• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The GabCast (A podcast about BellGab)

Started by onan, October 22, 2013, 06:30:19 PM

SredniVashtar

Quote from: aldousburbank on April 19, 2018, 01:39:09 PM
I find the prodigal daughter theory inexplicably attractive but there is nothing that would make me think it to be so. I believe it to be BellGab chatter that bubbled up like speculative swampgas during the height of Heather Wade frustration and restless leg syndrome. Nonetheless, obfuscation was baked into this cake and it practically cries out for some decorative conspiratorial candles. As such, I'm giving an extra point for style.

Fair enough, but it seems like the less weird explanation out of the possible alternatives. I still doubt she uses her real name though.

GravitySucks

Quote from: SredniVashtar on April 19, 2018, 01:50:19 PM
Fair enough, but it seems like the less weird explanation out of the possible alternatives. I still doubt she uses her real name though.

Long before she got involved with MITD she made a mention of where she lived while cohosting a Gabcast.

If her name is not Heather Wade, then she really shit on the woman in that town she named in California who really did live there.

SredniVashtar

Quote from: GravitySucks on April 19, 2018, 01:52:53 PM
Long before she got involved with MITD she made a mention of where she lived while cohosting a Gabcast.

If her name is not Heather Wade, then she really shit on the woman in that town she named in California who really did live there.

She ought to have watched Day of the Jackal and picked a name from a gravestone of someone who died very young.

GravitySucks

Quote from: SredniVashtar on April 19, 2018, 01:56:32 PM
She ought to have watched Day of the Jackal and picked a name from a gravestone of someone who died very young.

Only the good die young

SredniVashtar

Quote from: GravitySucks on April 19, 2018, 01:57:20 PM
Only the good die young

I refer you to the Falkie thread for confirmation of that.

Taco Bell

Do you honestly think Art's bloodline produced a real life witch?

Quote from: Taco Bell on April 19, 2018, 02:08:37 PM
Do you honestly think Art's bloodline produced a real life witch?
Ramona was a witch as well. She was the one who turned Art onto Evelyn Paglini.

Lord Grantham

Quote from: Inglorious Bitch on April 19, 2018, 02:10:14 PM
What do you mean??? Evelyn called in completely randomly one night!

Quote from: VENUS FIREBALL XL5 on April 19, 2018, 09:12:13 AM
Hey Girl, had to come back for this epic show...

Yeah, it was awesome. I was impressed that Noory took the high road and didn't spill the beans/gossip on Art's exploits. He said now was not the time. I hope he shares at a later date.

Quote from: Lord Grantham on April 19, 2018, 02:11:59 PM
What do you mean??? Evelyn called in completely randomly one night!

What? No. She was besties with Ramona.

I could be wrong, but I seem to remember Art saying that he discovered Evelyn thru his wife, who was also a practicing witch. Anyone out there can confirm/deny any of this?

GravitySucks

Quote from: Inglorious Bitch on April 19, 2018, 02:14:20 PM
Yeah, it was awesome. I was impressed that Noory took the high road and didn't spill the beans/gossip on Art's exploits. He said now was not the time. I hope he shares at a later date.

If Noory had not made the announcement Friday night, I wonder if we would still be waiting for a website update by Keith.

grano salis

Quote from: Inglorious Bitch on April 19, 2018, 02:15:05 PM

I could be wrong, but I seem to remember Art saying that he discovered Evelyn thru his wife, who was also a practicing witch. Anyone out there can confirm/deny any of this?

You know I talked to Evelyn Paglini a few months before she (Evelyn) died and she (Evelyn) mentioned her connection to Art through Ramona--I wasn't totally tracking on it but now it makes sense.  Art indicated that Ramona was also a talk show host in LV at one time.  I do believe that Ramona was a devout Catholic which would not fit well with white witchcraft but I also think that Ramona assisted Art in finding and scheduling some of his guests.

Roswells, Art

deny

Art was asking for a real witch to call in. Others called in but they were too nice or too vague about their craft. She called in, had the evil witch voice he was looking for and was able to answer questions so he had her do a whole show, then another, I think.

Maybe Ramona knew her and asked her to call in or maybe they became friends after the interview or maybe they didn't become friends at all. I don't know but for the listeners that is how it happened.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Inglorious Bitch on April 19, 2018, 02:10:14 PM

Also, Art was a Freemason, for what that's worth.

Chine

Yep. You’re correct. I knew of Evelyn while working in Vegas and in the metaphysical community. Evelyn used to work out of the same store franchise where I was a reader. He did mention that on air about her and Ramona.

Uncle Duke

Quote from: Roswells, Art on April 19, 2018, 03:29:08 PM
deny

Art was asking for a real witch to call in. Others called in but they were too nice or too vague about their craft. She called in, had the evil witch voice he was looking for and was able to answer questions so he had her do a whole show, then another, I think.

Maybe Ramona knew her and asked her to call in or maybe they became friends after the interview. For the listeners that is how it happened.

Yes, I remember him asking and her calling.  I thought it was Marge Schott initially.

grano salis

Quote from: Uncle Duke on April 19, 2018, 03:39:41 PM
Yes, I remember him asking and her calling.  I thought it was Marge Schott initially.

lol.  Did you hear the Gabcast with MV the General and Element 115, last night?  It was very interesting especially Aldous' on line call to the program.  I had no idea that Art had abandoned his first family in Okinawa--very disappointing, and sad.

Quote from: Inglorious Bitch on April 19, 2018, 02:14:20 PM
Oh I hope so too...
No Matter what anyone says George is a class act...
The night Art stepped into the future, George said he owed it all to Art & said He wound not be where he is without Art.

Quote from: GravitySucks on April 19, 2018, 12:32:58 PM
Wipe your feet before you get into bed.

So it's MV tracking cat litter into bed?  He might be the one adopted out next.

ItsOver

Quote from: Uncle Duke on April 19, 2018, 03:39:41 PM
Ha!  I guess not hearing Schottzie slobbering on the phone was the give away.

Kolchak

I'm washing down the C2C tribute show with the Bateman vs Redacted gabcast.

Lord Grantham

Quote from: Kolchak on April 20, 2018, 03:03:13 AM

Listening to it now. Her behavior here and the behavior seen the past few days tells me all I need to know about her. She thrives off the attention and the stirring up of shit. She'd be doing the same thing if she worked as a cashier at a WalMart somewhere in Oklahoma.

This fake 'woe is me' act is obvious to me now.

Corona Kitty

I recall listening to that, that was the first time and last time hearing both, I believe I even heard a "your getting better every night", in there. I can't quite remember.

Kolchak

Quote from: username on April 20, 2018, 03:41:04 PM
I recall listening to that, that was the first time and last time hearing both, I believe I even heard a "your getting better every night", in there. I can't quite remember.

HW: "We're all just having fun here, right?"
Bateman: "Not listening to your show, they're not."

bellNwhistle

How, where, pleeeeeeze??

:-*

bellNwhistle

Quote from: Kolchak on April 20, 2018, 05:09:06 PM
;D wow, he didn’t hold back

Element 115

That was truly epic.  I wish I knew where the heck Bateman has been, haven't heard for a long time. 

Corona Kitty

Oh yeah, haha that was good.

GravitySucks

Quote from: Element 115 on April 20, 2018, 06:32:34 PM
That was truly epic.  I wish I knew where the heck Bateman has been, haven't heard for a long time.

Popple misplaced the keys to the cuffs.