• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Midnight In The Desert

Started by Falkie2013, December 12, 2015, 01:13:40 AM

GravitySucks

Quote from: Cowkiller on May 18, 2018, 08:52:26 AM
Its a good dream dont give up on it.  It sounds like shes ill.  I mean her daddy worked with the paperclip boys( i know i bring this up way too much), high ranking nazi scientists didn't just magically drop their cruelty when came over. People who got in the fleeing nazi scientists orbit could have been messed with,  their children especially.  There is a reason for her madness.

She was treated for brain cancer in 2016 if I am not mistaken

Cowkiller

Ouch, another 20 pages.

a is jump

Quote from: 21st Century Man on May 18, 2018, 09:00:18 AM
LOL.
I take it she is off that network now.
Will Joe take her back?

That's from last summer.

Vara is an opportunist fuck.

Cowkiller

Quote from: GravitySucks on May 18, 2018, 08:59:12 AM
She was treated for brain cancer in 2016 if I am not mistaken
Oh, i'm not gonna laugh at that one, cancer sucks.

Sean92008

Quote from: ge30542 on May 18, 2018, 08:50:44 AM
Fred Lundgren was very pissed last night. Seems as though for a period of several minutes his air was dead.
Did Hater Wade kill it? Did Vara kill it? How 'bout MV, Lasha, Bart Ell? I believe Art killed it. Perhaps more will be revealed...?
It sure is tempting to give KCAA a call, being a former listener and all...

Quote from: GravitySucks on May 18, 2018, 09:01:30 AM
That post is almost a year old

I just noticed that now.
I removed that post.
Damn.

GravitySucks

Quote from: Cowkiller on May 18, 2018, 09:01:11 AM
Oh, i'm not gonna laugh at that one, cancer sucks.

She never came across to me as a nice person but I don’t think she started sucking up to Heather until after her cancer treatment.

Lilith

Quote from: GravitySucks on May 18, 2018, 09:05:26 AM
She never came across to me as a nice person but I don’t think she started sucking up to Heather until after her cancer treatment.

Lasha was in on the early formation of BellaHaven with Nancy and Redacted, before BellaHaven ever went on the air.  I don't know how long the relationships might have existed before that.

BellaHaven was being put together before MITD ever went live, and I think they had hopes of being on the DMDN.

http://bellgab.com/index.php?topic=30.41490

Metron2267

Quote from: brig on May 18, 2018, 09:00:33 AM
Oh My, Oh my my....

And so it unravels like a cheap sweater, unastounding for sure... :-\

Quote from: GravitySucks on May 18, 2018, 09:05:26 AM

No, she likes to come across as a tough broad
which is what she is.

GravitySucks

Quote from: brig on May 18, 2018, 09:08:09 AM
Lasha was in on the early formation of BellaHaven with Nancy and Redacted, before BellaHaven ever went on the air.  I don't know how long the relationships might have existed before that.

BellaHaven was being put together before MITD ever went live, and I think they had hopes of being on the DMDN.

I know there was at least one post from Redacted where she called Lasha insane.

Quote from: (Redacted) on November 21, 2013, 08:55:59 PM
Sorry, man, my gears are all ground & twisted today.  Peace.  This situation sucks, and RoseGirl is clinically insane... on those points we can agree.

huuuu?  :-\

Quote from: ge30542 on May 18, 2018, 08:50:44 AM
Fred Lundgren was very pissed last night. Seems as though for a period of several minutes his air was dead.
Did Hater Wade kill it? Did Vara kill it? How 'bout MV, Lasha, Bart Ell? I believe Art killed it. Perhaps more will be revealed...?

All "evils" in the LNM-Heather world are being blamed on Keith. Used to be blamed on BG.

Jackstar

Quote from: GravitySucks on May 18, 2018, 09:11:08 AM
I know there was at least one post from Redacted where she called Lasha insane.

Metron2267

Quote from: stargazr1976 on May 18, 2018, 01:50:37 AM
Idont know man. I guess that would depend on how keith and whitley get along. If I were Keith I would just do what is best for business at this time. He spent almost a couple years building a network that was fairly solid only for art to quit and then shove heather down everyones throat. I feel sorry for her as a person but some of it is assinine. I can roleplay with the rest but sometimes man you just gotta play a new card. 8)

Well you just played an empirical one, good on you.

Metron2267

Quote from: Catsmile on May 18, 2018, 02:01:37 AM
I'm mostly laughing at the 3 folks who were sailing on a boat called MitD. They colluded to keep the boat afloat for a buck. When the captain suddenly died mid-journey, the remaining 2 left aboard started showing their true colors. At first they all cried foul in unison at anyone who dare mention the name that mustn't be spoke. How quickly the united front crumbled, and the drama escalated. They quickly turned upon each other while in the processes of picking the captains bones clean. Spiraling ever deeper into selfish ghoulishness. Both aggressively clinging onto a brand that was last touched by Art Bell, all for the sake of pride, ego, and buck$. Oh, and legacy. Don't forget the legacy. Which both have laid claim to on social media. 

They both went along with Arts ideas, kept secrets, both committed/omitted details, pushed false narratives. Which is nao oozing out of the putrid corps. There are no good guys, or winners in this tale. Only 50 shades of shady. 

That's another empirical take, very colorfully illustrated too.

