• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The General Musings of Falkie2013 (George Senda, The Guy From Pittsburgh)

Started by heater, December 19, 2013, 09:37:40 PM

Should this thread be removed from the forum?

Yes
1296 (66.7%)
No
647 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 1937

RE: "CLEANED THE FREEZER DOOR, FOOD & LIVE AT 6."

Live later, huh? Where's that Abram kid? Huh? The one that apparently has no issue to put guns in the hands of that George Senda whack job and criminal.

Where's your friend who wants to violate federal law and get his sorry ass busted by federal agents for allowing the guy access to his guns? So the nut case can seize such weapons illegally and maybe go on some mass-murder spree. Abram will be his first victim -- the fool that plans to put guns in the hands of this deranged, evil, abusive murderous lunatic known as "The Guy From Pittsburgh." 

Hey, Abram. Speak up. The whack job is now upping the game and has implied he is out to "protect" people when he illegally gets guns. Provided -- illegally -- by another potential accomplice to a possible mass shooting named Abram. The one who stated he'll give this psycho access to his guns.

That name ring a bell? Huh? Yes, that name rings a bell. Both of you. No, we will do our best to protect people from criminally insane people like Senda and Abram. Who have posted online intentions to kill people with guns. Those guns of his can be taken away RIGHT NOW before a crime happens -- and the two fools locked away from decent society -- for good reason. Whack jobs. Criminals with access to guns.

Do we know anyone like that? Sadly, we do. If others (ATF) "know," it may be something neither of them knows about -- as in who knows what. For now. But they get online, post videos making their intention to break federal law known (whatever videos were deleted was already saved, by the way -- and can be recalled) of allowing a nutcase access to guns.

Hey Abram. Hey Senda. If both of you intend to commit murders, it's best NOT TO GET ONLINE and leave a record of your intentions. OK? You two sickos. No, you will harm the innocent because you are known -- and that is that. Got me? I hope f*cking so. 

LadyFish

Quote from: Rally Squirrel on April 25, 2018, 01:53:41 PM
Someone should do something about this.

Possible avenues(though might be futile):

1. Anyone know Kathy’s address? She is/was on the verge of eviction due to lack of cleanliness. Bringing a cat in would not seem to be a way to help improve her cleanliness. If she is claiming “therapy cat”, then a supposedly feral cat would qualify s a therapeutic pet.

2. The caregiver who partnered with at minimal the delivery of the cat (possibly helped capture as well?). Contact his supervisors/ Falkie’s case manager  and ask why the hell he was involved with this instead of helping clean Falkie’s apartment - send videos of Falkie’s apartment and what a fire hazard/ danger zone it is.

3. Falkie’s apartment management. Question why his electric bills are so high that he has been on the verge of having his electric cut. Why is there no working heat in that apartment(Falkie had claimed that the heat no longer worked, hence the portable heaters/ fire hazards in all that junk) I suspect there are minimum standards for section 8 housing - one likely would be working heat for the apartment. Send them videos of the inside of the apartment and question how that is safe and when the next inspection is.

Those are some ideas off the top of my head....likely all are fruitless and huge time sinks.

Quote from: LadyFish on April 25, 2018, 02:29:07 PM
Possible avenues(though might be futile):

1. Anyone know Kathy’s address? She is/was on the verge of eviction due to lack of cleanliness. Bringing a cat in would not seem to be a way to help improve her cleanliness. If she is claiming “therapy cat”, then a supposedly feral cat would qualify s a therapeutic pet.

2. The caregiver who partnered with at minimal the delivery of the cat (possibly helped capture as well?). Contact his supervisors/ Falkie’s case manager  and ask why the hell he was involved with this instead of helping clean Falkie’s apartment - send videos of Falkie’s apartment and what a fire hazard/ danger zone it is.

3. Falkie’s apartment management. Question why his electric bills are so high that he has been on the verge of having his electric cut. Why is there no working heat in that apartment(Falkie had claimed that the heat no longer worked, hence the portable heaters/ fire hazards in all that junk) I suspect there are minimum standards for section 8 housing - one likely would be working heat for the apartment. Send them videos of the inside of the apartment and question how that is safe and when the next inspection is.

Those are some ideas off the top of my head....likely all are fruitless and huge time sinks.

My post was sarcastic but I do thank you for the suggestions.

FallenSeraph

Quote from: Rally Squirrel on April 25, 2018, 01:52:48 PM
FUCK!

The reply I received:

Hi,

Thank you for your email.

Unfortunately, we can't go to this person's house and just confiscate the cat based on your video or what you may have heard about it's being given as a gift.

I have a few suggestions. A private citizen would need to contact the Finder and persuade them to either take it to a vet to be scanned for a chip, or brought to the Martinez shelter so we can find the owner.

