• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Critical Omissions with Douglas Dietrich

Started by Walks_At_Night, April 11, 2017, 08:01:43 PM

Quote from: albrecht on December 23, 2017, 07:46:01 PM
Was it build on an ancient Indian burial ground? There ALWAYS seems to be delays there, not just in winter. And some folks swear by never wanting to connect through it. But, frankly, a lot of our airports and systems are in bad order these days.
Helpful hint: those little bottles the stewardess serves you or you find for sale in places like SC only (that might've changed?)? They are TSA legal since individually less than the limit. A store near me sells packs of them. It is illegal to imbibe on the plane. But, rules are unclear about concourses and places when you are waiting on your delayed flight. As are rules about plying, comforting, etc panicking/worried others with them. And showing off how you are prepared! Not only with phone chargers but with drinks! For those who smoke (quit) but for those who do? Snus or even American Snuff, for the smoker get the ones in pouches. Or the gum (not as good.) Especially international travelers. Again, even i fyou don't. Have some for others. Lots of Asians and E.Europeans still smoke and get fidgety. And there are some hot chicks in those areas. And you can win over people and make friends.Nicotine addicted can be bad for some folks. Forget those expensive airport bars (unless you know the good ones that still offer the 'wtf, only a buck,' extra shot on the side or double.
So, in short, NO you cannot bring a flask or drink your duty-free purchase on the plane or airport. BUT there is a loophole, if you buy little bottles (ideally with non-metallic lids even though, technically, they would still be legal. A TSA guy at LAX even told me so!)

I was caught in one of those O'Hare nightmares once.  Was stranded there with something like 20,000 others one night.  Ended
up sleeping on the floor.  Some Frenchies got out of control and were causing a ruckus.  The Chicago Police ended up going
to town on them with their night sticks and then carted the battered meat off to the Hanoi Chicago Hilton. 

Gunner65

I lived on Shorthill. Look it up because it is connected to the conspiracy about DC and secret bunker BS.  Its also connected to Civil War History.  Not far from Harpers Ferry et al. 

GravitySucks

Quote from: Gunner65 on December 23, 2017, 07:46:32 PM
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/TWA_Flight_514

I lived in Neersville, VA .  The local volunteer fire/rescue responded to support a huge effort and found "body parts in the trees".  We had just moved there from Ft. Meade, MD.  My father was a US Army Nurse (CPT) I lived 6 more years there.  I attended Hillsboro Elementary School, Loudoun Baptist Temple  Academy, Blue Ridge Middle School and Loudoun Valley High School.  I was a varsity wrestler at 98 for Loudoun Valley HS. My Coach was Jim Schnable.

This is the other 727 that crashed the same day. This one in NY.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Northwest_Airlines_Flight_6231

albrecht

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on December 23, 2017, 07:53:46 PM
I was caught in one of those O'Hare nightmares once.  Was stranded there with something like 20,000 others one night.  Ended
up sleeping on the floor.  Some Frenchies got out of control and were causing a ruckus.  The Chicago Police ended up going
to town on them with their night sticks and then carted the battered meat off to the Hanoi Chicago Hilton. 

Ha, I've been at so many. But never during a riot. I posted some months ago about a LAX fiasco. Which, unlike rational airports, they still shut every bar/restaurant, such as they are in the SWA terminal, down. Even though tons of thirsty travelers on a Sat night! Crazy. One guy, later on my flight that took over at 1am, supposed to be around 4pm. Yelled, "where can I get a whiskey! (almost a Simpson's like Texan persona impersonation. But was real.) Some black (I detailed it in some thread) was haranguing the SWA attendant at desk about "racism" caused delayed flight. It was very amusing. I had a -legal- few small bottles and a book and sat back and rode it out. Then when SWA flight came they, nicely, offered as much free peanuts and drinks as you wanted. I USED them. Out of principle. Put leg in aisle (small seats) and every time 'hostess' or whatever they are called now walked past said "peanuts, G&T, and 'its morning, a Bloody would be great.) Got in at 4am, barely able to walk and ubered home. Slept for hours.

