• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Critical Omissions with Douglas Dietrich

Started by Walks_At_Night, April 11, 2017, 08:01:43 PM

albrecht

Aquino via Bobby Ray Inman (who also controls George Norry.)  Alex Jones made good by Drudge due to Alex's Jew wife (DD doesn't mentioned that Alex and his wife recently had a very bitter divorce!)

Lilith

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on December 12, 2017, 09:26:20 PM
"Jew trash" blasts at Michael Savage, Matt Drudge, George Noory and Alex Jones?

Sounded that way to me...

Quote from: albrecht on December 12, 2017, 09:26:35 PM
Aquino via Bobby Ray Inman (who also controls George Norry.)  Alex Jones made good by Drudge due to Alex's Jew wife (DD doesn't mentioned that Alex and his wife recently had a very bitter divorce!)

Flurry of N-bombs and ethnic slurs.   He's fired up tonight.

Almost Senda-like now.  Whining about Haterz and Trollz bringing him down     ::)

albrecht

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on December 12, 2017, 09:34:41 PM
Almost Senda-like now.  Whining about Haterz and Trollz bringing him down     ::)
Never listened to that guy but Norry sometimes goes on about haterz and trollz.

Quote from: albrecht on December 12, 2017, 09:36:10 PM
Never listened to that guy but Norry sometimes goes on about haterz and trollz.

Smart move.

albrecht

Arkan Tigers. Ha. The good old days. But....DD was a merc in the Balkans also? And had special salamanders from Serbia who never ate? They actually pretty cool (sometimes literally as they can hibernate and almost freeze) and are found in different regions of the world.

Wow.  Had to help Mrs. Walks with some stuff.   I come back and it seems like the Dougster hangs with
illegal exotic animal smugglers.  He has illegal salamanders?  I'm sure the agricultural folks in Cali just love that.

Quote from: albrecht on December 12, 2017, 09:50:49 PM
Arkan Tigers. Ha. The good old days. But....DD was a merc in the Balkans also? And had special salamanders from Serbia who never ate? They actually pretty cool (sometimes literally as they can hibernate and almost freeze) and are found in different regions of the world.

Yeah.   He seems to pick some winners.   Idi Amin - exiled.   Saddam Hussien - hanged.  Slobodan Milosevic - dead in jail.

Area 51, Roswell 'Atrocity'.......   2nd hour might be kind of fun

albrecht

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on December 12, 2017, 09:52:35 PM
Wow.  Had to help Mrs. Walks with some stuff.   I come back and it seems like the Dougster hangs with
illegal exotic animal smugglers.  He has illegal salamanders?  I'm sure the agricultural folks in Cali just love that.

There actually is a big industry. Not everybody only smuggles humans, like DD, claims he did? And also much interest/research/collectors who like exotic animals...even salamanders.
http://www.kvue.com/news/crime/salamanders-stolen-san-marcos-federal-research-facility/363493709

Norks into it also
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Siberian_salamander

Quote from: albrecht on December 12, 2017, 09:57:44 PM
There actually is a big industry. Not everybody only smuggles humans, like DD, claims he did? And also much interest/research/collectors who like exotic animals...even salamanders.
http://www.kvue.com/news/crime/salamanders-stolen-san-marcos-federal-research-facility/363493709

Norks into it also
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Siberian_salamander

That kind of stuff can make a damn mess.  Was in Hilo Hawaii earlier in the year.   It is inundated with this frogs from Puerto Rico.
Can't hardly hear yourself think at night there. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=36zBpO3u10Y

The Dougster's crown has shattered so pony up another $400 into the dental health kitty. 
Of course if he blows the cash on whores - well that's none of your damn business.  He usually
doesn't pay them anyway per Saturday night.

He's picked up more sponsors?   How in the hell?

Lilith

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on December 12, 2017, 09:34:41 PM

Yeah, he often reminds me of Senda :D

albrecht

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on December 12, 2017, 10:04:22 PM
That kind of stuff can make a damn mess.  Was in Hilo Hawaii earlier in the year.   It is inundated with this frogs from Puerto Rico.
Can't hardly hear yourself think at night there. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=36zBpO3u10Y
I could be wrong but I think those frogs are like some other species who start to organically organize, syncrhonize their calls, like some bugs and certain flocks of birds, herds in stampede, etc. Besides biologists,  AI and programmers, even engineers, get into this with regard to theory and stuff and how this happens. It is interesting and amazing stuff.

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on December 12, 2017, 10:08:56 PM
Who?!

He's always had this Tucson murder tour thingy as a sponsor but he mentioned two more.  I didn't really catch them.

Ok - the traditional 2nd hour swipe at Gunner is wrapping up.   

Rolling into the Dougster's time over in the 'Nam during the war back in '72.    He would have been what?  Six?

I'm so inadequate.   He was in the Kit Carson Scouts killing VC.   When I was that age, I was mucking with my
Evel Knievel Stunt Cycle or hauling ass in my Big Wheel

What was that?   Sherwood Schwartz?   Wasn't that the Gilligan Island dude?   He was perverted by Aquino into
remote viewing?

I be lost again  :'(

Like a bolt from the blue, a random lashing out at Major Ed.      I'm down for that

So the Remote Viewer he is talking up, foresaw future fires in California?   Wowzers.

Addendum: I'll go out on a limb and tack on mud slides and an earthquake at some future point.

Gunner65

Faggot and  not
US Marine...Dept of Interior US

The C word.  Classy Dietrich.  Real classy. 

Dietrich was a juror in the Kate Steinle murder trial?    He got to see all the evidence but
eventually got booted due to his dishonorable discharge.     

Jeez Louise   - a barrage of C of words tonight.  Guess Dietrich needed to earn his misogyny merit badge or something.

So the Trumpster set the California fires, did the Vulcan mind meld on early pipe bomb detonation dude to make him go all terrorist and then croaked the Mayor of San Francisco at exactly 1:11.   Hoo boy.