• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The General Musings of Falkie2013 (George Senda, The Guy From Pittsburgh)

Started by heater, December 19, 2013, 09:37:40 PM

Should this thread be removed from the forum?

Yes
1296 (66.7%)
No
647 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 1937

Quote from: Roswells, Art on May 20, 2018, 03:54:47 PM
Some people were mentioning Senda being the Zodiac Killer in the GabCast chat yesterday. Besides this PM he sent me assuring me that he is definetly NOT the Zodiac killer I would have to say he is way too lazy for the job and also he wouldn't be able to keep his mouth shut about it since there is a movie starring Brad Pitt about him the killer:

I will say one thing about one of my supposed supporters.
IF he is married, both he and his wife are nuts !
He sent me an email saying that they both watched a program on the Zodiac and his wife is convinced that I look exactly like the Zodiac which is patently ridiculous.
I can account for my time during the killings. I was IN Las Vegas and was living in the home of a probation officer and his family because I had been declared an emancipated minor by the courts so I could get out of my parent's home.
Stupidly of me, I went back to her a year and a half or so later in San Francisco.

Here's what I wrote him.

I KNOW two former mayors of san francisco, one of them was the police chief before he was mayor and the former district attorney who knew me and my mother and father for over 30 years. Mayor Jordan and Mayor Brown know me and knew my Mother and so did Terrence Hallinan and his brother, whose name escapes me at the moment without my records at hand. I've been to Terry's and his brother's house delivering items from my Mother.
I've also sat with the chief who was of asian origin in his office in the Hall of Justice at 850 Bryant Street discussing my stolen car back in 1996. I can't recall his name at present.
I have also sat in Willie Brown's office when he was Mayor in front of him and he saw me every night I was working for 3 years in San Francisco as he was driving a Porsche he used to have. And he would remember me if asked as we had a running commentary as to when he was going to give me a ride in the Porsche.
Believe what you will, but I am not the Zodiac and to assert that I am is insane.

you talk about bellgab libelling me, seems as if you are doing it as well.

you are so wrong. look at the picture when I was 20. a happy smiling kid.

the picture of the zodiac is a much older man and as I said I can document where I was back then including court records, if they still exist, because I had myself declared an emancipated minor at 17 1/2 and  was living in a probabtion officers home with his family at the time and could prove it if I had to. hardly the thing a serial killer would be doing.

this endless speculation is ridiculous and idiotic.

this former " supporter " who won't knock off the bs and who has caused me endless trouble and heartache on bg is ... little chris, supreme shit disturber.

keep the above emails between us. I told him to get help along with his wife.

now he says he will do an article on his blog saying that I may be the zodiac.

I should think I just MIGHT be able to find one attorney in sf or la to handle the lawsuit that would inevitably happen on this. there are court records documenting where I was living and if I have to I will go to las vegas to present them and I will go to the SFPD and go talk to the head of homicide or someone there as well. The Zodiac case remains an open case.

this is the crap I have to put up with because MV won't clamp down on the assholes who lurk on his board.

george

You don't have to go all the way to "San Fracisco" to find intrigue.

http://www.zodiackillersite.com/viewtopic.php?t=652

https://truecrimediva.com/eric-coy/

Happened just found the corner from Hacienda Towers.

Icy Nothing

I KNOW two former mayors of san francisco, one of them was the police chief before he was mayor and the former district attorney who knew me and my mother and father for over 30 years. Mayor Jordan and Mayor Brown know me and knew my Mother and so did Terrence Hallinan and his brother, whose name escapes me at the moment without my records at hand. I've been to Terry's and his brother's house delivering items from my Mother.
I've also sat with the chief who was of asian origin in his office in the Hall of Justice at 850 Bryant Street discussing my stolen car back in 1996. I can't recall his name at present.
I have also sat in Willie Brown's office when he was Mayor in front of him and he saw me every night I was working for 3 years in San Francisco as he was driving a Porsche he used to have. And he would remember me if asked as we had a running commentary as to when he was going to give me a ride in the Porsche.
Believe what you will, but I am not the Zodiac and to assert that I am is insane.

