• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The Michael Decon Program

Started by Corona Kitty, March 18, 2015, 03:57:00 PM

albrecht

Quote from: username on June 25, 2019, 01:51:45 AM
For my own sake & for the sake of Jims I feel it would be best not to discuss his current legal issues. He's already appeared on another show discussing that and I thought that was not a very good idea.
Yes, generally a good idea. Despite the billable hours I can't imagine having folks like Alex, Jim, Roger Stone, etc as a client since they often seem determined to fight cases in public, do antics, make statements, etc- presumably against legal advice.

Corona Kitty

Quote from: albrecht on June 25, 2019, 11:17:05 AM
Yes, generally a good idea. Despite the billable hours I can't imagine having folks like Alex, Jim, Roger Stone, etc as a client since they often seem determined to fight cases in public, do antics, make statements, etc- presumably against legal advice.

There's no point getting involved in someone else's legal battle. Going to the public about your ongoing legal battle is never a smart idea.

I have no idea what's gonna happen to stone or Corsi. You can now add Jones to the list.

albrecht

Quote from: username on June 25, 2019, 05:38:57 PM

There's no point getting involved in someone else's legal battle. Going to the public about your ongoing legal battle is never a smart idea.

I have no idea what's gonna happen to stone or Corsi. You can now add Jones to the list.
I think Corsi is off the hook. At least in terms of the Feds. But I think he has initiated some suits (and still, maybe, a player as witness/etc in the Stone case.) Sometimes it is better to just walk away.  Interestingly- if the "radio" shows, conspiracies, and politics weren't enough with the back-stabbing, feuds, and controversy- when actual investigations, indictments, divorces, or civil suits happen things really ramp up!

ps: but it is fun when they do!

Corona Kitty

Quote from: albrecht on June 25, 2019, 05:53:45 PM
I think Corsi is off the hook. At least in terms of the Feds. But I think he has initiated some suits (and still, maybe, a player as witness/etc in the Stone case.) Sometimes it is better to just walk away.  Interestingly- if the "radio" shows, conspiracies, and politics weren't enough with the back-stabbing, feuds, and controversy- when actual investigations, indictments, divorces, or civil suits happen things really ramp up!

ps: but it is fun when they do!

Jones, Corsi & Stone are all extremely shady.

paladin1991

Quote from: username on June 25, 2019, 05:12:21 PM
It's a good one
I like it, too. The chick about to go down on her shake.  And indifferent alien wondering if he can convince her to go down on his anal probe....

Corona Kitty

Quote from: paladin1991 on June 26, 2019, 02:07:21 AM
I like it, too. The chick about to go down on her shake.  And indifferent alien wondering if he can convince her to go down on his anal probe....

albrecht

Not going to talk about the recent case.  ;) ;D   

Amazing.

Corona Kitty

Quote from: albrecht on June 28, 2019, 09:54:06 PM
Not going to talk about the recent case.  ;) ;D   

Amazing.

Lol well..... You know that wouldn't last long.

albrecht

Quote from: username on June 28, 2019, 10:02:07 PM

Lol well..... You know that wouldn't last long.
Oh man, not only was I trying to get to sleep early because I'm finally going fix the back deck and buckled down to get the wood (thanks Trump sanctions, maybe, or just the economy boom. But  $$) but now he bringing up LBJ so I'm gonna get my local radio, and former tv, and university tracking me for listening.....

Corona Kitty

Quote from: albrecht on June 28, 2019, 10:08:14 PM
Oh man, not only was I trying to get to sleep early because I'm finally going fix the back deck and buckled down to get the wood (thanks Trump sanctions, maybe, or just the economy boom. But  $$) but now he bringing up LBJ so I'm gonna get my local radio, and former tv, and university tracking me for listening.....

LBJ was a son of a bitch

Asuka Langley

Fug, i missed it again. I'm listening now but why cant i DL it? None of my down-loaders are allowing it.

Corona Kitty

Quote from: Kizuna Ai link=topic=10502.msg1337194#msg1337194 date=156 1874636
Fug, i missed it again. I'm listening now but why cant i DL it? None of my down-loaders are allowing it.

You keep missing it live Nibba, it's funny you say that... I was trying to download the Fetzer video and i kept having issues with every YouTube to MP4 converter.

Don't forget you can always get the podcast version.

iTunes
https://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/end-of-days-the-michael-decon-program/id1185404998?mt=2&uo=4

CastBox
https://castbox.fm/channel/id1370647

Lilith

Quote from: username on June 28, 2019, 09:49:18 PM
see you boys and girls tomorrow at 7 pm pdt

https://youtu.be/pVh1CtKz4uk

I enjoyed Marilyn Michael!  If I had still been in the chat when you asked her if Jesus would be a Hippy if he was here today, I would have typed that Jesus would be a BellGabber.

#PraiseMV!

Caught up on the Fetzer show from Friday.  So much for not commenting on ongoing legal proceedings.   Jesus.

K_Dubb

I was disappointed that, in the part that I heard, he repeatedly evaded and sidestepped the whole goiter issue despite numerous occasions in which it would have been convenient, germane, and in the public interest to address it

Quote from: K_Dubb on June 30, 2019, 01:17:59 PM
I was disappointed that, in the part that I heard, he repeatedly evaded and sidestepped the whole goiter issue despite numerous occasions in which it would have been convenient, germane, and in the public interest to address it

Might not be a goiter at all.  I'm thinking he wanted to transition into Jeremiah the Bullfrog and the plastic surgeon buggered up his neck.

K_Dubb

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on June 30, 2019, 02:31:53 PM
Might not be a goiter at all.  I'm thinking he wanted to transition into Jeremiah the Bullfrog and the plastic surgeon buggered up his neck.

I confess, I hadn't considered that perfectly reasonable explanation.  When I think how he could have put these swirling allegations to rest in a trice with a soupçon of manly fortitude, I weep.

Corona Kitty

Quote from: brig on June 30, 2019, 12:38:16 PM
I enjoyed Marilyn Michael!  If I had still been in the chat when you asked her if Jesus would be a Hippy if he was here today, I would have typed that Jesus would be a BellGabber.

#PraiseMV!

She was great and kept things very honest and open. Haha, amazing!

Corona Kitty

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on June 30, 2019, 12:38:38 PM
Caught up on the Fetzer show from Friday.  So much for not commenting on ongoing legal proceedings.   Jesus.

Fetzer can't help himself.

Corona Kitty

Quote from: K_Dubb on June 30, 2019, 03:20:53 PM
I confess, I hadn't considered that perfectly reasonable explanation.  When I think how he could have put these swirling allegations to rest in a trice with a soupçon of manly fortitude, I weep.

Amazing

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: brig on June 30, 2019, 12:38:16 PM

#PraiseMV!