You can also post the cat's description on-line using Next Door and Fido Alert.

Sincerely,

Contra Costa County Animal Services

Well ... dammit. You did something at least. I just wigged out about it.

The site with lost pets is Pawboost.com. I searched the Martinez area and male cats. The 2 lost Siamese weren't from Martinez but I checked the cities on Maps and they were 11-12 miles away. There were several pages, but I stopped on Page 4 (3 months ago). One of them had a blue collar. Those are made to snap off easily though.

Thanks for trying. I was just about to email CC Animal Services for the hell of it, but it looks like I'll get the same answer.

The Alien advised Falkie to get the cat scanned (on the popcorn haul video -- check it out, Meals on Wheels) and got some kind of long-winded response. The Alien was too tired to read the defensive "I'm right about everything and I know everything" diatribe.

He's going live tonight at 6 p.m. (Unless he sleeps through it.) Thank God I'll be at a restaurant. He'll probably still be babbling when I get back

Got a message from Callan on FB. He is also angry about the cat. Maybe his legion will rain down in unified rage

There’s this populaire idea that anybody who dévotes 10000 hours to an activity will at tain Mozart level expertise. The musings if fucktard must have more than 10000 hours. So is falkie the Mozart of fucktardèrie?

Quote from: Rally Squirrel on April 25, 2018, 01:52:48 PM
FUCK!

The reply I received:

Hi,

Thank you for your email.

Unfortunately, we can't go to this person's house and just confiscate the cat based on your video or what you may have heard about it's being given as a gift.

I have a few suggestions. A private citizen would need to contact the Finder and persuade them to either take it to a vet to be scanned for a chip, or brought to the Martinez shelter so we can find the owner.

You can also post the cat's description on-line using Next Door and Fido Alert.

Sincerely,

Contra Costa County Animal Services

RIP "Talkie"

Yorkshire pud

This is his 'justification' for stealing that cat...Of course he goes off on a stream of consciousness...

I am tired of the complaints I get over cat adopting.
I have gotten 2 cats from shelters.
Talkie  is very gentle. ALL or most  cats hide when they first come into a new place.
My Fluffy and Little Girl still hide under the bed and I have had them for 12 years.
Fuzzy has never hid and iis a sweetie.
Kathy's beloved cat Squeaky hid in her walk in closet for a week when she got him from people who had him in a box at a supermarket.
He grew to ask her for petting a lot and would sleep on her books and magazines when she was trying to read them and adored Kathy.
He died of the tainted Chinese cat food mess horribly.
Talkie had never been in a carrier before but calmed down as I was petting him all the way in the car.
My caregiver has 8 cats and said he will calm down in time and after he gets neutered.
He also had  never been in a car before and one of the tenants  at the 4 plex was able to hold and pet him all the time.
Talkie came up to me every day, nuzzled my hand, hips, and legs.
At Kathy's, I was able to hold and pet him and have done that in the past and he would follow me around and ask to be petted.
He is no one's cat and showed up some months ago as a kitten.
It takes up to two weeks or more for a cat to adjust and he had been in that man's apartment before with the door wide open.
Talkie was NOT there last year when I started feeding Tiny and her litter mate before she got killed.
Tiny and her much calmer litter mate were born UNDER the 4 plex & the tenant holds and pets her all the time too.
Once again people assume the worst and do not know the facts and make assumptions.
2 of my cats were brought in as tiny. sick, dying kittens by their stray Mama Cat.
We had cats and she knew we would take care of them.
I dropper fed those cats KMR and antibiotics and they became healthy and happy cats.
Sadly the sweetie of the 2 Mini, was run over infront of my building and Mickey had to be put down when he developed jaw cancer.
I miss them very much.
Four nt of my cats walked into my apartment and made themselves at home and never left.
We will get Talkie neutered and get his shots next week.
I have adopted 23 cats and all of them came from the streets or walked into my various apartments, except for the original 4 given me by my first girlfriend Julie in 1977.

"Talkie"--what  crappy name -- is terrified of falkie.  He posted à vidéo of the  poor cat running in fear from him around the fat lady 's crack house for 15 minutes.  Cat obviousl'y been traumatisée.   Falkie be longs in jail for animal cruelty.

LadyFish

Quote from: Rally Squirrel on April 25, 2018, 02:38:46 PM
My post was sarcastic but I do thank you for the suggestions.

You’re welcome. I knew. The thought of Falkie getting evicted so that repairs could be made to his apartment brings joy to my heart. I am going to hell.

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on April 25, 2018, 02:56:50 PM
This is his 'justification' for stealing that cat...Of course he goes off on a stream of consciousness...