What I find insane is that the chief of police of a major US city would take the time to sit around and "discuss" somebody's stolen car.

damon

George should use the money from the Prius fund to get the charger for his computer. Didnt he say that he has about 4000 dollars in that fund. If he really does has that kind of cash in the bank then he should not be begging for money for a new charger, aliencon trip funds and other useless crap. George is a fucking con artist. Open Lines Gerry, We all know that you are alson trolling him but you claim that you're his friend. Please tell him to use the car fund for his crappy computer charger. Unless he already used it for more crap that he does not needs. George really needs to us a budget. We bellgabbers work hard for our money and we all looks for deals when WE NEED TO GET STUFF. Falkie needs to get a fucking job.

Erin, I feel sorry for you Mom. I hope all will work out for you and your family. I also hope that you can get a job soon.

WhiteCrow

Some people were mentioning Senda being the Zodiac Killer in the GabCast chat yesterday. Besides this PM he sent me assuring me that he is definetly NOT the Zodiac killer I would have to say he is way too lazy for the job and also he wouldn't be able to keep his mouth shut about it since there is a movie starring Brad Pitt about him the killer:

I will say one thing about one of my supposed supporters.
IF he is married, both he and his wife are nuts !
He sent me an email saying that they both watched a program on the Zodiac and his wife is convinced that I look exactly like the Zodiac which is patently ridiculous.
I can account for my time during the killings. I was IN Las Vegas and was living in the home of a probation officer and his family because I had been declared an emancipated minor by the courts so I could get out of my parent's home.
Stupidly of me, I went back to her a year and a half or so later in San Francisco.

Here's what I wrote him.

you talk about bellgab libelling me, seems as if you are doing it as well.

you are so wrong. look at the picture when I was 20. a happy smiling kid.

the picture of the zodiac is a much older man and as I said I can document where I was back then including court records, if they still exist, because I had myself declared an emancipated minor at 17 1/2 and  was living in a probabtion officers home with his family at the time and could prove it if I had to. hardly the thing a serial killer would be doing.

this endless speculation is ridiculous and idiotic.

this former " supporter " who won't knock off the bs and who has caused me endless trouble and heartache on bg is ... little chris, supreme shit disturber.

keep the above emails between us. I told him to get help along with his wife.

now he says he will do an article on his blog saying that I may be the zodiac.

I should think I just MIGHT be able to find one attorney in sf or la to handle the lawsuit that would inevitably happen on this. there are court records documenting where I was living and if I have to I will go to las vegas to present them and I will go to the SFPD and go talk to the head of homicide or someone there as well. The Zodiac case remains an open case.

this is the crap I have to put up with because MV won't clamp down on the assholes who lurk on his board.

george

I don't think its fair to George to accuse him based on the 'current'  flimsy evidence.
We do follow "rule of llaw" and "innocent until proven guilty"
So without further evidence we should respect George's citizenship privileges.

damon

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jQE8-zJRJOo
FUCK YOU GEORGE. FUCK YOU COMPUTER TOO.
George you said that you need money for you computer charger but you are getting food later. Where are you getting the money for food but not your new charger. Its also why do you still have a storage place in West Sacramento and you live in the bay. The cost of fuel to get to west sac and back? STOP LYING GEORGE you have a 4000 dollars in the Prius fund unless you used it for MORE CRAP.

He is begging to "BORROW SOMEONES ELSE COMPUTER FOR LIVE STREAMING. Fuck you george

damon

Open Lines Gerry, You need to become a real friend of George( if you have the BALLS) and tell george the truth. If he really does has the so called money for the new (USED) car aka the Prius fund, then Use that fund to get the charger. It you don't then you are just a Troll too.

WhiteCrow

Quote from: damon on May 20, 2018, 04:28:29 PM
George should use the money from the Prius fund to get the charger for his computer. Didnt he say that he has about 4000 dollars in that fund. If he really does has that kind of cash in the bank then he should not be begging for money for a new charger, aliencon trip funds and other useless crap. George is a fucking con artist. Open Lines Gerry, We all know that you are alson trolling him but you claim that you're his friend. Please tell him to use the car fund for his crappy computer charger. Unless he already used it for more crap that he does not needs. George really needs to us a budget. We bellgabbers work hard for our money and we all looks for deals when WE NEED TO GET STUFF. Falkie needs to get a fucking job.