Makes me want to cue up some Grand Funk, you know which tune....

Everybody, listen to me,
And return me, my ship.
I'm your captain, I'm your captain,
Although I'm feeling mighty sick.
I've been lost now, days uncounted,
And it's months since I've seen home.
Can you hear me, can you hear me,
Or am I all alone.

Metron2267

Quote from: Scully on May 18, 2018, 02:01:45 AM
Referring to "Libtards" is a sure invitation to trade political insults.  Jes' sayin'

Given the left has morphed into a monolithic version of Triumph the Insult Dog, does it really matter at this point?

Epaphroditus

Quote from: Bobs Your Uncle on May 18, 2018, 08:16:37 AM
I can't find any mention of MitD-H on LNM's site. I could never find it on their schedule, which I found odd, but I can't find anything now. Maybe Vara has taken notice and backed off for the time being.

No need to link it , the link to LNM is actually on her pages .

Metron2267

Quote from: Flying Killer Robot on May 18, 2018, 02:07:54 AM
I have sympathy for Heather too... despite her flaws.  She's obviously a very troubled person.  That said .. her mental aberrations are part of what makes her entertaining (until she descends, unhinged, into complete catladyland or defending a perceived slight).  Speaking of rebranding .. maybe it's Schrader's show that needs re-branding - considering that he changed the format and the bumper music (of which I'm NOT a fan).. and most of all .. isn't IN THE DESERT! :)  Dave's okay .. I'm not hot or cold on him currently. Let Dave find a show title that's more reflective of his own personality/location etc. that maybe connotes Art's legacy. Why not simply let Heather do a legacy/tribute show (since the new format has shed itself of the trappings of Art's MITD).. keep the name (since she really is Art's handpicked successor (like it or not - I never particularly did).. she IS in the desert .. broadcasting from Art's old studio.. and has been (apparently) for years - kept the format/music/style... and quite frankly, I'm not sure she's capable of rebranding herself past her mentoring.  Past any legal hurdles anyways. And yes - I DO know the answers to why everything I just posed can't happen.. it seems like a simple solution though.

Well if any of the principals were given to flights of reason most of what you just laid out would be happening.

I'm not down with Dave's bumper music by comparison to the old MITD, but I'm not sure he'd be well served by the very hip electronica that Mysterious Universe deploys either. Maybe he needs to go all Minnesotan us, but somehow a mix of Dylan(s) and Prince might be jarring...

Regardless I too believe the name is misleading given his physical location.

Thats a quibble, but with all the upheaval and change it's a valid one.

Epaphroditus

Quote from: Bobs Your Uncle on May 18, 2018, 09:12:13 AM
All "evils" in the LNM-Heather world are being blamed on Keith. Used to be blamed on BG.

Lasha and Vara seem to be badmouthing Keith when in fact Heather and her real friends have not mentioned him by name for a couple weeks now .

Heather and Keith have been silent for on social media for 24 hours , I assume they are talking .

Keith has said on Twitter that he only wants Heather to drop MITD as her show name .

a is jump

Another Heather bashing post from Vara last year:

[attachment=1]

Metron2267

Quote from: GravitySucks on May 18, 2018, 12:58:11 AM
I guess the reason I liked Enterprise was because they overused the holodeck and the alternate universe too much when they got lazy in the other series.

And yet in concluded (sadly) where?

It had such good writing, regardless of what the animus was with Brandon Braga.

To wrap that story arc they way they did was a major disappointment.

Btw, Bakula was surprisingly plausible as Captain Archer, never predicted that nuance in him after "Quantum Leap"....

Metron2267

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on May 18, 2018, 01:14:48 AM
Meh. The kind of people who thought DS9 was good would probably like it. ;)

Deep Six Nine was far, far too dark for me....

GravitySucks

Quote from: Epaphroditus on May 18, 2018, 09:28:22 AM
Lasha and Vara seem to be badmouthing Keith when in fact Heather and her real friends have not mentioned him by name for a couple weeks now .

Heather and Keith have been silent for on social media for 24 hours , I assume they are talking .

Keith has said on Twitter that he only wants Heather to drop MITD as her show name .

SnapT had an excellent suggestion for “(Redacted) with Heather Wade”. I thought it was great and sent it to Heather. Her response was less than favorable and not really in keeping with her “Can’t we all just get along” post yesterday on FB.

bellNwhistle

Quote from: DaveSchrader on May 18, 2018, 07:34:35 AM
He was not. I know his name and even recieved a veiled threat in an email from him. (the guy, not Ed)

Very weird and eerie time.

Dave

Yikes!  :o

Thanks for responding!  8)

this is fucking hilarious even if it's a year old.

😂😂😂

Metron2267

Quote from: GravitySucks on May 18, 2018, 09:36:28 AM
SnapT had an excellent suggestion for “(Redacted) with Heather Wade”. I thought it was great and sent it to Heather. Her response was less than favorable and not really in keeping with her “Can’t we all just get along” post yesterday on FB.

Guess what, I like that suggestion quite a bit. In fact given all the politics of this and the intrigue it would be a spectacular way for Heather to capitalize on the chaos.

Oh well... :-X

Metron2267

Quote from: Richard Groyper on May 18, 2018, 09:40:47 AM
this is fucking hilarious even if it's a year old.

😂😂😂

Vara's "loyalty" has a moving price target doesn't it? ???