A whole lot of rambling yet not once did he address the topic. By law he must take the cat in and have it scanned for a chip. If it does not have one then they post a lost cat ad. If no one responds in a certain amount of time then it is his.
It does not matter if he thinks he knows it is a stray, there are still legal steps to take with a found animal.

Oh and Julie was never his girlfriend. She was just some hippie chick that was nice to him. She had a boyfriend, they were not intimate he’ll they had no romantic relationship at all.
Simple George had a crush and she was nice, that does not make a girlfriend.

Quote from: LadyFish on April 25, 2018, 03:19:45 PM
You’re welcome. I knew. The thought of Falkie getting evicted so that repairs could be made to his apartment brings joy to my heart. I am going to hell.

Kathy getting kicked out thrills my little black heart. He apartment looked bad but one full day of actually working on it and it would be fine.
She can not handle that so Falkie gets stuck with her, I have a big smile right now.

WTF ?
the FAT RETARD is going LIVE tonight for an ART BELL TRIBUTE ?

I WANT THE EXTREMELY MORBIDLY OBESE RETARD FROM MARTINEZ TRIBUTE !
why NOT help us on this one, FAT BOY and die !

damn, leave your YouTube password and cameras to slow Kathy so we can make this happen !
VIEWS VIEWS VIEWS !

how does the FAT FUCK know...
the cats name is Talkie ?
the cat has never been in a transport crate ?
the cat has never seen a litter box ?

has the FAT FUCK been stalking this poor poor cat for ever ?

run Talkie run
run run Talkie !

GravitySucks

It is really ironic to listen to those two lumps of human excrement going off about how fat Ratty Patty is at 300 pounds. Samsquatch is at least 300 and Fuckie has to be over 375 by now.

Quote from: GravitySucks on April 25, 2018, 04:09:54 PM
It is really ironic to listen to those two lumps of human excrement going off about how fat Ratty Patty is at 300 pounds. Samsquatch is at least 300 and Fuckie has to be over 375 by now.
so I wasn’t the only one that noticed the irony in that ?

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Happier Times are Coming on April 25, 2018, 04:50:30 PM

It's one of those 'bleeding obvious' things.. You're a veteran of this parish, you know the score.

Quote from: Happier Times are Coming on April 25, 2018, 04:50:30 PM

I noticed it but I also noticed that it was not ironic.

I was exactly what you expect there for not ironic.

A normal human getting mad at a nice gift is ironic, Falkie getting mad is expected so not ironic.

Kathy saying something nice about her only friend would be ironic.

Quote from: Rally Squirrel on April 25, 2018, 04:57:46 PM
I noticed it but I also noticed that it was not ironic.

I was exactly what you expect there for not ironic.

A normal human getting mad at a nice gift is ironic, Falkie getting mad is expected so not ironic.

Kathy saying something nice about her only friend would be ironic.
point taken

its is clear as what needs to be done.  Heavy live trapping of stray felines, especially on Ferry Street, where life is no fairytale.  I have the traps but I live near Kansas City.  If I lived nearby, I would ask permission to trap near the Senior Center, near Hacienda Hovel, or whatever it is called, and anywhere else the fat piece of dog shit  feeds them.  They need to be off the street with the chance of a life in a real home, not in a trash heap of an apartment in Martinez or Pittsburg.  I told him once  that I had contacted a rescue group (I didnt, but was trolling the dog shi t out of him), and that they were going to try to ease his financial burden by removing the cats from the area.  He went megaton apeshit.  He threatened to call the police and even threatened to "do something" if he found anyone trapping.  I imagine it kept his fat, stank-bloated carcass on the move for a while, checking on his babies.   

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Billy Joe Mulgreavey on April 25, 2018, 05:19:29 PM
its is clear as what needs to be done.  Heavy live trapping of stray felines, especially on Ferry Street, where life is no fairytale.  I have the traps but I live near Kansas City.  If I lived nearby, I would ask permission to trap near the Senior Center, near Hacienda Hovel, or whatever it is called, and anywhere else the fat piece of dog shit  feeds them.  They need to be off the street with the chance of a life in a real home, not in a trash heap of an apartment in Martinez or Pittsburg.  I told him once  that I had contacted a rescue group (I didnt, but was trolling the dog shi t out of him), and that they were going to try to ease his financial burden by removing the cats from the area.  He went megaton apeshit.  He threatened to call the police and even threatened to "do something" if he found anyone trapping.  I imagine it kept his fat, stank-bloated carcass on the move for a while, checking on his babies.

Senda is less than dog shit.

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on April 25, 2018, 05:23:13 PM
Senda is less than dog shit.