Gunner65

I hope that Douglas Dietrich is angry.  Because he is full of shit and prone to create lies upon lies.  Dietrich is a worthless piece of shit. Dietrich is backed up by his aging female producer Solomon who avoids or deletes anyone who challenges him.  After 18 months and an investigation by the VA OIG I am certain the FBI and VA are aware of Dietrich and consider him total BS.  Yet he uses his "mid show" to incite his listeners to make false reports to the VAOIG and FBI.

Gunner65

The VA OIG and FBI have been made aware of Dietrich for over a year.  Dietrichs continued effort to incite listeners to report  to the VAOIG and FBI are futile.  Dietrich and his hippy idiot swamy producer are about to get exposed,

Gunner65

Dietrich is being recorded and he knows it.  His Cosplay BS iand lies are already known to to VAOIG and FBI.  Let them continue to respond.   They will be met with silence.

Gunner65

51 year old Dietrich wants PMS from his FEMALE sources.  Sounds like a USMC reject.

Gunner65

Og and all you suckers and benefactors must hate Gunner65 and Richard Cole

Gunner65

Gary States the VA Empoyee used by Dietrich to attack Richard Cole

Gunner65

Really?  Did Gary D States violate VA rules by  accusing Cole?  Yes.  And States was fired,  Gary States was a tool for Dietrich. States was fired by the VA because he worshiped Dietrich.   The FBI and VAOIG are familiar with Dietrich

albrecht

This game is bust so tuned in. So, which Chris Wallace is a DD benefactor on dialysis? The news guy? The urban "music" personality Notorious BIG? Some random person (a common name?) Also he uses the winning name "Jones" with the "Judge" who lost (apparently, not all counted apparently) Moore? He is being forgetful. Ah, here we go Republican want children dead due to Putin.

Gunner65

Michael Aquino and Rochester NY now living in Scotland . Dietrich rejects Gary States and now calls for Turin.  Dietrich knows that Gary States lost his job, Dietrich is a total asshole.

Gunner65

O the Chinese ass liar Taiwaianee bullshit LOGOS

Gunner65

Merry Christmas with Dietrich because he is Catholic? And OF COURSE

Gunner65

Dietrich posts another BS "photo" of himself and gay "surrogate son"
https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=1294345813942220&set=a.192616264115186.40903.100001004405577&type=3&theater

But once again Google Reverse Image says "who?"  https://www.pinterest.com/trimaster96/chinese-male/  More fantasy/androgenous/cosplay by Kenn Lord.

This is an actual photo of Dietrich for comparison:

Gunner65

Yes the Douglas Duane Dietrich fake "Russian Fairy" is about to be thrown into the ash heap of history.  Irony and deception are about to meet truth.  And Truth does not fear scrutiny. Dietrich does.

Gunner65

Banned from Revolution Radio again https://www.revolution.radio/
For talking about Dietrich.  Really?  This little lying fucker comes here in 1974 and is immediately sent to Rochester where as a 3 year ild, bites-off the penis if his 83 year old grandfather and flees to sanfrancisco.  ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME?

Then joins the USMC in 1988  at age 21 and fails Marine Basic Training?  Let this puny fuck claim he is a historian while the FBI scrutinizes him.
I was in 29 Palms when Dietrich was getting his discharge as an ELS recruit.   

Swishypants

Revolution Radio is DHS and literally NOBODY doesn't know that. Why bother with it? It sucks.

Swishypants

The Patriot Movement is like the KKK. There is nobody in except FEDS who all try to bust one another, then find out everyone in the group was a Fed. So easy to side-step these morons. Nobody with talent joins the Government! Only the idiots and second stringers. They don't pay enough and their rules are for fucking nerds!

Quote from: Gunner65 on December 26, 2017, 08:34:31 PM
Banned from Revolution Radio again https://www.revolution.radio/
For talking about Dietrich.  Really?  This little lying fucker comes here in 1974 and is immediately sent to Rochester where as a 3 year ild, bites-off the penis if his 83 year old grandfather and flees to sanfrancisco.  ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME?

Gunner65

His Grandfather did not die at age 83 from a 3 year old grandson biting his off his penis during an attack.

Gunner65

83 years old and Douglas chewed his dick off?