Started by jedimiller, April 07, 2019, 11:27:25 PM

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: brig on August 26, 2019, 02:49:01 AM
If you haven't seen Milluhs trip to Pahrump videos yet, the thread is here:

https://bellgab.com/index.php?topic=12547.0

I merged that thread with this one.

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: starrmtn001 on August 26, 2019, 02:51:35 AM
Ya know, when you tried to turn as many BellGab members and, especially my friend MV, against me, I truly believed you hated me more than you hate Heather. 

Brig never said a word to me about you, you yammering head case.

Quote from: starrmtn001 on August 26, 2019, 02:51:35 AM
"Heather will get over it?"  And who's "Milluh?"

Hey, brig!  We had a thing!  A special thing.  You hate me!  Some people PMed, posted, and emailed me that you HATE me more than you hate anyone. 
Your sullen hate notes to me assured me that you hate me more that anyone else, even the former great Lady of BellGab, Heather! 
Yet here you are, professing your hate of Heather more than your hate for me!
Ya know, when you tried to turn as many BellGab members and, especially my friend MV, against me, I truly believed you hated me more than you hate Heather.  But now, I'm not so sure.

Brig.  Either profess your hate for me above all others in the world, or we're through!!! >:(
Sorry it has to be this way, but life is what it is.
I hope you haven't become so much of a pussy that you won't face me.

Okay, seriously.  You and I are only a couple of years apart in age.  We are both still sharp (I know what you're thinking so don't EVEN go there), have great senses of humor, and are fun to be with.
Together, we could add a lot of fun to BellGab, if, you would just stop hating people you feel jealous of.
Hey.  We are ALL here on Earth, to learn and advance the best we can.  It sure as hell goes smoother when we work together, rather than getting into some kind of snit-fit and fighting those we're jealous of.

C'mon brig.  Truce?  I'm taking the first step. :-*

you don't belong here.

Lilith

Quote from: Liberace! on August 27, 2019, 11:23:31 AM
I merged that thread with this one.

THANK YOU MV!

Praise MV!

Do you think it would be an improvement to add "With Miller Zavs"  to the thread title?

Just a thought, it's up to you.

The new thread title would say "On the Edge of the Desert with Miller Zavs"

artbell_ghost

Quote from: Liberace! on August 27, 2019, 11:25:36 AM
Brig never said a word to me about you, you yammering head case.

wait till I give you a what for on my other account when i find the login

Lilith

Good to see you around Milluh.  Glad you started an Autumn Ren thread because people are making comments and asking questions.
Maybe you would help clear some things up with some comments of your own.

Lilith

I realize it is rather tiring to enlarge screenshots to read them, but I think you should read them.  I remember Anthony leaving NYC of a fri night, and I didn't know anything about him leaving till I found him on the road doing a live youtube on Sat Morning.  He was on the way to see Autumn Ren, and had made sure everyone knew he and his girlfriend had an open relationship, and that she was ok with Anthony going to Texas to find out if his new love relationship with Ren had potential.  She was in Anthonys live chat almost constantly, and the rest of us in the live chat absolutely had the impression that she was very in love with Anthony, and visa versa, all the way untill he got close to where she had him driving to in order to meet her.  After that, I know he planned to go to San Diego to find out what happened to ruin his friendship with Milluh.  Anthony and Milluh previously had plans to visit Arts grave in Pahrump together, and even see if they could meet up with Heather.

Lilith

Anthony was in a very bad way when he left NYC on his way out west.  He felt alone and angry.  Some of us tried to be in his chat as much as possible, so he would know he still had some friends, and try to keep his spirits up while he was driving.  We all know Anthony is not the type to turn around and go home if someone tells him to.  He does not react well to people giving him suggestions.  I don't think most of us know what part Autumn Ren played in all this.  We know both Anthony and Miller wanted to go to Pahrump together, and Anthony hoped that things would heal between himself and Milluh, and that they would still go to Pahrump together, even tho Milluh had called it off for reasons that I don't know.

We were aware of Autumn Ren and Anthony expressing an internet "Love Affair" after Anthony suddenly took off fri night, having told no one, to drive all the way out west to meet his new love Autumn Ren, and indeed, she was there in his live chat most of the time, so we could see that Autumn Ren was not an imaginary person that Anthony dreamed up, but a real person, that seemed to be very in love with Anthony. 

Lilith

Anthony talked to Autumn Ren in his videos in reply to her comments in chat, and you could see that they both believed that they had strong sincere feelings for each other, and were looking forward to meeting, and see if they had a real relationship worth developing irl.

Lilith

Rain, how long had you known Anthony on the internet?  How did you two fall in love, since you knew he had a gf that he calls his life partner, and why did you change your mind on Anthony when he got close?  Surely you knew he was in a confused state over the Milluh break up of plans to go to Pahrump together.  Even if you had changed your mind for a good reason, wouldn't it have been better to wait till he had completed his trip, and was home safe to tell him bad news?

