• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Critical Omissions with Douglas Dietrich

Started by Walks_At_Night, April 11, 2017, 08:01:43 PM

Gunner65

Anyone who researches his history/claims can see he is a liar and he adds to the lies so much that he can no longer support the lies.  It is an interesting investigation which I do not recommend for anyone.   I have gone further to investigate Dietrich than anyone.  Over the past 6 months of attacks and You Tube videos by Dietrich and his "flying monkeys" I have not had a single crank call or letter from Dietrich or his followers.....or visit from the FBI.   

Gunner65

This thread should be considered evidence as well.  I request it be archived.

Lilith

I'm still awake, I hope to be present and accounted for tonight!

Quote from: brig on December 12, 2017, 08:12:06 PM
I'm still awake, I hope to be present and accounted for tonight!

Awesome!   I'm finishing up some stuff for work but I'll be here.

Gunner65

Dietrich is a commie idiot pussy and this guy strokes it

Lilith

Quote from: Gunner65 on December 12, 2017, 08:42:40 PM
Lets Go

It seems as if Debbie would rather be elsewhere tonight.  She has looked happier.   Perhaps she's bummed out after that
muck from Saturday night?

Gunner65

Social Justice BS and "triggers" and homes and videso

About 10 minutes to show time.  Sadly, freedom slips has mucked with their website and the player for Studio A
seems to be embedded in a web page that is almost Mad Martian or Hoaglandesque in it's awfulness. 

Use this link for now and click on the Studio A player -> https://www.revolution.radio/index.php/tune-in/studio-a

I'll dig around and see if I can pick out the network stream directly to avoid that ick

albrecht

Mayor Lee dead due to some occult reasons? What was his status vis-a-vis Aquino? I guess we are going to find out....

So The Beaver and Doug were smuggling Chinese into Saipan?

Dammit.  Albrecht where are you?   I'm lost already?

Lilith

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on December 12, 2017, 08:58:37 PM
The F12 key on Chrome to the rescue!  Here is a cleaner link: http://studioa.freedomslips.com:8054/;?1513133802506

Bless You Walks, but I just do it the easy way, I use Tune-In.

Dietrich takes cosmetology rejuvenation treatments?  WTH?

Dude.  It ain't working.  I seriously suggest you get your money back.

Quote from: brig on December 12, 2017, 09:14:17 PM
Bless You Walks, but I just do it the easy way, I use Tune-In.

Hehe - imagine my embarrasement   ::)

albrecht

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on December 12, 2017, 09:14:03 PM
Dammit.  Albrecht where are you?   I'm lost already?
Conspiracy about the sudden death of SF Mayor Lee and Jews running sweatshops in the US territories in the Marianas. And some Chinese beauty contest winner whose mother helps DD in his maintenance. DD ran a counter smuggling ring to the Jewish clothing merchants and returned people to various countries (though in the past he has mentioned his involvement in the sex "trade.") This going for a Trump/CIA killing conspiracy I'm guessing....maybe tied to Trump and fires.

Quote from: albrecht on December 12, 2017, 09:17:55 PM
Conspiracy about the sudden death of SF Mayor Lee and Jews running sweatshops in the US territories in the Marianas. And some Chinese beauty contest winner whose mother helps DD in his maintenance. DD ran a counter smuggling ring to the Jewish clothing merchants and returned people to various countries (though in the past he has mentioned his involvement in the sex "trade.") This going for a Trump/CIA killing conspiracy I'm guessing....maybe tied to Trump and fires.

See?  You da man.   I got tripped up by The Beaver part of it....  Dunno if Ward and Wally helped or not.

Ah yes....  More "White Trash" slurs from the half German dude named Dietrich

Hold it. Hold it.  Hold it just a damn minute.   So Aquino remotely croaked the mayor of San Francisco?  With some sort of
freaked up Men who Stare at Goats technique?

"Jew trash" blasts at Michael Savage, Matt Drudge, George Noory and Alex Jones?