Erin, I feel sorry for you Mom. I hope all will work out for you and your family. I also hope that you can get a job soon.

Thank you Damon, I'm getting a little upset with George lately, as I just posted his promise to pay all additional expenses to go Aliencon is the reason we purchased the ticket. George wanted to close the GoFundMe donation site early. If he would have be patient and not demanded the cash to purchase the ticket, the GoFundMe site would have stayed open and we would have initiated our multi pronged marketing campaign to raise additional funds.

George wise up, you are upsetting your fan base. Do as Damon requested, use your car savings or risk future help. A mans word is his word. Please honor your promise!

Some people were mentioning Senda being the Zodiac Killer in the GabCast chat yesterday.

That is like Inspector Clouseau being Sherlock Holmes.

WhiteCrow

Quote from: damon on May 20, 2018, 04:44:00 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rg7uLdDySVE
WOW Now George just got the money for the new charger. WTF.

George!  until after Aliencon is over and you have summited your 'content' on youtube all discussions of funding your Container Compound are hereby canceled.

Sorry George, your recent outbursts were unacceptable. Your fans have a right to critique your "youtube content"

damon

Quote from: WhiteCrow on May 20, 2018, 04:56:18 PM
George!  until after Aliencon is over and you have summited your 'content' on youtube all discussions of funding your Container Compound are hereby canceled.

Sorry George, your recent outbursts were unacceptable. Your fans have a right to critique your "youtube content"
I agree with you White Crow about what you posted here.

Quote from: WhiteCrow on May 20, 2018, 04:41:51 PM
Thank you Damon, I'm getting a little upset with George lately, as I just posted his promise to pay all additional expenses to go Aliencon is the reason we purchased the ticket. George wanted to close the GoFundMe donation site early. If he would have be patient and not demanded the cash to purchase the ticket, the GoFundMe site would have stayed open and we would have initiated our multi pronged marketing campaign to raise additional funds.

George wise up, you are upsetting your fan base. Do as Damon requested, use your car savings or risk future help. A mans word is his word. Please honor your promise!

I hope that George does what we say White Crow. George should keep his word because if he does not then he is NOT A MAN.

JustSayAhhhh

If Senda ends up not using the funds for it's intended purpose, you have a right to ask for the funds back.  i know someone that just had it happen to her. and she woke up to her bank phoning her saying she was now in arears do to ppl asking for their donation back.
it was over ppl donating to her to get her teeth fixed.  which she then said she didnt get enough to do the proceedures she needed to get done.

start @ 5:10
https://youtu.be/R_ygAHQ9l7Y

littlechris

Quote from: WhiteCrow on May 20, 2018, 04:41:51 PM

WhiteCrow,

Hope all is well with you and the family, but with all due respect, you act like a newbie. You’ve been here just as long as myself, possibly longer. And you’re still falling for George’s scams? He’s been doing this for years and you’ve been witness to it all along, so don’t act surprised. Don’t get mad at George, slap yourself in the face for continuing to give this cocksucker money! Geez dude. When are you going to learn?

-Chris

damon

George, You should stop asking people for money. If aliencon is that important to you then use your car fund money. If you don't want to use the car fund money for aliencon then don't use it and don't go.

Quote from: WhiteCrow on May 20, 2018, 04:56:18 PM

You go White Crow!!!!   

SENDA is in eminent danger !
demons have been summoned to Casa Senda by SENDA (or perhaps a witch he has insulted ?)
the question is when will it or they ultimately take possession of his old disabled fat ass ?
my guess is...
soon
maybe tonight ?
I think Talkie was aware of demon(s) and that is why he hid...

kitties see things people can’t, right SENDA ?