Quote from: brig on August 28, 2019, 05:28:28 AM
Anthony talked to Autumn Ren in his videos in reply to her comments in chat, and you could see that they both believed that they had strong sincere feelings for each other, and were looking forward to meeting, and see if they had a real relationship worth developing irl.

this is true.

Quote from: brig on August 28, 2019, 05:59:41 AM
Rain, how long had you known Anthony on the internet?  How did you two fall in love, since you knew he had a gf that he calls his life partner, and why did you change your mind on Anthony when he got close?  Surely you knew he was in a confused state over the Milluh break up of plans to go to Pahrump together.  Even if you had changed your mind for a good reason, wouldn't it have been better to wait till he had completed his trip, and was home safe to tell him bad news?

why would someone be so cruel?

Pizzapunch

The jedi has been spurned by his cohost Gwen, Heather Wade, and now Autumn in the last few weeks. Maybe he needs to make some changes and quit blaming others for his problems.

Lilith

Quote from: Pizzapunch on August 28, 2019, 08:35:51 AM
The jedi has been spurned by his cohost Gwen, Heather Wade, and now Autumn in the last few weeks. Maybe he needs to make some changes and quit blaming others for his problems.

Can you tell us what Autumn did to Milluh?    How long has Autumn known Milluh?  How long has Autumn known Anthony?

Quote from: Pizzapunch on August 28, 2019, 08:35:51 AM

oof.

Pizzapunch

Quote from: brig on August 28, 2019, 09:06:31 AM
Can you tell us what Autumn did to Milluh?    How long has Autumn known Milluh?  How long has Autumn known Anthony?
Autumn has left Facebook and quit communicating with Miller and he's very mad and blaming people who had nothing to do with it. I don't know on the time periods that they've known each other

Quote from: Pizzapunch on August 28, 2019, 09:45:16 AM
Autumn has left Facebook and quit communicating with Miller and he's very mad and blaming people who had nothing to do with it. I don't know on the time periods that they've known each other

ah yes, the old silent treatment.

AC400KICK

Brig, let me give you a little knowledge about basic human psychology. When told to do something, almost in every case, most people do the opposite if they feel like someone is trying to impose their will on you. People told me to turn around and go home. NOT HAPPENING. Number 1 that trip was going to happen anyway, I’ve been talking about since my high school days back in the late 90’s. Number 2, I did not drive half way across the country just to turn around. And lastly number 3, NOBODY TELLS ME WHAT TO DO, THINK, OR FEEL..Nobody..

..and when I have the means to do it again, out to San Diego..I will make a repeat trip. And NONE OF YOU will have a say in my decision. None of you. Period.

AC400KICK

By the way, listening to this made me grow a brain tumor..

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: AC400KICK on August 28, 2019, 10:12:37 AM
Brig, let me give you a little knowledge about basic human psychology. When told to do something, almost in every case, most people do the opposite if they feel like someone is trying to impose their will on you. People told me to turn around and go home. NOT HAPPENING. Number 1 that trip was going to happen anyway, I’ve been talking about since my high school days back in the late 90’s. Number 2, I did not drive half way across the country just to turn around. And lastly number 3, NOBODY TELLS ME WHAT TO DO, THINK, OR FEEL. Nobody..

..and when I have the means to do it again, out to San Diego..I will make a repeat trip. And NONE OF YOU will have a say in my decision. None of you. Period.

Anthony, you better not fuck your girlfriend. Stay celebate. I’m warning you. Don’t do it!

AC400KICK

Autumn Ren’s pulsating Central American rectum is waiting for Milluh’s rather large California Anaconda.

Lilith

Quote from: Pizzapunch on August 28, 2019, 09:45:16 AM

One can never be sure about anything with someone with as many usernames as AutumnRen has.

AC400KICK

Quote from: brig on August 28, 2019, 11:03:58 AM
One can never be sure about anything with someone with as many usernames as AutumnRen has.

Autumn Ren just wants Milluh’s stiff, thick cock inside of here snare drum tight asshole, just pounding away. Listen to the slapping of Milluh’s thighs on Autumn Ren’s buttocks..watch those Central American ass cheeks quiver like the Gulf of Mexico during a Category 5 hurricane..

Lilith

Here are some other screenshots you may wish to know about Milluh.

I will keep you updated, as more info becomes available.

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: brig on August 28, 2019, 05:11:20 AM
I realize it is rather tiring to enlarge screenshots to read them...

If you click "insert attachment" next to each attachment, it will embed them into the post in a larger size and they'll be readable without having to enlarge each.

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on August 28, 2019, 10:17:19 AM
Anthony, you better not fuck your girlfriend. Stay celebate. I’m warning you. Don’t do it!

heh heh

Lilith

Quote from: Liberace! on August 28, 2019, 01:35:19 PM
If you click "insert attachment" next to each attachment, it will embed them into the post in a larger size and they'll be readable without having to enlarge each.

Thank You for your help MV!

This is very important stuff!

Asuka Langley

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on August 28, 2019, 10:17:19 AM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eN01M_xWi2g