• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Critical Omissions with Douglas Dietrich

Started by Walks_At_Night, April 11, 2017, 08:01:43 PM

Gunner65

I should do a Google "reverse photo" check on the one he says is his mother in a Jap WW2 Uniform! That will be interesting.

Quote from: Gunner65 on December 23, 2017, 04:32:57 PM
I should do a Google "reverse photo" check on the one he says is his mother in a Jap WW2 Uniform! That will be interesting.

I guess I never thought about much but I would have figured the Japanese were like the Germans and didn't use
women much at all directly in the military.  Very quick search shows they did - at least right at the end.  Found
this pix - the middle chick is pretty damn cute!

Gunner65

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=1632095250167273&set=pb.100001004405577.-2207520000.1514068798.&type=3&theater[/size]

Just as I suspected:

In reality this is not Dietrichs' mother.  It is Chinese actress Anita Mui from the Chinese film "Desperate Seven" (2016)

Quote from: Gunner65 on December 23, 2017, 04:45:22 PM
Just as I suspected:

In reality this is not Dietrichs' mother.  It is Chinese actress Anita Mui from the Chinese film "Desperate Seven" (2016)

He was saying that pix was taking during the 40's?    Ha ha

Well hell.  My old man was a WWII US Navy veteran same as Dietrich's.

Just found my Dad's photo online as well.    ::)

Quote from: Gunner65 on December 23, 2017, 05:07:20 PM
Tony Curtiss?

LoL, can't let Dietrich have all the fun, now can I?    The old man was a stud!

Gd5150

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on December 23, 2017, 05:05:04 PM
Well hell.  My old man was a WWII US Navy veteran same as Dietrich's.

Just found my Dad'sphoto online as well.    ::)

He should be ashamed. My uncle at the battle of Midway.

Quote from: Gd5150 on December 23, 2017, 05:17:37 PM
He should be ashamed. My uncle at the battle of Midway.

So was my Uncle Don - funny guy btw

Gunner65

Yes.  REAL people with REAL stories.  Not lying pussy commie SJW's like Douglas Dietrich and his fake history, fake anime/cosplay photos and schizophrenic fake celebrity.

Quote from: Gunner65 on December 23, 2017, 05:28:57 PM
Yes.  REAL people with REAL stories.  Not lying pussy commie SJW's like Douglas Dietrich.

Yep.   As a Marine, you might be interested in this Dude's story.  He didn't always play straight man to a charming pig on TV

Gunner65

Prior to World War II, and before his film career, Albert had toured Mexico as a clown and high-wire artist with the Escalante Brothers Circus, but secretly worked for U.S. Army[intelligence, photographing German U-boats[ in Mexican harbors.[8] On September 9, 1942, Albert enlisted in the United States Coast Guard and was discharged in 1943 to accept an appointment as a lieutenant in the U.S. Naval Reserve. He was awarded the Bronze Star with Combat "V" for his actions during the invasion of Tarawa  in November 1943, when, as the pilot of a Coast Guard landing craft[, he rescued 47 Marines[ who were stranded offshore (and supervised the rescue of 30 others), while under heavy enemy machine-gun fire.[9]

Gunner65

I was impressed by this guy too.  I wanted to be a writer/journalist/correspondent just like him when I was a kid.

At the time of his death he was among the best-known American [/font][/size]war correspondents[/font][/size]. He won the Pulitzer Prize in 1944 for his spare, poignant accounts of "dogface[" infantry soldiers from a first-person perspective. "No man in this war has so well told the story of the American fighting man as American fighting men wanted it told", wrote Harry Truman. "He deserves the gratitude of all his countrymen."

NOTE:  The "font-size" and other diagloge is a pain in the ass to delete from pasted sources.  This is an IT issue which surfaced after the Bell Gab server maintenance today.  This should be mentioned and corrected.  It is looking like Dietrichs' illegible garbage and needs closer attention by posters in cleaning it up.

Quote from: Gunner65 on December 23, 2017, 05:49:44 PM

NOTE:  The "font-size" stuff is a pain in the ass to delete from pasted sources.  This is an IT issue which surfaced after the maintenance today.

Post that down in the "How to use Bellgab" section so the Mighty MV can see it. 

Gunner65

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on December 23, 2017, 06:06:48 PM

Post that down in the "How to use Bellgab" section so the Mighty MV can see it.
Only if it is important and you see it also.  Otherwise I will appear to be the only idiot who does not know how to use BellGab.  I have posted to the section for MV anyway.  BellGab is bigger than I realized.