True.  Dog shit does have its value I guess.  I just like to call him dog shit...it's got a nice ring to it.  What would you call this piece of dog shit in Yorkshire?

''... Once again people assume the worst and do not know the facts and make assumptions...''

Falkie shows us everything about him, including how these cats are mistreated.  We see and hear the ''facts'' first hand, no assumptions necessary.  Leave the cats alone you fat fuck. 

Fucking ignoramus doesn't have any idea how to treat animals or people, and doesn't give a fuck.  Look at these terrified cats he's dragged over to Kathy's shit hole.   Let her go to the shelter and get her own goddam cat, a cat who wants to go home with her.  Fucking piece of shit.

Quote from: LadyFish on April 25, 2018, 03:19:45 PM

Between him and Kockroach Kathy this seems to have happened a lot. 

Just as he knows just how to maneuver through the various handout agencies, some landlords know just how to maneuver through the rules to get rid of a bad tenant with the least amount of cost and recourse.  One look at that place, and any landlord would want him out.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Billy Joe Mulgreavey on April 25, 2018, 05:28:17 PM
True.  Dog shit does have its value I guess.  I just like to call him dog shit...it's got a nice ring to it.  What would you call this piece of dog shit in Yorkshire?

Senda? It would depend on where he lived. He has so many separate nasty traits, some overlap, some don't, but all contribute to what he is. I know one woman who would delight in wheel spinning over him because of  his cruelty to animals. But she lives in Lincolnshire lol. His abuse of Kathy? Put it this way, if it was common knowledge, I've come across 'lads' who would take a very dim view of that, and not worry the police with a phone call. I'm sure too there are some equally lowlifes who would admire how he gets away with all his grifting and might ask how he's done it for so long without being taken to task officially.

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on April 25, 2018, 05:55:23 PM
Between him and Kockroach Kathy this seems to have happened a lot. 

Just as he knows just how to maneuver through the various handout agencies, some landlords know just how to maneuver through the rules to get rid of a bad tenant with the least amount of cost and recourse.  One look at that place, and any landlord would want him out.
I am unable how any landlord would be willing to chance the liability, a self documented shit hole on his YouTube channel, electric heaters CLEARLY SURROUNDED BY ALL TYPES OF COMBUSTIBLE MATERIAL, FLEA AND GOD KNOWS INFESTED AND NOT TO MENTION A HERE HERE RATS HERE IS FOOD EVERYWHERE COME GET IT PLUS (THE BEST) HUMAN (OR RATHER FALKIE) FECES EVERYWHERE !
yea, what landlord wouldn’t BE TERRIFIED OF FALKIE ?

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Happier Times are Coming on April 25, 2018, 06:04:56 PM
I am unable how any landlord would be willing to chance the liability, a self documented shit hole on his YouTube channel, electric heaters CLEARLY SURROUNDED BY ALL TYPES OF COMBUSTIBLE MATERIAL, FLEA AND GOD KNOWS INFESTED AND NOT TO MENTION A HERE HERE RATS HERE IS FOOD EVERYWHERE COME GET IT PLUS (THE BEST) HUMAN (OR RATHER FALKIE) FECES EVERYWHERE !
yea, what landlord wouldn’t BE TERRIFIED OF FALKIE ?

It doesn't stop at the landlord; There are bacteria and viruses that are terrified of Senda.

what if a mass snail mail type notification of the FAT CUNT’s APARTMENT CONDITIONS via his own YouTube were sent to Hacienda management AND residents living in the same building as Casa Senda ?

HELL, the FAT CUNT IS ALWAYS ON THE LOOKOUT FOR NEW SUSCRIBERS ?
AND PUBLIC NOTORIETY...
isn’t he ?

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Happier Times are Coming on April 25, 2018, 06:09:38 PM
what if a mass snail mail type notification of the FAT CUNT’s APARTMENT CONDITIONS via his own YouTube were sent to Hacienda management AND residents living in the same building as Casa Senda ?

HELL, the FAT CUNT IS ALWAYS ON THE LOOKOUT FOR NEW SUSCRIBERS ?
AND PUBLIC NOTORIETY...
isn’t he ?

Don't be surprised if the other residents have similar conditions to live in.

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on April 25, 2018, 06:00:31 PM
. I'm sure too there are some equally lowlifes who would admire how he gets away with all his grifting and might ask how he's done it for so long without being taken to task officially.
Reckon he gets à monthly crazy Check.

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on April 25, 2018, 06:00:31 PM
... His abuse of Kathy? Put it this way, if it was common knowledge, I've come across 'lads' who would take a very dim view of that, and not worry the police with a phone call...

Giving a shit about Kathy is pretty low on the priority list.  In fact I ran out of room before I got to it