Lilith

This isn't even funny.  The fire department needs to be sent to Georges appartment to check all the electric wires, plugs, and chargers etc.  That appartment is obviously a fire hazard, especially with all those books.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lyCIQRYfFec

Lilith

Quote from: littlechris on May 20, 2018, 05:09:16 PM
WhiteCrow,

Hope all is well with you and the family, but with all due respect, you act like a newbie. You’ve been here just as long as myself, possibly longer. And you’re still falling for George’s scams? He’s been doing this for years and you’ve been witness to it all along, so don’t act surprised. Don’t get mad at George, slap yourself in the face for continuing to give this cocksucker money! Geez dude. When are you going to learn?

-Chris

He's just doing his Baby WhiteCrow act.  Didn't he say he's Georges manager?  George obviously learned it from WhiteCrow.

It's so cute, isn't it?  ;D

chefist

Quote from: brig on May 20, 2018, 08:03:58 PM
This isn't even funny.  The fire department needs to be sent to Georges appartment to check all the electric wires, plugs, and chargers etc.  That appartment is obviously a fire hazard, especially with all those books.

Yes, Brig. Also, he would have space heaters turned on with flammable materials on top of it and all over it. I'm surprised something hasn't happened already.

LadyFish

Quote from: chefist on May 20, 2018, 08:15:31 PM
Yes, Brig. Also, he would have space heaters turned on with flammable materials on top of it and all over it. I'm surprised something hasn't happened already.

Plus the burn hole inside of his microwave.

Big Chicken

Hhhmmmmm.  The Big Chicken's first thought is that George has managed to pull a Cat Sith somehow.  Does he have any Scottish
blood in his background? Unfortunately, we can not see the entities chest - a Sith will have a white marking there. Big Chicken has been around the
block once or twice but doesn't have any direct experience tangling with a Cat Sith. They are bad news - typically a witch can turn into a Cat Sith nine total times before they are trapped in cat form for all eternity.   So the witch won't do this just on a whim.   Has George upset a witch as of late?
A witch in Cat Sith form is quite capable of stealing souls.

chefist

Quote from: LadyFish on May 20, 2018, 08:20:56 PM
Plus the burn hole inside of his microwave.

Oh, I didn't see that one. I'm sure it's filthy...another fire hazard.

Quote from: Big Chicken on May 20, 2018, 08:27:13 PM

Hhhmmmmm.  The Big Chicken's first thought is that George has managed to pull a Cat Sith somehow.  Does he have any Scottish
blood in his background? Unfortunately, we can not see the entities chest - a Sith will have a white marking there. Big Chicken has been around the
block once or twice but doesn't have any direct experience tangling with a Cat Sith. They are bad news - typically a witch can turn into a Cat Sith nine total times before they are trapped in cat form for all eternity.   So the witch won't do this just on a whim.   Has George upset a witch as of late?
A witch in Cat Sith form is quite capable of stealing souls.

A good man of faith does not shy away from such challenges.  You are needed more than ever Reverend Big Chicken.  This is serious business that even Will Blatty couldn't even imagine.

Big Chicken

Well we certainly all need fortitude after viewing the Sith.  Let us have some encouraging music to raise our shaken spirits.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XDaW9nEmKLY

Quote from: Big Chicken on May 20, 2018, 08:40:58 PM
Well we certainly all need fortitude after viewing the Sith.  Let us have some encouraging music to raise our shaken spirits.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XDaW9nEmKLY

A powerful song Big Chicken.  I don't know how that demon will feel about it, nor the Jewish fella who lives there.

chefist

Quote from: Big Chicken on May 20, 2018, 08:40:58 PM

LOL...never seen them before. The guy has a good voice, but a face only a blind mother could love.

Big Chicken

Quote from: Billy Joe Mulgreavey on May 20, 2018, 08:45:10 PM
A powerful song Big Chicken.  I don't know how that demon will feel about it, nor the Jewish fella who lives there.

Yes - I don't see Senda being much of a help in this manner.  In the mean time, the Big Chicken will mix up a little Strychnine cocktail to sharpen up his Faith.

Quote from: chefist on May 20, 2018, 08:46:51 PM
LOL...never seen them before. The guy has a good voice, but a face only a blind mother could love.

I thought maybe Mark Knopfler found the Lord.