• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Richard Groypers' Bellgab Podcast

Started by Lilith, April 07, 2019, 01:07:54 PM

Metron2267

Quote from: VC on August 14, 2019, 12:09:32 AM
You loved piling-on and slamming me in The Nursery multiple times after I was permanently on lock-down caged there "on display" instead of The Zoo.

WildCard

Quote from: Liberace! on August 13, 2019, 11:16:27 PM
Nobody banned this creature. Ever.

PonyBoySunset, I was never anything but kind to you, but it would seem that got me nothing. Launching unwarranted salvos at me will never erase the pain caused by that man and what he did to you all those years ago. The good news is you could always go back to coping through cutting. It would be more productive than this.

This slithering, overcompensating, pustule ridden, candle hoarding gen x cliche is probably just upset she got a BellGab related tattoo that won't come off using a bottle of Dawn and an sos pad. At the age of 47. EmmmVeeee's fault!

"Boo hoo. Someone on BellGab called me a lesbian. Fuck EmmVeee!" This, after 5 years of her repeated, incessant public declarations of a taste for used up middle aged divorcee minge. The fuck does she think is going to happen? Eventually someone is going to come at you with the lowest hanging fruit they can find; Melons, in this case.

You might like vag, PBS, but you were never "one of the boys."

P. S. I put your book down after finding a glaring grammatical error within the first two paragraphs. Amateur hour.

Somewhere on this board there's a post I need to retract.
#IWasWrong

Bart seems a little touchy lately

>shut it down
>immediately followed by negative value content - "@nickname How are you Da-Day? Durr Hurr . . ."

>???
>profit!

karma's a bitch huh Bart?

Speaking of bitches, pony's really scrubbed her shit off the internet.
Guess she'll have to "scrub" that tattoo too.
Something tells me this won't be the first time. Or the last.

Hi Pony,
Doesn't anyone care about you enough to tell you how repulsive that shit on your chest is? I know it's supposed to look like blood, like you just ate and got more on ya than in ya, but it doesn't. It look's like a rash. It's disgusting!
GET IT FIXED!

VC

Quote from: Karo on August 14, 2019, 02:59:19 PM

I gave them what they wanted to do, not going to crush my persistent opinion about a show format, so everyone could view their kind of cage. I didn't use foul language or mean spirited personal attacks.

I don't reload and sock puppet up or do alters. Do you? :D

WildCard

Quote from: Karo on August 14, 2019, 02:59:19 PM

awww! Poor wittle baby!

I know you were the autist posting on/x/ about how you were going to destroy JackStar and become the king of bellgab.

Mental illness is a hell of a drug!

Metron2267

Quote from: VC on August 14, 2019, 04:06:44 PM
I gave them what they wanted dipshit, so everyone could view their kind of cage. I don't reload and sock puppet up or do alters. Do you? :D

Why would you give them what they wanted?

Bart always controls who gets to look in which cage and when you know.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AhPie6d1J7s 

"you will find it an effective combination"

Metron2267

Quote from: WildCard on August 14, 2019, 04:12:13 PM
awww! Poor wittle baby!

I know you were the autist posting on/x/ about how you were going to destroy JackStar and become the king of bellgab.

Just two questions:

1. What is /x/?

2. How can anyone be the king of bellgab except MV?

Asuka Langley

Quote from: WildCard on August 14, 2019, 04:12:13 PM
awww! Poor wittle baby!

>implying metron could dethrone Richard Groyper

no one cares about metron not even ellgab, sad.

Quote from: WildCard on August 14, 2019, 03:46:57 PM
Somewhere on this board there's a post I need to retract.
#IWasWrong

Bart seems a little touchy lately

>shut it down
>immediately followed by negative value content - "@nickname How are you Da-Day? Durr Hurr . . ."

>???
>profit!

karma's a bitch huh Bart?

Speaking of bitches, pony's really scrubbed her shit off the internet.
Guess she'll have to "scrub" that tattoo too.
Something tells me this won't be the first time. Or the last.

Hi Pony,
Doesn't anyone care about you enough to tell you how repulsive that shit on your chest is? I know it's supposed to look like blood, like you just ate and got more on ya than in ya, but it doesn't. It look's like a rash. It's disgusting!
GET IT FIXED!

indeed Ponyboy did. #sad

Quote from: Kizuna Ai on August 14, 2019, 04:26:37 PM

no one cares about metron not even ellgab, sad.

not a chance in hell, metron lol

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: WildCard on August 14, 2019, 03:46:57 PM
It look's like a rash. It's disgusting!
GET IT FIXED!

So it's not a rash then?

Azzy allegedly shared his/her EllGab password with metron.

maybe Azzy and metron are simply the same person?

their posting styles are very similar and Azzy told me they were in contact via email.

VC

Quote from: Karo on August 14, 2019, 04:16:13 PM
Why would you give them what they wanted?

I wanted to push the limits to see what they would do. Expose them for what they are. The negative karma felt really good to red pill it.

