• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Militia takes over Malheur National Wildlife Refuge headquarters

Started by trostol, January 02, 2016, 10:04:02 PM

albrecht

I don't doubt some of these folks are nutso, but, then again, America from day-one had some nutsos and some Founders would be considered so by today's standards. And, until now I guess, if they aren't shooting people let them hole-up in their compounds or 'occupy' desert land. I do find interesting how when Obama and his security apparatus know of Muslims who are broadcasting nutso ideas and dreams of jihad- and even are warned by foreign governments about said people- he allows them to blow up a race. Or tells his people to not even look at publicly available social media where they post their plans- lest we offend Muslims or immigrants- and so they can shoot people in California. But, man, if some crazy white guys occupy some basically worthless desert land....no holds barred, checkpoints, and instant alerts. Notice no such things when Obama's BLM folks attacked/disrupted an airport or his illegals block Federal highways? Airports are also, supposedly, under Federal protection- but nobody shot, arrested, swept up with terrorism charges, etc. Before I'm criticized with usual "it is Bush's fault," I will also say that a lot of it IS. Bush's political correctness, pro open-border policy, and coddling of Muslims was almost as bad as Obama's.

Zoo

Like most things people have know clue what they are talking about. they just listen to CNN, MSNBC, or FOX and believe whatever they say. But who needs facts when we can just yell and scream? Take a step back and do some digging on you own and make up your own mind!!1

https://youtu.be/DZ5MrYJcRM4

albrecht

It would appear, at least thus far, that the claims of a 'new Waco' isn't coming to pass. I still find interesting how much Federal attention these characters get, on basically, worthless desert land (unless the Clinton Foundation and the uranium thing is true) but Obama's BLM and illegals can disrupt traffic on highways, lay siege to an airport, burn and loot stores with nary a sniper or Federal monitoring or prosecution (or a shooting.)

Art I, Sect. 8, Clause 17

VtaGeezer

Quote from: albrecht on January 31, 2016, 06:57:52 PM
It would appear, at least thus far, that the claims of a 'new Waco' isn't coming to pass. I still find interesting how much Federal attention these characters get, on basically, worthless desert land (unless the Clinton Foundation and the uranium thing is true) but Obama's BLM and illegals can disrupt traffic on highways, lay siege to an airport, burn and loot stores with nary a sniper or Federal monitoring or prosecution (or a shooting.)

Art I, Sect. 8, Clause 17
Pics I saw showed the HQ compound to be not just some offices, but the substantial maintenance garage for the refuge, likely housing a fortune in heavy equipment and trucks waiting to be torched in protest by a bunch of armed morans, or is that maroons, who show that the likes of A Jones aren't simply harmless cranks.

albrecht

Quote from: VtaGeezer on January 31, 2016, 09:09:55 PM
Pics I saw showed the HQ compound to be not just some offices, but the substantial maintenance garage for the refuge, likely housing a fortune in heavy equipment and trucks waiting to be torched in protest by a bunch of armed morans, or is that maroons, who show that the likes of A Jones aren't simply harmless cranks.
Hardly worth mentioning. Likely a .0001% or even less,, of the 'heavy equipment and trucks' we, using the royal we- really Obama, left for our Iraqi friends-cum-ISIS or even sell-off/give to local PDs. But Obama's BLM (his activists- not the government agency) and illegals protesting and shutting down highways, malls, and airports? Or burning and looting in major cities? Far more cost (though I'm guessing, hopefully, those businesses were over insured.)
I agree that most of the folks in this latest 'flare up' are marginally intelligent likely, but certainly more intelligent than Obama's BLM or Occupy types, and I agree a futile/stupid protest, but still why the escalation and response? Surely disrupting an airport should've had some of Obama's TSA breaking out batons or shooting? Far more damages, economic-wise, is caused by shutting down highways by his precious illegals or burning city stores (in their great wisdom Obama's BLM tends to burn down businesses in their own neighborhoods  :o)
Art I, Sect. 8, Clause 17 (what part of this is not understood?) Would those not in 'fly-over' country or Western states, accept the Feds owning much of the land in their state?

analog kid

Quote from: Zoo on January 27, 2016, 09:58:31 AM
Like most things people have know clue what they are talking about. they just listen to CNN, MSNBC, or FOX and believe whatever they say. But who needs facts when we can just yell and scream? Take a step back and do some digging on you own and make up your own mind!!1

https://youtu.be/DZ5MrYJcRM4

Is the State of Oregon opposed to the Bureau of Land Management owning that land? Do those ranchers represent the State of Oregon? If not, I don't see how she's being relevant.

