• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Critical Omissions with Douglas Dietrich

Started by Walks_At_Night, April 11, 2017, 08:01:43 PM

Gunner65

Oh yeah Dietrich.  Let it out buddy.  Keep incriminating yourself you lying POS,

albrecht

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on December 02, 2017, 10:19:15 PM
If we weren't sick, why would we be here!
Likely that pic of Blondie in her great days is about the most normal thing thing being discussed here!

Quote from: Gunner65 on December 02, 2017, 09:59:31 PM
Very bizarre speech patterns/crying/breathing patterns.  If Dietrich is doing drugs he is using them during the break.  Expect everything he does to be "Magnified".

Perhaps a few milligrams just kicked the hell in.   Back to that bad man Rene' Descartes

That whole Cartesian thing is soooooooooo overrated

Gunner65

I once put a quarter in a jukebox in a Pizza Hut in the 70's and played Blondie.  It did not end well.

paladin1991

Quote from: Gunner65 on December 02, 2017, 10:17:16 PM
(Girlfriend says: "Is that Blondie?"  WTF)  You guys are sick she said.
She has *no* idea.

GravitySucks

Quote from: Gunner65 on December 02, 2017, 10:17:16 PM
(Girlfriend says: "Is that Blondie?"  WTF)  You guys are sick she said.

Treat her to some Christmas music...

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=ayB7gAUdrG4

George Noory.   Frickin' White Trash insurgent for Bobby Inman

Quote from: Gunner65 on December 02, 2017, 10:25:58 PM
I once put a quarter in a jukebox in a Pizza Hut in the 70's and played Blondie.  It did not end well.

You puked up the Pizza Hut - I know it!

Those table juke boxes were pretty awesome

Oh man.   I bet they just love the Dougster down at that mental health clinic.

Where do you start on that project?

Gunner65

Not exactly.  My mom caught me playing the juke and I got my ass beat when we got home.  I played juke boxes in bars too.  When its quiet and you are the first to drop a quarter in everyone cringes....but if you play a good song they love you!

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on December 02, 2017, 10:25:20 PM
Perhaps a few milligrams just kicked the hell in.   Back to that bad man Rene' Descartes

That whole Cartesian thing is soooooooooo overrated

Did he really go there?  :D

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on December 02, 2017, 10:31:42 PM
Did he really go there?  :D

Yeah but it was just a drive by.   Now he's off on Dr. Thao Tran

Hang on boys [I assume Brig passed out]......   It's time for "The Dietrich" hologram artilect      This is some freaky shit now

Gunner65

Brig passed out from the arithmic sound of DDs voice .....again

Lilith

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on December 02, 2017, 10:35:34 PM
Hang on boys [I assume Brig passed out]......   It's time for "The Dietrich" hologram artilect      This is some freaky shit now

Not Yet  :P

Yeah-hoo     My ears bleed a little everytime he says that

Gunner65

Piss poor job attacking Richard Cole tonight...no historical on the Bari Port.  Same release of phone numbers and addresses for gangstalkers and VA and FBI.

The Dougster got dismissed from jury duty?    You don't say!   :P

paladin1991

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on December 02, 2017, 10:39:23 PM
Let's do it!     I had a thing for Belinda back in the day

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JaEDnOG4zos

I actually saw Belinda and the Babes back in the day.  Rancho Palos Verde High School, IIRC.  Just b4 they broke big.  78-79 maybe?  I had double dated with a friend of a friends cousin....  They were FUN, in a rough almost Ramones approach to their music.

ETA:  Memory comes to the surface of my Manhattanized brain.  It was 81.  I had already graduatred fm highschool.  I remember now, because I has enlisted in the Marines, delayed entry.   

albrecht

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on December 02, 2017, 10:41:58 PM
The Dougster got dismissed from jury duty?    You don't say!   :P
Considering how the jury did on the Kate Steinle case I thought maybe he was serving on it!

Quote from: paladin1991 on December 02, 2017, 10:42:32 PM
I actually saw Belinda and the Babes back in the day.  Rancho Palos Verde High School, IIRC.  Just b4 they broke big.  78-79 maybe?  I had double dated with a friend of a friends cousin....  They were FUN, in a rough almost Ramones approach to their music.

Awesome.   

albrecht

Quote from: paladin1991 on December 02, 2017, 10:42:32 PM
Nice!

Quote from: albrecht on December 02, 2017, 10:44:33 PM
Considering how the jury did on the Kate Steinle case I thought maybe he was serving on it!

Well I shouldn't talk.   Defense tossed me a couple of months back on my Jury Duty day.   
He didn't dig what I had to say I guess.    ::)

Gunner65

USS Missouri?  Girl comes out of a cake>great tits?

Defense nuked the very first juror candidate too.  It was a classic.   

Defense:  "Don't I know you from somewhere?"

Candidate #1 "Hell yes you know me.  You represented my ex-husband at our divorce and that Son of Bitch hasn't
paid child support in two years"

Defense  "Dismissed"