The Nursery was invented for me, I was the first crib-mate there, to be a warning and example to all that persist with an unwanted opinion. Bwahahaha! :D

WildCard

Quote from: Kizuna Ai on August 14, 2019, 04:26:37 PM

Exactly! Jack's cool and all but he really has finger on the pulse of bellchan

MV/Liberace!

... my persistent opinion about a show format...

I never really understood why you seemed to care so much about that, though. It seemed like a really inconsequential thing to be wrapped up in.

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: Karo on August 14, 2019, 04:20:56 PM
2. How can anyone be the king of bellgab except MV?

And you wouldn't believe the beav this gig gets me. I will not be de-throned!

-Lee

Metron2267

Quote from: VC on August 14, 2019, 04:40:31 PM
I wanted to push the limits to see what they would do. Expose them for what they are. The negative karma felt really good to red pill it.

The Nursery was invented for me, I was the first crib-mate there, to be a warning and example to all that persist with an unwanted opinion. Bwahahaha! :D

If that's true then you are either a sock of MD or Jackstar - which one, or both?

Quote from: Richard Groyper on August 14, 2019, 04:37:49 PM

their posting styles are very similar and Azzy told me they were in contact via email.

Tootsie Wootsy is also part of their little group. neat.

VC

Quote from: Richard Groyper on August 14, 2019, 04:37:49 PM

I questioned Azzy about this recently, and there was a definitive response and explanation.

Quote from: VC on August 14, 2019, 04:47:23 PM
I questioned Azzy about this recently, and there was a definitive response and explanation.

im not convinced they are one in the same, but it seems like a possibility. it doesn't matter to me if they are or not. i am certain that they coordinate their bullshit, though.

Metron2267

Quote from: Liberace! on August 14, 2019, 04:43:17 PM
And you wouldn't believe the beav this gig gets me. I will not be de-throned!

-Lee

Please substitute: 

For:

To avoid:

https://www.tulsigabbard.org/tulsi-gabbard-on-gun-safety-legislation 

Key Points
Tulsi strongly supports a number of gun control measures, including:
A federal ban on military-style assault weapons and high capacity magazines
Requiring comprehensive pre-purchase background checks
Closing the gun-show loophole

Tulsi’s support of gun control has led to her rating of 100% by the Brady Campaign to Prevent Gun Violence, along with an “F” rating from the NRA and a 0% rating from the Hawaii Rifle Association.

H.R. 5807 Assault Weapons Ban
H.R. 1745 Support Assault Firearms Elimination and Reduction for our Streets Act

“I'm on the House floor, literally sitting in, asking for the opportunity to vote on gun control #NoBillNoBreak” https://twitter.com/TulsiGabbard/status/745702884273160192
“It is outrageous in this democracy that we are not even allowed to vote on sensible gun control legislation #NoBillNoBreak” https://twitter.com/TulsiGabbard/status/745832405303443457
“We don’t have to wait to pass legislation already supported by a majority of Americans, like universal background checks, closing the gun show loophole and reinstating a federal ban on military-style assault weapons. #StudentsStandUp” https://twitter.com/TulsiGabbard/status/966503122838478848

VC

Quote from: Karo on August 14, 2019, 04:43:47 PM
If that's true then you are either a sock of MD or Jackstar - which one, or both?

Misdirection? I already answered that:

I don't reload and sock puppet up or do alters. Do you? :D

Now, show us yours? :D

Metron2267

Quote from: Richard Groyper on August 14, 2019, 04:49:47 PM
im not convinced they are one in the same, but it seems like a possibility. it doesn't matter to me if they are or not. i am certain that they coordinate their bullshit, though.
Must titrate with:

to insure purity...

Metron2267

Quote from: VC on August 14, 2019, 04:55:20 PM
Misdirection? I already answered that:

Now, show us yours? :D
I asked you several times if that was your voice on the vocaroo clip posted calling Heather when she returned, and?

VC

Quote from: Liberace! on August 14, 2019, 04:41:19 PM
I never really understood why you seemed to care so much about that, though. It seemed like a really inconsequential thing to be wrapped up in.

I hadn't put AB's death into proper perspective. No one could replace AB, obviously, but I thought his show format could live on. Feather is too retarded to interview anyone without seemingly being the stupidest dupe and floozy huckster in our galaxy, besides the subversive LMH that is clearly shrewdly BSC the female forerunner, for the idiocracy -along with- being a want-to-be I experienced it too and got the secret documents and got the alien hand stories, etc. etc. She's nothing but the Roswell Slides without the slides or ability to promote it as possibly legit. :D

I still love the long show format and bumper music. Nostalgia is what burned me! We all long for those original AB AM radio days that predated the cable tv paranormal/ufo era. It's sooooooooo overdone and discredited by those that came after as want-to-be retards. There are few exceptions.

Catsmile

Quote from: Richard Groyper on August 14, 2019, 04:49:47 PM
...  i am certain that they coordinate their bullshit, though.

#GrizzledNetVetsSmellTheBSIggy,AndMoveOn.
#HordesTakingTheBait...
#BeLikeThis ↓

#Sad