VtaGeezer

Quote from: analog kid on January 31, 2016, 10:37:56 PM
Is the State of Oregon opposed to the Bureau of Land Management owning that land? Do those ranchers represent the State of Oregon? If not, I don't see how she's being relevant.
Well, she IS a constitutional attorney; when she's not doing divorces and living trusts.

Zoo

Quote from: analog kid on January 31, 2016, 10:37:56 PM

Well the law is the law right? So if you break it you go to jail. If the Gov breaks it you go to jail. See what she talking about now!!1

the_Stranger

Pictures of damage and debris left by the Bundy patriots.
Cleanup and repair to the tune of $6 million.
https://www.flickr.com/photos/usfwspacific/sets/72157666329058515
Still don't understand how all these assholes were allowed to walk out.
Janet Reno would have shown 'em.

albrecht

Quote from: the_Stranger on March 24, 2016, 07:54:43 PM
Pictures of damage and debris left by the Bundy patriots.
Cleanup and repair to the tune of $6 million.
https://www.flickr.com/photos/usfwspacific/sets/72157666329058515
Still don't understand how all these assholes were allowed to walk out.
Janet Reno would have shown 'em.
Wow, that's nothing compared to the budget. I would've thought that 'precious area' would cost much more and likely the salary, transport, paperwork, overtime etc of the Federal agents involved in the stand-off was far more costly than the 'damage.' I'm sure the costs of Obama's BLM in their action far, far surpasses any Bundy-type of situation. And I think it was good that they didn't do a Janet Reno style-op because that sometimes even costs more once lawsuits are settled, etc. I was just reading in my paper today that redoing some intersection near me is budgeted at $79 million! This is peanuts in comparison to usual government expenditures!

Jackstar

onan

Quote from: Jackstar on October 27, 2016, 08:28:58 PM
There's that fag talk we talked about.

I thought you were looking for Kennedy's killer in building 7.

albrecht

Quote from: onan on October 27, 2016, 08:14:37 PM
They should have shot and killed them on the spot.
During the original standoff or after the not-guilty verdict in the court room?
Same solution to the illegals who blocked the GW Bridge in NYC the other day or the BLM's (the Obama associated organization not the BLM the "Militias" were protesting against in Oregon) when they invaded MSP airport?

albrecht

Quote from: onan on October 27, 2016, 08:37:52 PM

Carolyn
I believe the on-going theory is that he needed to die so that Billary could run and she was collateral damage, although cocaine and/or sexual activity could have been involved in the "spatial disorientation" that the NTSB found as the cause.  ;)

onan

theONE

Quote from: onan on October 27, 2016, 08:14:37 PM
They should have shot and killed them on the spot.

how typical of you -ISIS is looking for volunteers, are you busy this days ??

onan

Quote from: theONE on October 27, 2016, 08:43:59 PM
how typical of you -ISIS is looking for volunteers, are you busy this days ??

Yeah, I'm isis. If anyone in this country is a terrorist it is the bundy clan.

theONE

Quote from: onan on October 27, 2016, 08:46:07 PM

Are you serious ?, isn't there room for some kind of freedom in your country ?
What are the proofs that they are terrorists, what they have done to get that rap on them ,really

albrecht

Quote from: onan on October 27, 2016, 08:46:07 PM
As much as I like your stories and insight you often ignore actual questions, which is fine and your right. But did you want the protestors/"militias" shot during the stand-off or after the non-guilty jury verdict in court? Do you think defense attorneys should be detained/arrested and tasered after they win a verdict? Would you apply this same "shoot them" standard to, say, some illegals who shut down roads, like they did in NYC GW bridge the other day or highways as they've done in LA? Or BLM who tried to shut down MSP airport? Those, arguably, are also Federal land or in Federal control or receive Federal funds? Where were the snipers there? Where was the helicopters and trucks? And should those people be shot also?

mikuthing01

There is a black tipfag on /k/ that calls himself McNiggerator he was at the Bundy ranch with their militia protecting them with his waifu Galil-chan he went on CNN to talk about it the guy is hilarious

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VoRkmCQJewU