Gunner65

Not a SINGLE verifiable photo of Douglas Dietrich (other than his 1986 close-up) or his father, mother or elder sister.  NOT ONE.  Not a single DOCUMENT which proves his claims.  18 months of attacking people using slander and defamation via his radio show, You Tube, Facebook etc. and Dietrich is still wallowing in his imaginary world of shit.  Sound familiar? 

Quote from: Gunner65 on December 23, 2017, 07:09:29 PM
Not a SINGLE verifiable photo of Douglas Dietrich or his parents or sibling sister.  NOT ONE.  Not a single DOCUMENT which proves his claims.  18 months of attacking people using slander and defamation via his radio show, You Tube, Facebook etc. and Dietrich is still wallowing in his imaginary world of shit.  Sound familiar?

Well there was that photo of the telephone pole of the damned outside his pad.............

Gunner65

Yes.  A photo he claims was taken a month ago but was taken years ago.  Lets check that.  Dietrich claims this was a photo taken of himself and L Solomon from across the street.  Who took the photo?  The BS about the "flash" is obvious.   I have already commented on this.  The photo was taken during a visit while he was traveling to Tucson for his presentation at a bar for "Roswell and the Rising Sun"

This "theory" was previously rejected by his peers at another UFO conference. 

Gunner65

My sources report that Dietrich once worked for Time Warner in the 90s.  The BS about a single "light-pole" across from his 1.5 Million dollar rental property on Russian Hill is interesting. 

Stupid O'Hare in Chicago:

"Status: Delayed due to a late inbound aircraft arrival (Departed Gate 1 Hour 3 Minutes Late, taxiing to runway)"

I'll miss the first hunk of tonight's show for sure now.   

No worries.  Deb will hold down the fort, I'm sure!

Gunner65

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on December 23, 2017, 07:31:09 PM

"Status: Delayed due to a late inbound aircraft arrival (Departed Gate 1 Hour 3 Minutes Late, taxiing to runway)"

Its freezing rain/sleet changing to snow Ohare has always been a shithole and a cog.

Quote from: Gunner65 on December 23, 2017, 07:32:21 PM
Its freezing rain/sleet changing to snow

Matter's not.  Could be sunny and 80 - any time I have any dealings with O'Hare in any way, something gets mucked up.
Tradition I guess   ::)

Gunner65

I once ditched a flight from OHare to DC. with a continuing flight to Newark.  I landed in DC and I got a bus.  I sat with a bottle of "Virginia Gentleman" whiskey on the Capitol steps in Febuary.  While waiting the two hours for the bus.  NO ONE fucked with me. I sat there and drank from an open bottle and watched the steam rise from the vents in the swamp and walked back to the bus station.

Gunner65

And remembered the crash of an aircraft at Christmas time in Bluemont, Virginia in 1975.  Weather and airplanes are a big deal in DC.

albrecht

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on December 23, 2017, 07:31:09 PM

Was it build on an ancient Indian burial ground? There ALWAYS seems to be delays there, not just in winter. And some folks swear by never wanting to connect through it. But, frankly, a lot of our airports and systems are in bad order these days.
Helpful hint: those little bottles the stewardess serves you or you find for sale in places like SC only (that might've changed?)? They are TSA legal since individually less than the limit. A store near me sells packs of them. It is illegal to imbibe on the plane. But, rules are unclear about concourses and places when you are waiting on your delayed flight. As are rules about plying, comforting, etc panicking/worried others with them. And showing off how you are prepared! Not only with phone chargers but with drinks! For those who smoke (quit) but for those who do? Snus or even American Snuff, for the smoker get the ones in pouches. Or the gum (not as good.) Especially international travelers. Again, even i fyou don't. Have some for others. Lots of Asians and E.Europeans still smoke and get fidgety. And there are some hot chicks in those areas. And you can win over people and make friends.Nicotine addicted can be bad for some folks. Forget those expensive airport bars (unless you know the good ones that still offer the 'wtf, only a buck,' extra shot on the side or double.
So, in short, NO you cannot bring a flask or drink your duty-free purchase on the plane or airport. BUT there is a loophole, if you buy little bottles (ideally with non-metallic lids even though, technically, they would still be legal. A TSA guy at LAX even told me so!)

Gunner65

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/TWA_Flight_514

I lived in Neersville, VA .  The local volunteer fire/rescue responded to support a huge effort and found "body parts in the trees".  We had just moved there from Ft. Meade, MD.  My father was a US Army Nurse (CPT) I lived 6 more years there.  I attended Hillsboro Elementary School, Loudoun Baptist Temple  Academy, Blue Ridge Middle School and Loudoun Valley High School.  I was a varsity wrestler at 98 for Loudoun Valley HS. My Coach was Jim Schnable.