here.

I don't know who your alter(s) or sock puppet(s) are, but you're undercover from your past/present incarnations. You're waayyy too sticky and seem familiar to not be otherwise. You're one of "the HW gang" that pops out with posts like I've done. Too obvious, so why not reveal the real you? :D

Quote from: Karo on August 15, 2019, 03:59:02 PMAnd anyone having a suicide note IN that family would have stayed mum so as not to ruin the life insurance payoff.

So, AB was soooo desperate and DQ to write a suicide note and die on Friday the 13th considering millions in Life Insurance are on the line too? That's retarded. You just want to think he's stupid and a DQ, you are, to put everyone "at risk" for losing that money too??? What a fucktard, ehhh. You are.

Quote from: Karo on August 15, 2019, 03:59:02 PMSo now you're a forensic pathologist?

Do tell.

We're still arguing over whether Marilyn Monroe was a suicide or a Mob hit, or...lo these decades later. No toxicologist can use chemicals to fully establish intent, because they're not mind readers.

You didn't focus on the word I used: "provable".

AND, you don't understand the logic that someone committing suicide with an alleged note, HW's alleged scenario, does not do that without the certainty of that happening? Meaning, he didn't take a suicide overdose to fool the police investigation and autopsy to get that Life Insurance, but he also wrote a suicide note too? So, AB just wants to reek havoc on his wife and kids and his legacy and ruin their lives too? Fuck the money too. What a Fucktard.

You are!

Quote from: Karo on August 15, 2019, 03:59:02 PMYes sweetness, we all KNOW that without another one of your endlessly repetitive accusation crying jags, thank you very much!

Bwahahahaha!

Quote from: Karo on August 15, 2019, 03:59:02 PMOr maybe Karen lied, or Dennis Hofs, or...ya see it just doesn't matter to almost anyone but you, not even the Warren Commission.

It's a big old: [...]

TL;DR...and frankly I do not give a flying rat's ass either.

Ohhh, I'm certain you read every word, and love OCD'ing on your subversive mind and conspiracy theories too, but AB doesn't fit into those categories of lunacy that your mind does fit. ;)

Are you the sock puppet behind the sock puppet behind the... to get to whom here? You're just an alter gaming BG to "own me". Bwahahaha!

This is for you and your Metron2267 dipshits:

Quote from: Catsmile on August 14, 2019, 05:37:06 PM
#GrizzledNetVetsSmellTheBSIggy,AndMoveOn.
#HordesTakingTheBait...
#BeLikeThis ↓

#Sad

Metron2267

Quote from: VC on August 15, 2019, 05:21:39 PM
I don't know who your alter(s) or sock puppet(s) are, but you're undercover from your past/present incarnations. You're waayyy too sticky and seem familiar to not be otherwise. You're one of "the HW gang" that pops out with posts like I've done. Too obvious, so why not reveal the real you? :D

Your innate paranoia is feckless, but also complimentary to your inner self.

QuoteSo, AB was soooo desperate and DQ to write a suicide note and die on Friday the 13th considering millions in Life Insurance are on the line too? That's retarded. You just want to think he's stupid and a DQ, you are, to put everyone "at risk" for losing that money too??? What a fucktard, ehhh. You are.

Maybe Karen wrote it for him, she's a ballsy one.

QuoteYou didn't focus on the word I used: "provable".

Yeah, cause Art ain't Marilyn Monroe and no dead Kennedys showed up in his the wake.

QuoteAND, you don't understand the logic that someone committing suicide with an alleged note, HW's alleged scenario, does not do that without the certainty of that happening? Meaning, he didn't take an overdose to fool the police investigation and get that Life Insurance, but he also wrote a suicide note too? So, AB just wants to reek havoc on his wife and kids and his legacy and ruin their lives too? Fuck the money too. What a Fucktard.

Art the serial child abandoner and so on...

People get emotional and do dumb shit all the time. He wasn't in peak physical shape, was he?

QuoteOhhh, I'm certain you read every word, and love OCD'ing on your subversive mind and conspiracy theories too, but AB doesn't fit into those categories of lunacy that your mind does fit. ;)

Like Do and Ti did?

I wonder how many of HG were Art listeners?

QuoteAre you the sock puppet behind the sock puppet behind the... to get to whom here? You're just an alter gaming BG to "own me". Bwahahaha!

This is for you and your Metron2267 dipshits:

This is just a mud bog with recaps, keep spinning.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ix7bml4nWfE

VC

Quote from: Karo on August 15, 2019, 05:36:30 PM
Art the serial child abandoner and so on...
Quote from: DanTSX on August 13, 2019, 10:25:54 AM
A true serial child abandoner....

You "two" have something in common.

Discuss. ;)